" 4TH MAY JJKN UPDATE..MY LAST UPDATE"

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkDesi thumbnail
thanks for the update. I wish Nomi or someone else can find & load the video.
marykay thumbnail
Please send the last Episode of JJKN ON VIdeo for Download Higly Apreciated.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Many thanks to you, Rumi and others who have taken their precious time to update the episodes.   All your efforts have been really appreciated and may god bless you all.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
😭 😭 😭 i am totally heartbroken.. thanx for the updates buffie, rumi, daisy, jammy, sharmi, queenbie and everyone else i missed..
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Buffie all the other updater.. and our mods...
Lashy and Minnie and Princess.
desimundha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks to everyone! You made it so much easier for me because I have not had time to watch the show for a while 🀒 And updated through the end πŸ˜›
I hope they make a new landmark show so many of us can meet up again! Will it be Aisa des hai mera or is it Mamta. I say these shows because I have seen Mamta and it is a very fun show to watch. And Aisa des Hai mera has a good concept. πŸ‘Thanks again to everyone πŸ‘Edited by desimundha7 - 17 years ago
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanx Buffie for the update. Thanx all the other updaters like Rumi, Ketaki,Daisy, and Lashy who have given us past wonderful updates. Much appreciated. God bless you all. 😊
Shasaiba thumbnail
oh what can i say about this show
it was the great
i always wanted it to end when it got boring in the middly but now it when it did it feels like something is missing form our daily shows we all used to watch
oh i will mis it a lot infact i think everyone will!       πŸ˜­
Paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the update(s)!!! Buffie, Ket, Lashy, Rumi and all others-you have been so great. 😊

Along with the show, I am going to miss you and the daily 'date'- we have had mon to thurs. We have all shared joy, tears, complains and frustrations through the journey of JJKN.

Love you and bless you all!
Take care,
Paheli Edited by Paheli - 17 years ago