•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been able to update regularly but here is what is happening right now:

Lochan and her mother agree to live together with Bhushan's parents because they are planning to get all the property that Bhushan's uncle has left.  They've managed to get Haveli's signature on the papers so that Bhushan is in charge of the entire property.  Roshan specifically does not trust Lochan and accuses her of planning the same games that his aunt did with his mother.

Shayamlal has created a lot of misunderstanding between JB, Mangla, and Satbir.  JB believes Sat is in love with Mangla he is upset over it.  JB meanwhile seems to be getting closer to Babli but it has not been shown in the serial whether either one is in love with each other.  JB takes Babli to Calcutta with him for a meeting and BB gets mad at him.  In their argument, JB insults his father and tells him at least Babli is his secretary and not just some random girl (referring to Veeranwali).  JB tells BB that he was unfair towards his mother.  BB says that if you know so much then you should also know that the only reason why I married your mother was because Veeranwali died.  Shayamlal goes to visit Pragayawati and comes back with a picture of her so BB now knows that Veeranwali is alive.

On the other hand, Sat knows that he is not Haveli and Lajjo's son (not sure if he knows about his real parents...missed an episode).  He breaksdown after Shayamlal comes to his house to accuse him of hitting on Mangla.  Haveli confronts his son and Sat breaks down and cries to his father that he only wishes to remain his son and nothing else (brilliant scene by the way...I had tears in my eyes).  I do not believe Sat has feelings for Mangla but I think Mangla does have feelings for Sat although none of them has confessed anything yet.

Roshan is still after the Bengali rich girl (sorry can't think of her name right now).  Her father tries to buy Roshan out for 20K but Roshan is clever enough to turn around and return the check to the girl and prove to her that he is genuinely in love with her and not after her money.

BB comes to visit Haveli and Lajjo to find the truth about Veeranwali.  After much prodding, H&L finally tell him what exactly happened.  BB goes to visit Veeranwali but she manages to avoid meeting him.  BB's wife begs her husband not to ruin three lives by bringing Veerawali back in their lives.

Roshan takes a bribe for someone to get their work done from Bhushan.  The entire family is watching Roshan taking the bribe and confront him when he comes home.  After the argument, Lochan accuses Haveli for accepting bribes as well (from BB) and Haveli is heartbroken.  Bhushan asks her to apologize to his father. 

Thats about it for now.  Sorry can't provide daily updates because I am extremely busy these days but hope this helps.  The scenes are not in any order...this is just the story formed from multiple episodes.

Thank you very much.With no signs of Sahara one back on air this is really nice to read these updates.

thanx a lot ... was deseperately in need of reading one.