Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
nyc os..wish to see dis in d show
--HANISA-- thumbnail
shruti  very good  im seeing the scence tomorow is going to be like this koki will blaston gopi 
indu_shah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahem and winking at gopi...she will faint immediately!!!πŸ˜ƒ BTW wondeful OS shruthi...loved it...
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Here I come with the second and the third part, for it had become too long.  I have added few hindi dialogues to give classic Gohem effectπŸ˜†.  As Ahem is in initial stages of realizing his love for Gopi, i couldn't include more passion or romance in itπŸ˜†...  I hope you like it and find it entertaining.😊

Part 2

Gopi was taken aback seeing the new Ahem, she could not believe what she had just seen . The same person who hardly talked or smiled was laughing right here at this moment. Unable to utter a single word, she just nodded her head and went into the kitchen to bring the tea. Rashi and Hetal also went inside to finish preparing lunch as it had already been quite late.

Kokila was amazed, rather shocked at the sudden turn pf events. She could never ever have imagined that her son would behave like this. All her life, she had taught him to lead a disciplined life, and on the way to achieve her goals through her only son, she had forgotten to teach him to smile, to take things lightly at times when only happiness mattered the most. But today, her son was standing there in front of her, with a tranquil expression and a soft smile on his face, his eyes requesting her to do the same. What she had failed to do, her Gopi vau had achieved. She succumbed into a chair beside him and signalled Ahem to sit on another one. She knew she had to accept the changes in Ahem as it only seemed to be the better option now rather than sulking in denial. 

"Ahem dhikra, all I want is my family to be happy, while seeing to it that the rules of conduct are followed by all the members in the house. But it seems to me that it's high time I should let go some of the matters in the house and hand it over to the new generation. For only after having total responsibility , you all would learn how to run and manage a happy family. I would not say much now for i fully believe in you and your ability to do things properly.", saying this Kokila got up and was about to leave, when Ahem stopped her and took her hands in his. "Mom, I would never ever make you upset. I'll always do what is right for all of us. I really want to start a new life with Gopi and for that I need your support more than anything else as I have realized now that you were always right. I have understood the true value of Gopi in my life and there could not be a better partner than her. Thank you mom for bringing Gopi in my life." Both of them hugged each other once again, both their eyes being wet with overwhelming happiness.

Just then Parag came there asking Kokila to serve lunch as it was already 1 o'clock and he was feeling hungry. She glared at him and said " Hmmn, I know that you have worked so hard flying kites since morning that you ought to be feeling hungry! Hey Krishan Bhagwaan! what to do with this man!" saying this she went inside to see whether the lunch was ready or not. 

Gopi brought the green tea, still confused as to why Ahemji wanted tea now since it was about lunch time. "Ahemji, your green tea!" she said, placing tea on the table. "Thank you Gopi! My head was aching terribly because of that funny kite competition so wanted my green tea very badly now." 

"Bhabhi, bhai is right. I am also very tired and hungry now." grinned Jigar while seating himself on a chair. "Waise bhai, i didn't realize that you find these competitions funny now for you've always participated in them with such a zeal." added Jigar, cracking a smile at Ahem. Ahem looked sheepishly at his younger brother and said in mock anger, "Hmmn! Because I just don't sit and waste my time on silly things all the time like you do." Jigar thought better to keep quiet now as bhai seemed to have had enough in one day.

"Jigar Beta, don't worry!lunch is ready now." said Hetal, putting two bowls on the table. Kokila came outside with the plates and told Rashi to call everyone for lunch. While having lunch, Chirag agreed to Parag to accompany him to a kavi sammelan on this day off. Realizing that he also has got second half of the day for himself, Ahem thought of a plan. He looked at kokila and said," Mom! It's been a long time since I have purchased any clothes for myself. As I am free today afternoon, I thought I'll go shopping and buy a few shirts and a pair of shoes for myself."

Kokila was about to agree to accompany Ahem for shopping when Baa interrupted saying," Kokila! tum mujhe aaj Gita ka paath sunana, mera bahut mann kar raha hai ki main tumse paath sunoon...Ahem ke saath uski Gopi vau chali jaayegi. Theek hai Ahem beta?" Ahem who was already waiting for such a magic to happen and feeling estatic inside managed to say just this, "Okai Mom! you take care of Baa, I'll take Gopi alongwith me."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his room, Ahem after changing into a black suit with a green shirt, was pacing to and fro in the room waiting impatiently as if he was going out with his girlfriend for the first time. And if one would look at him, he actually looked as nervous as a straight man in a gay bar. 

Few minutes later, Gopi entered the room after winding up her work in the kitchen. "Gopi, didn't mom tell you that we have to go out for shopping. I am ready and waiting for you also to get ready soon. And you are just busy doing your own stuff!

"Ahemji, sorry! I'll hurry up and will get ready in ten minutes.

