Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@ sommz007

Of course it was a compliment!😊! have been a silent admirer of the quick witted, effortless humor & guile displayed by you nitz & Axeion on various threads here & earlier in BB5πŸ‘.I was so amazed at first that I didn't even have the guts to press the "like" button.
Unfortunate that you see my posts as "heavily sarcastic"-they sometimes may be about the show or contestants,but not about forum members (except,I think a couple of times with some AT members who strayed out of their comfort zones into general threads & hectored other members about the righteousness of their God/dess) I have tried to maintain decorum & I'm never rude to people whose language skills I admire! So please do not take offense where none was intended! Pax?

@Axeion

I haven't been able to figure out why my posts rile you so specially.You told me I made a sarcastic comment about a conversation you were having with your friend.I went back & trawled through my own posts(an extremely tedious job,since I'm not computer savvy enough to do it with the click of a button-it took a lot of time & effort!) and came up with diddly-squat! The only thing I was sarcastic about was another show one of you was watching-that was only thing I was cutting about-the inanity of the show! Is that what snagged your attention.If thats what it was,I'm sorry but the sarcasm was directed at the show & that is still allowed,isn't it?😲Please note no editing!!πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: znursingh

@ sommz007

Of course it was a compliment!😊! have been a silent admirer of the quick witted, effortless humor & guile displayed by you nitz & Axeion on various threads here & earlier in BB5πŸ‘.I was so amazed at first that I didn't even have the guts to press the "like" button.
Unfortunate that you see my posts as "heavily sarcastic"-they sometimes may be about the show or contestants,but not about forum members (except,I think a couple of times with some AT members who strayed out of their comfort zones into general threads & hectored other members about the righteousness of their God/dess) I have tried to maintain decorum & I'm never rude to people whose language skills I admire! So please do not take offense where none was intended! Pax?

πŸ˜ƒ..Nice to meet you and see you write like this. πŸ˜Š
@ sommz007=Likewise, I'm sure😊!

But I always write like thisπŸ˜•--just been extra careful in dotting my "i"s & crossing all my "t"s---I'm  in utter and mortal fear of another e-spanking by Mighty Aphrodite--aka--Axeion!! I can't believe my temerity, I called her the baby of this group in my Fare Thee Well post on BB5.She is definitely and formidably like MY nani!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Z... I hope this post would solve ur mystery & misery!
In complete honesty, I found your post absolutely uncalled off, specially when you clear could make out that it was a friendly banter between myself and BoredSoul!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2665692&PID=51795373&#51795373

Originally posted by: axeion

@Z... I hope this post would solve ur mystery & misery!
In complete honesty, I found your post absolutely uncalled off, specially when you clear could make out that it was a friendly banter between myself and BoredSoul!

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2665692&PID=51795373&#51795373

OMFG!!-
The one about Wandering eyes?! Really? You found that offensive?
boredsoul is one of my first friends on the forum.She paid me a compliment--I was merely thanking her.The wandering eyes thingy was a mere throw away line to be polite since I was quoting a post that included a wise crack by you so I made one back at you. That's all it was,I promise. See I'm kinda handicapped since I'm not computer savvy--I don't know how not to quote the whole post,if I did I would have omitted your part.I don't know how to high light or underline a specific part of the post so that I can answer only that part. I thought it would be RUDE not to acknowledge you if I quoted a post that included your post! So much for good intentions paving the way!
Please lighten up,don't take everything so seriously & forgive my transgression--it really was not meant to cause any offense--quite the reverse--politeness gone wrong?!
BTW=Thank you for giving me the link--it saved my overworked finger a lot of work(it takes me hours to get anything typed!) & my head from a lot of perplexed hair pulling!!

Cheers!

NB=No editing! No e-shouting either!! Loud whispering--just once!!
axeion thumbnail

'Do not stray below the belt.' 

From where does it sound like a wise-crack? Maybe my literary skills are not upto mark to see ur wise crack. In every possible state of mental well-being, any normal person would definitely take an offense to what you wrote! I wasn't straying below the belt, neither was I attacking anyone! I wasn't even addressing you, if you wanted to reply to BoredSoul's post...Just quote her post, not my reply to her post! And if you ended up quoting mine, then who cares whether you address me or not. It's an online world and we like to talk to ppl whom we know, not everyone... Then why bother to be polite! 

Either ways, I am done and tired. You seem to go back to your masked sarcasm knowingly/unknowingly and I would rather interact with someone who can shoot straight. Have a problem or want to compliment, say it openly instead of hiding behind a garland of words! 

And that reminds me one of Maya's posts from a longtime ago... Here it is for you! Enjoy your night! Bye πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

"In promulgating your esoteric cogitations or articulating your superficial sentimentalities and amicable philosophical or psychological observations, beware of platitudinous ponderosity.

Let your conversational communications possess a compacted conciseness, a clarified comprehensibility, a coalescent cogency and a concatenated consistency.

Eschew obfuscation and all conglomerations of flatulent garrulity, jejune rabblement and asinine affectations.

Let your extemporaneous descants and unpremeditated expatiations have intelligibility and voracious vivacity without rodomontade or thrasonical bombast.

Sedulously avoid all polysyllabic profundity, pompous prolificacy and vain vapid verbosity."

