Fan Fictions

AviTa FF : Eternally Bound Chapter 24 pg2

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
CHARACTER SKETCH
AVDESH SINGH THAKUR:

He is the feared Bhaiyyaji of Lallanpur.Believes in answering violence with violence.But this identity of his is known only in Lallanpur.Presently he is doing final year MBA at St.Claires College Mumbai.The hottest dude of college,every girls dream and every boys envy.Ready to do anything for his loved ones and to them he is kind,gentle and lovable.What turns the tides of his life?

ARPITA RAI :

Sweet,gentle,beautiful,kindhearted in short an angel.Loves her family and friends above all and ready to lay down her life for them.Her mothers transfer brings her to Mumbai and St.Claires.Does not believe in answering violence with violence.Though silent can stand up if needed.Whats her destiny?

RANVIJAY SINGH :

A fun loving easy going guy,Casanova by nature but has a heart of gold.Loves and trusts his bff Avdesh very much.But is unaware of his other identity.Is his trust to be broken?

ANANYA TAKUR:

Avdesh's cousin sister who was doing MBA in London till now.Her Dadsbusiness issueslands her in Mumbai and at St.Claires.She knows about Lallanpur and Bhaiyyaji but do not know that its Avdesh.She knows Arpita through IF and is happy to have met her and both gets hooked to each other even though she is stark opposite to Arpita .Where does this lead her?

BAHUJI :

Appears as Avdesh's well wisher and his loving sister in law but in fact is a wily woman who has her eyes set on Avdesh and root cause for his destructive ways.Whats her plans?

OTHER CHARACTERS
Shanthi Rai: Arpita's mother.Loves her daughter very much but isn't strong enough to stand up to people.

Jagat Rai and Simple Rai: Arpita's brother and sister in law.Loves her like a daughter

Pehlwan,Kannu and others of Avdesh's Goon Gang

Avdesh's Ammaji: Loves her son greatly and wishes he leaves his ways

Viren Pal and his son Siddharth:Arpita's father's friend and a wily snake

Chapter 24

Chapter 25
Edited by Eowyn - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Hello folks!
To my old readers, since the GKD forum has been locked down I am planning to continue the ff here...
This is the link to the 22 chapters of this ff...

Summary...

Avdesh Singh Thakur and Arpitha Rai, meet each other and like the usual love story they fall for each other. But Arpitha is unaware about Avdesh's other identity and Avdesh is reluctant to reveal it. He fears loosing his beloved ones to his secret. But circumstances bares the secret to Arpitha, Ananya and Ranvijay. How will they handle it?

As long as you are with me I will write on...
Love you all and take care
Edited by Eowyn - 12 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Chapter 23

Thakur Haveli…..

Avdesh was gazing at the moon. A habit he developed since being with Arpita. She loved the moon and he started loving it like he. A part of nature to which he had never given much thought became dear to him. Likewise there were many things which Arpita had inculcated in him. Except one thing- how to live without her. 
Every day since her kidnapping and then the eventful retrieving from Siddarth he had lived in this one fear. His life had always gone in a flow . Never had thought that a gentle wave called Arpita would  give birth a tidal wave of emotions in him. Emotions he could do well without. For the most part of his life anger and revenge was the main emotions that ruled him. He did love his family and friends. But beyond that he had never cared for anyone. But Arpita changed all that. She taught him a different kind of love which was potent in itself. A love with highly destructive force.

He sighed moving to his bed. Lying back with his hands cushioning his head he closed his eyes to catch some much needed sleep. Peace and rest had been eluding him for a while now. All such pleasant feelings are after all related with love and love to him right now caused pain of various intensities.

Pain from wanting to take away her tears, pain from wanting to engulf her in hug and pain of  her absence from his site. Avdesh knew not how to judge the intensities of these pains or to say which was more profound. Warm tear ran down his handsome face, mark of the grief that was consuming him inside.

Anu's words came back to his mind. Tomorrow she would be here, bringing with her his sunshine, his life, his love, his Arpita. He badly wanted to see all three of them but he knew that the need was all the more prominent for Arpita. Just beholding her site was a small relief to his bleeding wounds.
"I love you Arpita" he whispered into the moonlight filtered darkness of his room, wishing the wind to carry the message across the city.

Anu's house……

Arpita sighed and turned away from her friends bickering over Ananya's recent antic.  Her friend was too impulsive for her own good. She always managed to place herself in precarious positions.
Not that she regretted going to Thakur Haveli. Because deny as she may, she knew that her heart and her whole being craved for a glimpse of her beloved.  The night he had dropped Anu back she had waited for long at the door gazing at the spot where he had been standing talking to RV. Every day she had spent away from him was torture for her and now it was all the more. On one side her morals and righteous upbringing told her that she could never accept a goon like Avdesh Singh Thakur and on the other hand her heart still beat for her Avdesh.

This dilemma was giving her a constant head and heartache, not to mention the nagging fear of facing Siddarth's retributions. She feared more for Avdesh than for herself. The tiniest hurt to him she knew she wouldn't be able to bear. After all she still loved him deeply.

"Arpi….Arpi….there you are chalo hum" Anu came shouting into the room and stopped abruptly on seeing her friend's bereaved look, tears streaming down her eyes. Anu sat beside her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Arpi" she squeezed Arpita gently to get her attention "You do trust me right"
Arpi nodded gently remembering Anu's and RV' promise.
"Then hold on to that and get ready…we are going to Thakur Haveli tomorrow morning first thing" Anu said gently but with a determination.

Far away in Thakur Haveli another person was awake restlessly scheming away, to get rid of the obstacles that stand between her and her love.

Morning dawns on Lallanpur…..

"Seriously Anu if anything at all goes wrong I will have you as dinner" RV threatened scowling while concentrating on driving.

