Amar or Siddharth will win - Shraddha Sharma

-Seraphic- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The telecast of the grand finale of Bigg Boss is on January 7 and Shradha Sharma, who was a house inmate for a while, is excited to be doing a special act in front of a star studded guest list, which includes the likes of Karan Johar, Imran Khan and of course Sanjay Dutt and Salman Khan!

Says the excited gal, "I am thankful to the Bigg Boss platform for having given me this opportunity to be in front of so many stars who I really admire. I love the films made by KJo and he is one of the most successful filmmkaers today. And I am gonna see him! Wow! Imran Khan is my favourite star and if I get to meet him I am gonna ask him out for a date! If Avantika's around, I'll still ask...let her feel bad!."

Veering back to the show, Shradha says, "The show gave me a platform to show my talent. I am now being flooded with offers from various other reality shows and I can actually think of which one to do. After all I do love the concept of reality shows."

But, who does she think will win the prize winning moolah? Shradha says, "My guess is that either Amar Upadhay or Siddharth will win this season. I dunno why, but I think it will be one of them!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hahha is se phele hum bo chuke hain its btw ricky behl and gali icon!!
amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shradha was far better than others .. better than thoes who present themselves sophisticated but still had black hearts 
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wuld love to see Shraddha on the finale! ðŸ˜ƒ