"Theek hai! Jaldi karo...I don't have much time...I have to come back and do some office work as well. Aur suno! I have to meet one client on the way so dress up properly. And wear that green saree of yours and don't take pallu on your head!", he instructed.

Gopi nodded her head and went inside the washroom to get ready. Meanwhile, Ahem was rejoicing the fact that Gopi was going to wear his favourite colour dress and would get rid of that damn pallu. Though she had worn green colour before as well and looked great in it, but he had hardly noticed her then, rather he didn't want to, for he didn't want to feel anything for her in the past..his ego was too big to let him do so...but today all he wanted was to free all of his buckled up feelings and fly in love.

Gopi always quick in her work, got ready in no time. She came out of the washroom and finished wearing just the minimum jewelry and make-up soon. Ahem pretending to be busy checking his mails, kept glancing at her from time to time from the corner of his eye. She looked so stunningly gorgeous without any makeup or embellishments. She was still the same person, it was only his fault not to acknowledge her beauty, her divinely charisma before. There was a peaceful aura around her which made her so unique, which finally made him give up on his temper and frustation as the days progressed into their relation and finally accept her as his wife. Now, the last straw was to be drawn, he had to show and declare his love for her as he didn't want to waste more time.

Gopi, having forgotten his words, pinned her saree in front and was adjusting the saree pallu on her head. Seeing this, Ahem got irritated and walked upto her. Trying to hide his impatience, he just bent down, looked into her eyes and snatched the pin from her hands. Then he took the saree's end in his hands, while forcing himself not to look down at her revealing self and put the saree around gopi one more time, pinning the saree on the left shoulder. "I told you not to wear pallu and be dressed in a more presentable manner. Didn't I?", he said in mock anger, his hand still on her neck and eyes still lost in looking at her as he always did.

Tingling sensations ran all over Gopi as she felt Ahem's hand grazing over her neckline while he was pinning her pallu. His mere touch was enough to send her soaring in romantic adventures, capable of arousing not just her thoughts and imagination but also every single part of her existence. She had never expected Ahem to come this close to her even in her wildest dreams, he was bewildering her with his actions these days. All she wanted now was to enjoy this closeness, but something was stopping her to relish this moment, her self-doubt and bitter past with him came right in front of her with a bang! 

"Ji, woh...maaf kar dijiye! Mujhe yaad nahin raha...". was all she could reply, still trembling and feeling utterly conscious now with his closeness. Ahem sensed this awkwardness and stepped back, realizing that though now he wants to move forward in their relation, Gopi has taken a step back!

Feeling embarrassed and agonized inwardly, Ahem immediately brought his hand down and said in a barely audible tone,"Theek hai! Koi baat nahin. Ab jaldi karo. Late ho raha hai."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,
Shruti.

Edited by shruts18 - 12 years ago
shruts18 thumbnail

Part 3 

When they entered the shopping mall, Gopi could not help but look with her big round eyes at the various shops displaying stuff of all kinds. This was her first visit at any mall and she was feeling very nervous and unsure of whether she would be able to help her Ahemji in his shopping properly. They reached near an escalator inside the mall. Gopi had never seen anything like this before. Ahem got amused at her chidlike expression.

"Gopi, this is called escalator and we will use this to go to the first floor." he told her, giving out his hand to her for support. She immediately took it as if her life depended on it. As she took the first step on the escalator just after Ahem had stepped on it, she lost her balance and was about to trip backwards, when Ahem in an immediate reflux action, reached out to her and held her from the waist and squeezed her right into him. She was shaking vigourously and had shut her eyes anticipating the fall, but upon realizing that she had ended up clinging onto him, she lost her breath and felt as if the time had come to a standstill. 

Ahem unable to control his delight at his good fortune, just took advantage of this unexpected gift and was lost in looking at her face, inhaling her sexy, subtle smell. Few seconds later, he realized where he was."Come back to senses , you crazy fellow!", he muttered to himself. 

"Ji, what did you say?" Gopi asked, setting her hair straight after regaining her composure.

"Nothing. Let's go to the left side. Men's section is over there." he said stepping onto the first floor, holding Gopi's hand tightly to avoid having the same situation they had moments ago.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are men's shirts?" Ahem called out to a salesgirl standing nearby.

"Sir, It's right there.", she said, pointing her finger towards numerous racks with neatly placed shirts. "But what size are you looking for, Sir?"

"It's 42, regular fit!", replied Ahem, feeling a little shy with Gopi standing next to him.

"Okai Sir, I'll help you", salesgirl said, following Ahem.

Ahem and Gopi placed their hands on top of each other on the same shirt simultaneously. She withdrew her hand as if stung by a scorpion! "Ji! woh...h...this shirt is good...I mean it would look g...good on...you...b...but if you think..." stammered Gopi. "Thank you! It's a nice shirt with off-white and golden stripes. Please help me in finding some more." chipped in Ahem, smiling at her. She searched and brought out three more shirts, one blue and black striped one, other light lilac and lemon striped and the last one in bottle green color. He had to admit to himself that she had a good taste in clothing.

