Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i just hope khushi does not misunderstand arnav as da culprit behind scorpion stinging her

she knows how badly he wants to win and what if she thinks he could stoop so low to hurt her in order to prove his point? i really hope this doesn't happen pls...

It would be too much to bear if that happened.
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope khushi gets enlightened and i hope if she gets stung, she won't blame arnav for it.

*positive*

that might be the BANG LM is pertaining to.
Hira.Mohan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think they r still gonna drag...
many times ealier they have given us hope.but everything  gets shattered after a weeks draging 
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
after the song i think scorpio will bite her
cause acc to the article it seems that there will be a confrontation btw arnie n his strange feelings towards kkg
Edited by sashazmohit - 12 years ago
Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
I think they're shocked because the lights were off and maybe it was supposed to be NK. and when the lights came on they realized it was Arnav :D
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jo
it would be nice to see khushi's protective instinct if arnie gets hurt but i don't mind either one getting hurt for our sadistic pleasure

@sadi
trueee... da cute scorpion has already munched me 🤪 cuz that's my status right now 
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LatinCinderella

I think they're shocked because the lights were off and maybe it was supposed to be NK. and when the lights came on they realized it was Arnav :D

yes even i think soo.
Nk was supposed to dance wid her and when they see Arnie they are shocked as well as Khushi.
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Same same... I wish the article is wrong and Arnav gets bitten.. We have never seen Khushi care for him like dear god like is there...

Seriously man, I hope he gets bitten please!

I agreee! I want to see Khushi, for once, get scared that something might happen to her Lard Governor and take care of him! I am kinda over him taking care of here 😆
mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dnyd

probably because Arnav is dancing. It would be shocking if they actually realized anything. We see a 15 sec promo and we feel the chemistry biology. These guys will see the whole song and still not realize. 

yeah true
hamesha se yehi hota aaya hey
inki tube light permanent kharab hey😡
kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i only hope dat they will announce ladke wala as winners before the bicchoo does its work ya da family is shocked dat arnav is dancing wat i feel is raizada,s should be more concerned about shyam,s suspicious behaviour rather dan arnav dancing wat i feel is arnav feels dat he has to win at any cost otherwise he needs to listen to kushi which he doesnt want to .kushi  is also shocked seeing asr dance with her .i feel dat nk is gonna realise dat arnav likes her  nd dis will open kushi's heart which was shut of before diwali .after teri meri the actual kahani starts prem kahani or dushman ki .