Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
They had this task on Splittsvilla last season, I think :)
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O is it , Maybe they would have, but looks like it was quite a tough fight between the two, I guess the looser gets thrown down and the next set of contestants continue the challenge 
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

O is it , Maybe they would have, but looks like it was quite a tough fight between the two, I guess the looser gets thrown down and the next set of contestants continue the challenge 

Ya it was there on Splittsvilla. And it was not a competition of power but brain. They are on water, so the contestant who uses his brain with some concepts of physics can easily win. Clearly Sangram and Harrison both lack gray matter, so it looks tough! All they have to do is channelize the other person's force and slightly apply force in directing them off the float! 😆 It's fun to watch, I am assuming it't the same challenge! 😛
i think mjhe lagta hain harrision bazi lejaega!!!
-Moderator- thumbnail
Hmm ...why not Evelyn vs Munisha?

These days Sangram sounds little frustrated and tired to me. He seems to be emotionally weak guy. But Wrestling is his expertise, so hope he shows what he is capable of.  He needs to prove that along with strength he has got brains too ( don't call him dumb coz he loves Payal   )

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

Hmm ...why not Evelyn vs Munisha?

These days Sangram sounds little frustrated and tired to me. He seems to be emotionally weak guy. But Wrestling is his expertise, so hope he shows what he is capable of.  He needs to prove that along with strength he has got brains too ( don't call him dumb coz he loves Payal   )

Because as soon as it starts,Evelyn and munisha will jump into the sea and float instead of fighting.
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: somzz007

Because as soon as it starts,Evelyn and munisha will jump into the sea and float instead of fighting.

And they would have a hard time deciding who should get the 'Biggest Loser Jeetega' title ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†
^ At least Munisha appears to be a bit modest than the gloating bloating Evelyn...
axeion thumbnail

Originally posted by: somzz007

^ At least Munisha appears to be a bit modest than the gloating bloating Evelyn...

Evelyn has achieved so much in life... How can we not acknowledge that ðŸ˜¡ Poor her, she has to always remind us