Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: swasthi

Just read all three parts ... great to see him realising his love for her but he has an uphill task ahead of him. How will he make her accept him as she is maintaining her distance?

But you have ended on a cliffhanger ... what will happen next to them? Update very soon.

Yeah it's a long way to go before they unite...will try to update soon...thanks for appreciating๐Ÿ˜Š
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina2127

Very interesting story you have here! I really enjoyed reading this :) Can't wait to see more such tender moments between Aham and Gopi.

Cheers!
Naina

Thanks for appreciating Naina๐Ÿ˜Š
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

Hey Shruti...liked both the parts...Ahem realised his mistake & now is on a mission to woo his wife ...& Gopi is far from knowing...What will be his next step???

Did the accident actually happen ?

Thank you Navya๐Ÿ˜Š...i'll reveal about the accident in the next part๐Ÿ˜Š
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

Loved it , this is wot I like to see in sns where he is doing all the running . I am so taken by ur naughty and flirting ahem . You ended with a cliff hanger I am most eager to read ur next update. Well written shruti

Thanks you Taniks for liking my naughty and flirting Ahem...i'll try updating soon๐Ÿ˜Š
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Shruti!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

First of all,YOU ROCK!!!!๐Ÿ˜›

The best thng about your SS is you added Tejas,you added Tejas,have i emhasised it enough!?,you ADDED TEJAS!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

Im so happy,Gohem were fantastic but more importantly TEJAS!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thanks sooo much!๐Ÿค—

A big hug,thanks for the PM,update soon and once again TEJAS!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you so much Chika!  hope they go shopping again and i can include Tejas for you aga๐Ÿ˜ƒin...๐Ÿค—...ill try updating soon and hope i dont disappoint you for Tejas wont be there in the next part at least๐Ÿ˜†
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy914

Hm Shruthi.. brilliant update.. Stroy is very Cute and Sweet after all it is Ahemji started caring his wife, why it wouldn't be?

He took her out for shopping!!.. Kash.. Someting can happen in our serial also right??

Thank you for wonderfull story.. waiting for next one!!

Pleasure is all mine Sandy๐Ÿ˜†...yeah i also happen that something like this happens in SNS...๐Ÿ˜Š...ill try updating soon!
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aish3003

Very nice.Loved the pallu scene and the shopping thing. Both could happen in the real show I feel. 

And the accident...I was on edge when I read that part. Please update soon. Could you PM me when you do?

Aish

thank you so much Aish๐Ÿ˜Š...i guess all us Ahemolics want to see Ahem drooling over Gopi. Isn't so?๐Ÿ˜‰ Ill try updating soon...and would PM you...๐Ÿ˜Š
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Hey Shruti, thanks for the PM, I just read all the parts, I really love your story.

My favorite line:And if one would look at him, he actually looked as nervous as a straight man in a gay bar. I couldn't help but laugh because this is exactly how I would picture him, as a matter of fact we have seen this look on him lately.

Please update soon, can't wait to read what happens next.

thanks for appreciating my story Shilpa for i really love your stories...they are so subtle,  sweet and have a real touch in them! i'll try updating soon and hope i don't disappoint you๐Ÿ˜Š
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very nice shruti. Both parts were amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

Very nice shruti. Both parts were amazing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you maddy๐Ÿ˜Š