Renuka Israni - Shipra Sharma

Posted: 12 years ago
She played the role of Gandhari in B.R. Chopra's Mahabharat and was exemplary in it by potraying conflicting emotions for kauravas and pandavas.
She plays a loud character in this serial and we hate it sometimes. I love her as gandhari more.
Yes, She Did Great Job As Gandhari 😃

She Is A Old Hand 😃 She Played A Character As Lallu's - Rajesh Puri -  Wife In Doordarshan's First Mega Serial 😃
She made an amazing Gandhari!!
Originally posted by Manzz

Yes, She Did Great Job As Gandhari 😃

She Is A Old Hand 😃 She Played A Character As Lallu's - Rajesh Puri -  Wife In Doordarshan's First Mega Serial 😃IN HUMLOG
she is plaing loud in balh as it is script demand.
i agree she did a great job as gandhari..
Thank You 😃 

Forgot To Type Humlog 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ  😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by tapish

I liked her as Gandhari and I love her as Shipra in BALH...She plays her character well..
I had actually forgotten her role of Gandhari. That was excellent. Though we hate her sometimes, she does a good job here too, as the "loud" mom in law... come on guys, without her, would we have got the red nightie scene?
Renuka Israni acted as a Dadi in a Sony show Baat Hamari Pakki hai an year back.. She simply excelled and rocked in the show..Very mature and understanding role... After seeing her like that, a complete transformation was called for. Ek has offered her a fantastic role and she lives and breathes the garulous  and irritating Shipra..