"Sir, you should try at least one of these shirts on you as we don't have a return or exchange policy.", salesgirl advised Ahem.

"But this is my size and usually it fits properly. But to avoid any problem after going home, I'll try one of them.", replied Ahem.

"Gopi, come with me. I'll just try this off-white and golden one while you wait outside. And just stay here, okai!" Ahem instructed her.

Inside the trial room, while he was changing the shirt, he saw that it was one size small. Suddenly, a mischevious smile swept across his face. He called out to Gopi who was standing outside the door. "Gopi! This is one size small. Please can you bring one size big?", he requested her. "Ji Ahemji! Give the shirt to me.", she said. Ahem opened the door just enough to let her have a glimpse at his toned biceps and handed over the shirt to her. She turned as red as a beetroot and immediately took the shirt and went away. Ahem was silently smiling to himself at the innocence of his wife. There was an undefined shyness in their relation upon which he had to work to make both of them comfortable with each other. He was responsible for creating it and only he could dissolve it.

After making payment and collecting all the shirts from the counter, Ahem was about to leave, when the salesgirl asked Gopi whether she would buy anything? "We had come here to buy shirts for Ahemji. I don't want anything. Thank you." Gopi replied softly. 

"You also buy something Gopi. Moreover you hardly come out of the house and buy anything for yourself." Ahem said looking at her. "Please show where women's section is, we'll see some sarees for her." Ahem asked the salesgirl.

"Sir, its on the second floor. You'll get to see an amazing collection of designer sarees by some renowned designers like Mr. Manish and Mr. Tejas. The second name sounded familiar to Ahem. He remembered he was the same person who had come to their house on the very first day of Navratri and gifted Gopi a designer chaniya choli. He clenched his fists tightly and turned red in jealousy at the thought of his wife being admired by another man. "Today I'll gift her a really nice one, nobody can match Ahem Modi!" he thought to himself.

On the second floor, salesgirl showed them some of the most elegant and beautiful sarees. Gopi was lost looking at them and Ahem at her. She was unable to decide which one she wanted to buy. Realizing that it is his turn to select something for his wife, Ahem picked up a ravishing glass tissue saree beautifully designed in green and red colour. It was adorned with sparkling  sequins, resham embroidery and shiny jari jall work. 

"Sir, you've picked a lovely saree! It has a rich sheen and fancy look. It  would give your wife a unique look. Though she's so beautiful that anything would look good on her. You are lucky to have such a beautiful wife, Sir." "Thank you! I know that very well." Ahem replied smiling at Gopi.

"Its getting late Ahemji. I think we should hurry up now." Gopi requested Ahem, sinking in embarrassment, unable to look up at him.

On their way back home, both sat quietly in the car. Ahem was feeling very calm and satisfied. He was amused at her timid behaviour. She rarely expresses her love for him these days, he thought. Earlier she always used to shower smiles at him. Whether he got angry or irritated, she came back smiling the very next day. She used to get conscious even for the small favours he did for her. He remembered all those times when she had saved him from the snake, decorated their room after Diwali incident, gave him hot water in the middle of the night... and when she went out of his life without saying a word...and he had forgotten all of that.How could he, after treating her so badly? And she forgave him each time and continued supporting him as a true friend, never asking for anything. He got filled with remorse, thinking how could he start expecting her to behave normally with him now.

He got so lost in his thoughts that he didn't see a truck coming in front of him. "Ahemji!!!!!!! Look in front!!A truck is coming." shrieked Gopi. Terror struck Ahem, as he tried to rotate the steering wheel rapidly. Tires squealed and dust filled the air...Wham! came the sound!!!!!!

Thank you,
Shruti.

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Amazing Update 
Finally ahem accept Gopi
Kavya.S thumbnail
shruthi that was brilliant update dear...loved both the updates...
liked the convo between koki and ahem...
and baa is so sweet making gopi to go with ahem for shopping
loved the whole gohem scenes dear it was simple and excellent
and oh no what's going to happen next??
cant wait to read it...
thanks for the pm dear
Edited by sks21 - 12 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey read all three updates now. Really good. He felt uncomfortable like a straight man in gay bar? Laughing like crazy here. I wish he had taken gopi inside the dressing room and she could get a close look at his toned body. I am curious what will happen next!
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

Hey read all three updates now. Really good. He felt uncomfortable like a straight man in gay bar? Laughing like crazy here. I wish he had taken gopi inside the dressing room and she could get a close look at his toned body. I am curious what will happen next!

Thank you Vibha😊...i know i m lil slow in moving the story forward, but i like to show a thinking Ahem, which is not done much in the show.😊
shruts18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

Amazing Update 

Finally ahem accept Gopi

thank you!😊...yeah he does...but still there's a long way to go...