NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: MuktaJaiswal

Hi Nidha,😊
Liked ur update, 👏only one thing why so short update.😔 
Waiting for next update . 😃

Thank you Mukta...
I am really sorry I am disappointing you with short updates...but that is all I can manage sometimes...
NidhaA thumbnail
Thanks Di...
I am missing your story
NidhaA thumbnail
Hey there!
I am back with another short update...
See my brain isn't functioning very well right now...
Proof - I double answered to some of your comments.
Weird na😆...
But with this chapter I guess I have set the story in motion...
Lets see if my writing skills are with me or have deserted me😆

Chapter 25

Next Morning...
Pal Mansion...

Bauji passed a lazy glance through the thugs standing around the central hall of Pal Mansion. She smirked.

"What's funny ? Share it with us, the mighty Bauji" Virender Pal said in barely contained anger. If he had his way he would have torn apart this woman in pieces for rendering his only son incapable of even walking.

"Aapse milne ke liye keval ek aurath  hi aayein hain aur aapne apni hifazath ke liey poori fauj khadi kardhi…aapki him math ki death dheni padegi Virender ji" Bauji smoothly insulted him.

Virender's face turned a light shade of red. He wanted to right then slap the woman. But his instincts told him that a woman - especially one who was pretty known in the region and one who very well knew his enemies- wouldn't walk voluntarily into the lions den. So he had to cool down. He was going to get back at the Thakur's but first he wanted to know what bought one among them to him.

"Forget about us Bauji….tell me what brings you here?" Virender Pal narrowed his eyes.

"I have come here to offer a deal…..one that will benefit you and me" Bauji said without hesitation.

"Aap aur humsein saudha?" Virendar raised an eyebrow.

"Yes…..let me make it clear…..you want the land that Avdesh took from your son and your son wants the girl Avdesh loves…..now this same girl is a problem for me" Bauji stood up and walked to stand behind Virender's seat.

"Matlab" Virender was confused.

"Matlab yeh ki mujhe us ladki ko Avdesh ki zindagi se humesha ke liye nikalna hain" Bauji summarised.

Virender understood where Bauji was going.

"Aur iske liye humaara inaam hoga who zameen" he stood up to face Bauji with a smile.

"Aap tho jaldhi samajh gayein" she smiled back.

"But there is one small question - why don't you finish her off yourself?" Virender asked with a sneer.

"Simple answer : all the men in my house are loyal dogs of Avdesh……if he says that they shouldn't be ten feet near Arpita that's what they will do….they adore their Bhaiyyaji….and if I proceed to kill the girl while she is at my place doubts can easily rise and I don't want that happening" Bauji explained .

"So to save you from doubt I should risk one of my boys…..your Avdesh is capable of killing you know" Virender said "I don't want this deal"

"Ek aur baar soch lijiye Virenderji….aapke aadhmi ko Avdesh na maarein yeh meri zimmedari hogi….aapke aadhmi ko hum Police ke Hanalei kr denge jaha se aap unko chudwa lena….tab thak Avdesh ke zehan se Arpita nikal chuki hongi" Bauji said confidently.

Virender mused over Bauji's words. Lallanpur was a haven for crime lords like him. No law enforcement ever really worked in this place. He had wanted to set up a base here and that land was a key to it. Now when the land was coming to him gift wrapped how could he deny it? 

"Take the deal Babuji" Siddarth came limping into the room while locking his gaze on Bauji .

"You heard everything I guess….then you also know the risk" Virender said to his son.

"I also know that this will give me the revenge I want" Siddarth replied simply Which makes this a very lucrative deal"

Vireneder looked once at his sons face and knew that he had plan in motion in his head. Virender suppressed a sly smile. 

"Teek hain phir…humein yeh saudha manzoor hain" Virender extended his hand to Bauji.

Bauji gazed long at the hand before shaking it.

Thakur Haveli…..

Avdesh sluggishly opened his eyes. He could someone standing beside his bed and that someone must have opened the curtains, disturbing his sleep

"Chulbul tumsein kaha hain ne humein math jagao" Avdesh almost shouted at the person.

"I am not chulbul and I wouldn't listen to you even if you ordered me….you know that very well….now sit up and drink this" Anu ordered her brother.

"Anu!" Avdesh was surprised "What are you doing in my room….and you shouldn't barge in like this…I might be indecent you know" he complained.

"As if I care" Anu replied nonchalantly while Avdesh's eye widened 
"Relax I made RV check in before I barged in as you say…..now put a zip on that mouth and drink" she almost shoved the glass into Avdesh's mouth.

"Anu I am sorry I am not speaking with you, it's just that" Avdesh started to explain.

"That you have been drunk out of your senses for last two -three days….yesterday you passed out near Arpita remember and that's when I decided this was enough….I have ransacked your room and almost the whole house and I have thrown every bottle of booze I could get my hands on….I know you can go and buy from outside….but do that and I will make sure you are tied to this bed  from now on…..I have decided to get my brother back and I will make sure I succeed in the mission" Anu said with finality.

Avdesh gave a small smile. Anu was in more than one way his sister. She had the grit and determination that ran in his family.
He knew that she would go by her word no matter what.

Anu sat down beside him and looked at him sadly.

"It's killing you that you can't be with her….then why don't you leave all this behind…why don't you come back to Mumbai and start a fresh life" she asked softly, keeping back her tears.

"I am sorry Anu but that is not possible" Avi relied sadly.

"Yes it is and I will make it possible….it may not be possible in one leap….but step by step it is and as a first step I want a promise" she demanded.

Avdesh shook his head with a smile. His stubborn sister would never back out easily. She will have to try and fail to know that it was hopeless for him.

"Promise me you won't touch alcohol from today" Anu extended her hand. "This will be my gift for the next Rakshabandhan"

"Wow! That's an easy gift" Avi commented.

"Bhaiyya I mean it…..it should be a promise from your heart….one you should know that will forever affect the faith I have in you" Au said locking her eyes with his.

Avdesh placed his palm on hers.

"I promise Anu….I won't touch alcohol from today and I mean it" Avdesh said firmly clasping her hand.

"Now that's a good boy" she got up " Now drink it" she pointed at the glass.

Avdesh watched her as she walked off and took a gulp of the tea.
He spat it out almost immediately.

"Anu! Why did you give me cold curd this early in the morning" Avdesh asked looking hassled.

"To help you with your hangover….now drink it up or I will be back with a larger amount" Anu warned without turning 
"Come to the breakfast table after freshening up….and by that I mean bathed, shaved and looking cool like you always do" she said from the door.
Avdesh shook his head while getting down from the bed.

yoga23priya thumbnail
Awesome Nidhuu

Plz Continue

Love ya
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
Hey Nidha.😊 Nice update liked it.👏
So know the real game begins hun, n the trap has been set for AVITA,😲 n both of their enemies had joined hands.😡 Ufff!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Let's see wats their move,😍 Will they fall pray to it 😕or comes out successfully??????? ⭐️M eager 2 knw.😍
Update next sooonnn😃

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Nidha...

sooo its back on track..!

Anu .. I love you...❤️

Love u too Nidhs