Will Teri Meri change everything?

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Bare with me, It can;'t be helped..

If you look closely, Khushi is looking at Arnav very passionatly. Will this be the moment where she realizes she is in in love with him? and that the scorpion would bite her and he will realize how much she means to him?

I think in the early days, we all wished that Arnav and Khushi together realize they are in love with each other? Will the CV's go on this track?

i am confused why mami and all are shocked? Because Arnav is dancing or because their brains are finally on?😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
probably because Arnav is dancing. It would be shocking if they actually realized anything. We see a 15 sec promo and we feel the chemistry biology. These guys will see the whole song and still not realize. 
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think they're shocked to see Arnav dancing! 

and I would love for them to realise their love in that way. But some part of me wants Arnav to be bitten so that Khushi realises how much he means to her. Arnav looking after Khushi.. we've seen that. i want to see her reaction when he is in danger.
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dnyd

probably because Arnav is dancing. It would be shocking if they actually realized anything. We see a 15 sec promo and we feel the chemistry biology. These guys will see the whole song and still not realize

@bold...yup...well said
Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amritaa10

@bold...yup...well said

Agree! 
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes they r surprised to see arnav dancing...kushi's eyes were speaking volumes...asr was kinda smug as if he is aware of what is happening!!
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
they were shocked at Arnav dancing! but i think NK and maybe nani will figure out something's fishy!
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i just hope khushi does not misunderstand arnav as da culprit behind scorpion stinging her

she knows how badly he wants to win and what if she thinks he could stoop so low to hurt her in order to prove his point? i really hope this doesn't happen pls...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

i think they're shocked to see Arnav dancing! 

and I would love for them to realise their love in that way. But some part of me wants Arnav to be bitten so that Khushi realises how much he means to her. Arnav looking after Khushi.. we've seen that. i want to see her reaction when he is in danger.

Same same... I wish the article is wrong and Arnav gets bitten.. We have never seen Khushi care for him like dear god like is there...

Seriously man, I hope he gets bitten please!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Jenny they are probably shocked to see Arnav dancing, its so not ASR. Doubt they realize Arnav and Khushi have feelings for each other, they've been oblivious so far doubt that will change anytime soon. I think their realization will come when Arnav admits his love for Khushi, hopefully that happens when she gets stung