Views

Users

Frequent Posters

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: znursingh

Ufff! Here we go again! In your words" Repeat telecast"
 RE-read please. I was appreciating the inventiveness of  your gang-hence "delectable asides"!
Whatever provoked you in my post? Even compliments are disallowed?
Last I checked it was still a public forum.If you dislike even a compliment coming your way,why are you on one? GWAD!!

It's still a public forum, and since you call us innovative... We do have a knack for minor details. Sometime you don't realize but you do step on some toes here and there in ur 'masked' appreciation/humor! Just asking you to be careful! 

Originally posted by: axeion

It's still a public forum, and since you call us innovative... We do have a knack for minor details. Sometime you don't realize but you do step on some toes here and there in ur 'masked' appreciation/humor! Just asking you to be careful! 

My appreciation is not masked. If you take offense at the drop of a hat & reel of lectures about minds of various magnitude to the unwary--then you step on toes too. Please don't jump to negative conclusions and reply rudely to even a smiling compliment-I was not laughing at what your gang does so skillfully,I was laughingly responding to the funny rhetorical question Sommz had posted.
Do you fight everyone's battles?! If yes,I need help in fighting a battle against a short-tempered poster prone to flying off the handle-would you be willing to intervene on my behalf?! 

The last two sentences above---I was kidding! Openly!!

Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail
ye kyaa huaa, 😲  kaise huaa, 😳  kab huaa  πŸ˜”
kyo huaa,  πŸ˜• jab huaa,  tab huaa
chhodo, ye naa socho  πŸ₯³

hum kyo, shikawaa kare zoothhaa πŸ˜’
kyaa huaa jo dil tootaa 😭
sheeshe kaa khilaunaa thaa  
kuchh naa kuchh to honaa thaa, huaa
 πŸ€”

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

ye kyaa huaa, 😲  kaise huaa, 😳  kab huaa  πŸ˜”
kyo huaa,  πŸ˜• jab huaa,  tab huaa
chhodo, ye naa socho  πŸ₯³

hum kyo, shikawaa kare zoothhaa πŸ˜’
kyaa huaa jo dil tootaa 😭
sheeshe kaa khilaunaa thaa  
kuchh naa kuchh to honaa thaa, huaa
 πŸ€”

I have been pressing the "Like" button in vain the whole day! Please consider it done again!
axeion thumbnail

Do you fight everyone's battles?! If yes,I need help in fighting a battle against a short-tempered poster prone to flying off the handle-would you be willing to intervene on my behalf?! 
The last two sentences above---I was kidding! Openly!!

I was fighting my own battle! And yes, I don't mind fighting a battle or two for frnds I care for! So if I have to fight Somy or Nitzy's battles I won't mind, they've fought enough of those for me! 

And btw, no one takes offense at the drop of a hat! Does this smiley help! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: axeion

I was fighting my own battle! And yes, I don't mind fighting a battle or two for frnds I care for! So if I have to fight Somy or Nitzy's battles I won't mind, they've fought enough of those for me! 

And btw, no one takes offense at the drop of a hat! Does this smiley help! πŸ˜ƒ

Yes you do-take offense too quickly!πŸ˜•
Yes it did- Help,the smiley I mean!πŸ˜ƒ
Don't keep doing this too often,please-its bad for my heart.Oops! I nearly said-your heart.That would have earned me another lecture about the quality of medical care available to you!! That would have been a re-re-telecast.Too much,na?!

I love that you should be asking thatπŸ˜› ! Considering that its you and your gang of  usual suspects that wander off topic into the most delectable asides!

I love the fact that I was still talking about the show (about the delectable asides) but your post doesn't even do that !! Chill Karo Znur.
axeion thumbnail

Yes you do-take offense too quickly!πŸ˜•

Wish you would step back and analyse why I take offense to only your posts and nobody else's πŸ˜† You lub me too much, don't ya? Always picking on me even without realizing it? πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ 

For the rest of ur post - Abhi kaam hai, ya bolo aapka accha time hai... I'll spare you for ur creativeness! 

@Somy... Good Morning! Am hungry... Seems like I need to go to the Island and get some sweet potatoes πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: somzz007

I love the fact that I was still talking about the show (about the delectable asides) but your post doesn't even do that !! Chill Karo Znur.

Charges already laid & defended! I rest my case after the exhaustive defense with Axeion.No wish to be repetitive.You guys need to chill karo & learn to accept compliments with a smidgen of grace

Charges already laid & defended! I rest my case after the exhaustive defense with Axeion.No wish to be repetitive.You guys need to chill karo & learn to accept compliments with a smidgen of grace

Well if that was a compliment..then thank you!!! Its difficult to decipher whether you are taunting or praising at first glance since your posts are always heavily sarcastic. πŸ˜ƒ...But thank you again for the compliment..😊