Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: prash_t

Finally!!!! Nidha😃😃😃

U updated after soo long😭😭😭 Never mind .. bt it was worth a wait..😉😉

I found what I was searching fr so long in Arpita- trust on her love towards Avdhesh whch can transform him👏👏👏 Well done Nidhs👏👏

Bahuji can never match Arpi for sure...!!! I just wish Arpi shld understand what BJ is upto!! then only our darling Arpi can change Avi...

Our poor love birds are so sad Bt dont wry.. I knw they will be back soon...😳😳

Arpi ,RV , Anu. go guys... u can do it!!!

Once again.. brilliant description of emotions.. I wish i could do it

Waiting fr another update... Plzzz update sooon😉😉

Love ya sweets

Sorry Prashu...college work keeps me away from IF these days...
Arpita believes in her love...believes that it can change Avdesh...
Bauji ka tho khair nahin...jab humaari sherni Anu waha hain😉
Gonna give a chota update...just a filler one...
Thank you for continuing to support.
NidhaA thumbnail
Thank you dear
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Beeyuutiphul update Choti..
Dat Bhauji thinks she's better than Arpi.. Chal hatt.!!!
Arpi is at the haveli.. Oh wow.. Now we do hav AvIta moments??

Thank you Badi di...
Ab kya karein aakhir behen aur devrani kiski hain?...
Bauji ko tho jhatka lagega...Anu kis liye hain akhir...
Yep some AvIta moments will be there but emotional ones..
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuktaJaiswal

Short n sweet update.😃
Both Avi-apri emotions n thr situation is very well explained👏
Contd. soon😊

Thank you Mukta...
Glad that you are still interested in this ff
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 24

Thakur Haveli….

One week on….

Arpita stood near the railing with her eyes closed. She had been escaping Avdesh and his longing gaze all day. It was hard thing to do but she couldn't let him back into her life easily. He needed to understand that. She loved him, to her very soul. But her conscience needed pacifying and she was sure that her love was enough to bring him to the right path.
Arpita jerked when she heard something hitting the floor behind her. She turned and her eyes widened. A very tipsy Avdesh was walking towards her. He was about to fall when Arpita steadied him.
"Avdesh! What is this….what have you done to yourself" she asked concern ebbing from her voice.
"What have you done to me Arpita" Avdesh said softly, words slurring due to the excess alcohol "You have hurt me here" he pointed at his heart.
"Let me get you to your room"  Arpita took his arm but he shook her off.
"Chodo mujhe…mujhe tumhari koi zaaroorath nahin hain samjhi tum….tum ka samajthi hon ko mein tumhare liye thadpoonga….nahin thadpatha mein tumhare liye…nahin thadaptha….mein Avdesh Singh Thakur hoon….Avdesh Singh Thkaur…log mujhse darthe hain samjhi tum….mere saamne khade bhi nahi hothe…..tho tum kaun hothi hon mujh par hokum chalane waali" Avdesh blabbered on in his intoxicated state.
"Avi do you even know what you are saying" Arpita cried tears beginning to sting her eyes.
"I very well know what I am saying….I just said that you don't matter to me" he blabbered again.
"Oh yeah! Then why do you always follow me….why do you look at me desperately (she pushed him backwards with each sentence)…why do your eyes follow me (she caught his collars)…why Avi why? Why do all these happen…if you do not want me anymore (she softened at the hurt she saw in his eyes)…..we both want each other Avi…we both want each other (places a hand on his cheek)…please Avi please leave all these" Arpita literally begs.
Avdesh looks at her for a long while. He gently cups her face.
"How will I leave without you Arpi…how….why does life have to be so difficult" he says in a broken voice. He drops down on his knees the alcohol finally getting to his consciousness. He passes off muttering 'Arpita'
Arpita cries her heart out sitting beside. Only if she could trust him easily. Only if Anu's belief that her brother could change would come true.

Bauji's room….

"This one week has been enough Pandit ji…enough to show me how much Avdesh has fallen for that girl….all this while Babuaji hasn't paid attention to anything else….he even refused to go for a job I gave him! In other words he refused me…..this cannot go on for long Panditji…..the girl cannot remain in Avdesh life for long" Bauji said in barely controlled anger.
"Bauji jaldhbaazi math karon….sahi mauke ka intezaar karna hain humein….phir hum apna chal chalayenge" Panditji cautioned.
"Uss mauke ko jaldhi aan hoga" Bauji said softly her eyes glinting with danger.

Anu's room….

"You have seen for yourself the influence Bauji has over him" Anu said to RV. "He couldn't really say no to her…he just refused once and then he went off on her insistence"
"I know Anu….but how do you propose we change Bauji" RV asked 
Anu rubbed her temples.
"I don't know RV….the only thing I noted was that Bauji is the driving force in this house" she muttered.
RV got up from the bed and held Anu's shoulder.
"Relax Anu…when I promised we will find a way out of this I meant it….we will get through okay" he said with a smile which she returned.
RV hugged her and Anu closed her eyes resting her head on his shoulder. She just hoped a way out would come soon.

Pal Mansion……

Siddarth gazed at the ceiling of his room. Confinement had given his evil brain enough time to work. He had no intention of letting Arpita go so easily. What he wished for he usually attained.

"Enjoy the few days with your love Arpita….because soon you shall loose all" he whispered with malice.

yoga23priya thumbnail
Awesome!!!!

luv ya hun
MuktaJaiswal thumbnail
Hi Nidha,😊
Liked ur update, 👏only one thing why so short update.😔 
Waiting for next update . 😃

Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nidhs, awesome update..
short but precise...
very well written..
keep it up..
NidhaA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😊

Originally posted by: cscs

amazng...as usual..jst luvd d way u described avi"s emoions😊...gr8 job...n pls pls do continue... 

Avdesh is hurt and torn between his family and his love
It's hard to explain his state now.
Glad you liked it😊
Thank you
NidhaA thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: prash_t

Finally!!!! Nidha😃😃😃 Yah finally

U updated after soo long😭😭😭 Never mind .. bt it was worth a wait..😉😉 What to do Prashu, my brain cells function pretty slow these days😭

I found what I was searching fr so long in Arpita- trust on her love towards Avdhesh whch can transform him👏👏👏 Well done Nidhs👏👏 Arpita will always trust in her love, 😊

Bahuji can never match Arpi for sure...!!! I just wish Arpi shld understand what BJ is upto!! then only our darling Arpi can change Avi... ...Why fear when Anu is here...😉

Our poor love birds are so sad Bt dont wry.. I knw they will be back soon...😳😳

Arpi ,RV , Anu. go guys... u can do it!!!

Once again.. brilliant description of emotions.. I wish i could do it You do do it Prashu, do not underestimate yourself. 

Waiting fr another update... Plzzz update sooon😉😉

Love ya sweets Love you too🤗