If you are really interested, the above means: Be brief and don't use big words, nitwit.

axeion thumbnail

I can't believe my temerity, I called her the baby of this group in my Fare Thee Well post on BB5.She is definitely and formidably like MY nani!!

I have no clue what thread you are talking about, I might have to go check your posts to see which one it was! 

Edit - And with this, we go back to our ignore modes! I thought maybe we could atleast try to discuss the show, but that won't work! Adios!
Edited by axeion - 12 years ago

'Do not stray below the belt.' 

From where does it sound like a wise-crack? Maybe my literary skills are not upto mark to see ur wise crack. In every possible state of mental well-being, any normal person would definitely take an offense to what you wrote! I wasn't straying below the belt, neither was I attacking anyone! I wasn't even addressing you, if you wanted to reply to BoredSoul's post...Just quote her post, not my reply to her post! And if you ended up quoting mine, then who cares whether you address me or not. It's an online world and we like to talk to ppl whom we know, not everyone... Then why bother to be polite! 

Either ways, I am done and tired. You seem to go back to your masked sarcasm knowingly/unknowingly and I would rather interact with someone who can shoot straight. Have a problem or want to compliment, say it openly instead of hiding behind a garland of words! 

And that reminds me one of Maya's posts from a longtime ago... Here it is for you! Enjoy your night! Bye πŸ˜ƒ

!. You are so right- your literary skills really are not up to the mark!
2. Your reading skills too are below par! I explained why i cant quote a part of the post.
3. Your manners are appalling-you are rude when others are being polite
4.You are ungracious-you can't accept an apology/compliment/explanation with grace.
5.You are arrogant-you think skill with words gives you the right to hector people.
6. You lack a sense of humor-you cant laugh at your self,all you do is criticize others
7. You lack critical self awareness-you can't see your faults because  you are so busy running   down others.
8.You lack debating skills-you are incapable of hearing/listening to others.
9. You are a cyber bully & not a very bright one-you tend to misunderstand apologies,explanations &/or compliments and take them as a sign of weakness or inability of your opponent to call you    up on your rudeness.

Is that brief enough for you, from the resident 'Nitwit',to quote Dilettante?

I too, am tired- of explaining the obvious to you-its like hitting ones head against a dead wall.
You have a great day and a nice life!
I'd like to,but I can't truthfully say its been an unalloyed pleasure knowing you.I'm glad to see it end!!
I'll just eff off now & go my way with my garland of words, you peacefully go yours with your load of acidic criticisms! (At least my burden smells better!!)

Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago

I have no clue what thread you are talking about, I might have to go check your posts to see which one it was! 

Edit - And with this, we go back to our ignore modes! I thought maybe we could atleast try to discuss the show, but that won't work! Adios!

Yes,let us!
You are right it won't work
Adios!

BTW=that comment was not addressed to you!
axeion thumbnail

!. You are so right- your literary skills really are not up to the mark!
2. Your reading skills too are below par! I explained why i cant quote a part of the post.
3. Your manners are appalling-you are rude when others are being polite
4.You are ungracious-you can't accept an apology/compliment/explanation with grace.
5.You are arrogant-you think skill with words gives you the right to hector people.
6. You lack a sense of humor-you cant laugh at your self,all you do is criticize others
7. You lack critical self awareness-you can't see your faults because  you are so busy running
    down others.

8.You lack debating skills-you are incapable of hearing/listening to others

Is that brief enough for you,'Nitwit',to quote Dilettante?

I too, am tired- of explaining the obvious to you-its like hitting ones head against a dead wall.
You have a great day and a nice life!
I'd like to,but I can't truthfully say its been an unalloyed pleasure knowing you.I'm glad to see it end!!
I'll just eff off now & go my way with my garland of words, you peacefully go yours with your load of acidic criticisms! (At least my burden smells better!!)

@Black... I so wish my academic records also said the same thing! 

@Red... I thought they use MS-Word in schools these days, it's pretty simple. Look around your keyboard, there is a button called delete, use it! 

@Blue... Go back and check, I've never been rude to you!

@Green... An apology that doesn't mean anything, is better not accepted! You were the one who asked for directing u to where you pissed me, and I showed you that post. It was done there!

@Orange... Really, when did I bully anyone. Bullying is when you don't let the other person talk or explain themselves. I have been very calm in responding to ur posts! 

@Violet... Thank You, but I believe I have a fairly good sense of humor, and so have I been told! 

@Pink... Yes, bcoz I am careful of not stepping on someone's toes. I avoid interactions with many here just for the same reason! And to be frank, when I know I am not wrong I don't spare the other person. 

@Yellow... My old laptop doesn't have the capability of converting ur posts into speech, so I do read you but I just can't hear/listen to you. I blame this old laptop for my incompetent debating skills! 

And yes, this was brief enough for me Ms.Smarty Pants! I've never been disrespectful to anyone (older or not), but you did trigger the mean side of me. Haha, enjoy ur burden... I don't have any, albeit ur assuming the opposite! G'Nite! Preety late for someone in India to be online at this time, nahi? 

Edited to correct a typo! I hate editing posts otherwise!
Edited by axeion - 12 years ago