"Sure….I will dress myself and serve myself in a plate" Anu replied back rolling her eyes.

"Kuch bhi hon ulta jawaab dhiyen bina nahin reh sakthi na" RV asked glaring at her.

"Tum saaf saaf kyun nahin keh dethe ki tumhein darr lag raha hain" Anu purposefully 
"Excuse I am not afraid of anyone….I might not react like your brother but that doesn't mean I can't react at all…..get that straight Miss. Thakur" RV retorted, his ego hurt.

"Then relax RV…..you know you can protect us right and it's not like we will run after trouble….and beside it's not really a risk….violence is connected to the home but not in that Haveli….so relax" Anu said placing a gentle hand on his shoulder.

Arpita watched the interaction in silence and smiled at her friend's optimism. Ananya was truly Avdesh's sister when it comes to facing danger.

Na aage dekhthi hain na peeche bas khudh jaathi hain Arpitha thought shaking her head. 
Arpitha had a hard time convincing her family to let her go. Jagath and Simple were dead set against the idea. Arpitha spoke from her heart to her mother and convinced her, however reluctantly, to let her join her friends.

"Ek baar humein koshish karne dho Mumma….ek baar humaare pyaar ke liye ladne dho….kahi na kahin humein lagtha hain ki Avdesh mein achayi hain…..aur uss achayi ko hum bahar lana chahthe hain" Arpitha remembered her words to her mother.
She sighed, closed her eyes and rested her head on the seat.
Her only hope was to trust in her love - it should be strong enough to wage any war.

Thakur Haveli……..

"Sukanya…..arey oh Sukanya….kaha mar gayi re thu" Bauji shouted coming down the stairs.
A hassled looking young girl came running out of the kitchen.
"Ji bauji aapne bulaya" she asked between panting.

"Haan behri tujhe hi bulaya tha…..kamra tayyar hain Ananya aur unke dostho ke liye" Bauji asked looking at the maid sternly.

"Ji bauji…..Ananya's room is at the end of the corridor close to Ammaji's room…..aur who dhoosri ladki ka kamra aapke ke kamre ke bagal mein…..aur uss londe ka" Sukanya recited.

"Bas bas….kam ho gaya na….ab khade khade humaare mooh math dekho jao aur khaana pakao….who log aathe hi honge" Bauji ordered . Sukanya turned her back to Bauji and muttered under her breath, her brows knitting together in irritation.

Dekhath hain hum Arpitha ji ki aap cheez ka hain Bauji thought with a smirk.

RV drove the car into the Thakur Haveli and parked it beside Avdesh's Scorpio. He let out a low whistle as his took in the humongous mansion. Guards manned the main entrance and the entrance to the house and they were now avidly watching them.
They looked menacing physically but RV knew better than to judge a person by physique.

We have come so far and I am not about to disappoint Anu RV thought determinedly.

"Let's go guys" he said turning his gaze back to Arpitha and Anu.
Arpitha got out first and looked at the imposing Haveli. She felt a squeeze on her shoulder and patted the hand gently. Her eyes were roaming through the windows when one of them caught her attention.

Avdesh was standing utterly still gazing at Arpitha drinking in her site. Separation had sweetened this meeting. She looked as beautiful as ever. But there was a tinge of sadness about her face which squeezed at Avi' s heart.
Only if I could take away her grief he thought clamping his hands tight on the window sill.

cscs thumbnail
  amazng...as usual..jst luvd d way u described avi"s emoions😊...gr8 job...n pls pls do continue... 
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally!!!! Nidha😃😃😃

U updated after soo long😭😭😭 Never mind .. bt it was worth a wait..😉😉

I found what I was searching fr so long in Arpita- trust on her love towards Avdhesh whch can transform him👏👏👏 Well done Nidhs👏👏

Bahuji can never match Arpi for sure...!!! I just wish Arpi shld understand what BJ is upto!! then only our darling Arpi can change Avi...

Our poor love birds are so sad Bt dont wry.. I knw they will be back soon...😳😳

Arpi ,RV , Anu. go guys... u can do it!!!

Once again.. brilliant description of emotions.. I wish i could do it

Waiting fr another update... Plzzz update sooon😉😉

Love ya sweets

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Beeyuutiphul update Choti..
Dat Bhauji thinks she's better than Arpi.. Chal hatt.!!!
Arpi is at the haveli.. Oh wow.. Now we do hav AvIta moments??
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail

Short n sweet update.😃
Both Avi-apri emotions n thr situation is very well explained👏
Contd. soon😊
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww nidhs, you updated...
sorry for late reply kyakaru i had 104 unread pms i found this today while clearing them.
and gkd forum is locked??
anyways, congos on new thread.

asusual i loved the update,
you brought out right emotions of the lead couple.
and i just hate this bahuji yaar.
.kitni badi kameeni hai.
now i think we'll get avdesh and arpita scenes next
waiting for them.

NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cscs

amazng...as usual..jst luvd d way u described avi"s emoions😊...gr8 job...n pls pls do continue... 

Thank you dear...
I have all intentions of continuing this ff...hope that I live up to your expectations...
NidhaA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...Tich...

aww nidhs, you updated...
sorry for late reply kyakaru i had 104 unread pms i found this today while clearing them.
and gkd forum is locked??
anyways, congos on new thread.

asusual i loved the update,
you brought out right emotions of the lead couple.
and i just hate this bahuji yaar.
.kitni badi kameeni hai.
now i think we'll get avdesh and arpita scenes next
waiting for them.

Thank you my darling...
Well Bauji is one evil soul...her totally evil avatar is yet to come out...you will hate her even more I guess...
AviTa are everyone's favorite...they just compliment each other very well