all the best
n 2 week baad ek long n romantic milna chahiye
mein 2 week or kaise wait karungi...kar lungi 4 u
u jst don't worry n relax
mein kabhi kabhi ud deti rahungi
mann lagakar padhna ok

aapne kaha h tho dil se padhongi di...
thnx di, lov u...

hmm.. aapke uds r only source of ma relaxation in b/w...
tv pr rtmc aate nhi, ffs se hi jingadi chall rhi h

yes di, as  u said, ek acha bada sa ud dongi, as soon as i m free frm exams..

lov u di
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetsanyo

aapne kaha h tho dil se padhongi di...
thnx di, lov u...

hmm.. aapke uds r only source of ma relaxation in b/w...
tv pr rtmc aate nhi, ffs se hi jingadi chall rhi h

yes di, as u said, ek acha bada sa ud dongi, as soon as i m free frm exams..

lov u di

love u too
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so sorry for catching up so late Rashu
all the updates are awesome
spcly luvd  the item dance and romantic scenes in the hotel room
luvd those scenes 2 bits
ab aur kitna pyar ka dushman banegi choti
chal ab mila bhi de do beechre premiyon ko
w8ing eagerly for their reunion
update soon
Edited by sweetshera - 11 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hello every one,

as we all know rajat tokas's b'day is near...( i know 19th july is still 20 days n more to go, but we despearte fans cnt help it )...so i have created a thread demanding for his interview on WASSUP tv...

plz do comment der..
and also ask your other buddies who are interested, as i don't have many buddies in ma friend list...😭

please vist the link...
and request...a/c dingly...

sweetsanyo thumbnail

update 31-

Yashi felt bad for her buddy. She left her alone with her thought and solitude.

10 mins later-

''ab kya vahin bhaithi rahogi madam'' yashi finally crack the silence and stillness...

Mujhe rone ka mann ker raha h!'' dhwani said in helpessness.. ''siuch a fool I m , how the ditch can I forget his number..'' she remember she spent three hours in train while waiting for him, just gazing his number, while missing him den..she remember all digits and is hell confused in second last one..or may be third last one. God, only yashi knew, how boring she is luking today.

''aieee! Tubelight' to save u frm short circuit, here  is the fuse!''yashi stood on bed with her arms raised up. She stood as is posing for a carver of white marble who is gonna engrave it to make her statue. Dhwani opened her eyes just to get a glimpse of what kinda crap her buddy is doing right now, which ws very similar as usual. She closed eyes again, as living in daqsh's thoughts and memories were surely much better den her drama and insanity. Yashi ws demoralized, which was not new to her dis way.

What she was gonna do was not new too. She jumped off frm bed and kicked dhwani tightly.

''oachhh!!!'' dhwani shrilled to her top.''idiot or what!'' dhwani glowered at her while rubbing her abdomen badly. Yashi teased her with tongue.

''you idiot!''yashi repelled dhwani's words.

''what now?'' dhwani asked the reason for her kick.

''I have an idea.''yashi smiled at her irritated face.

''bakwaas!..low class '' dhwani commented in advance evn before listening to her, as she knew it will be like that.

''pehle sunn lo maiyaan!''- yashi stood her hand folded on chest. Dhwani stretched herself on bed, and covered her face with pillow, showing her disinteresting in everything apart frm daqsh.

But here uashi has decided to switch on her bulb of brain..dimaag ki batti.. she no one can stop her frm doing dis.-''tu aapni mom se kyun nhi poch leti daqsh ka number!''

''as expected, a flop idea!.. u nuts, ma mom don't know anything abt me and daqsh!''- she threw the pillow on yashi's face. yashi flunge it away and walked to dhwani..

''u nuts, u bolts and u only screw'''yashi said will pushing her pointer finger on dhwani's forehead, thrice. First critism then suggestions-''I mean indirectly.. you get simar's number from mom and then daqsh's number from simar!''

Dhwani's face brightens up. A mischievious smile crepts on her lips,

''lekin mom ka munber bhi yaad nhi h mujhe!''- she luked with hope towards yashi, because today yashi's brain was really brilliant.

''class attendance register kab kaam ayega?'' yashi winked at her.

''tell me one thing!... what the hell you had in breakfast today?''

''sandwich and one glass milk'' yashi proudly declared.

AFMC OFFICE- (staff room)

Both buddies smartly were able to convince there class teacher for having the class attendance register, for few minutes, because dey need to search for her home's contact number, as her cell phone is lost.

''daqsh.. daqsh.. daqsh'!'' dhwani murmured continuously while lingering her fingers wid pace over the page of register.

She soon got a slap on her head from behind.

''what now?'' dhwani glowered at yashi..

''arey oh!.. o re piya.. tere bin kaise jaye re jiya!...search for your name here.. daqsh ka naam nahi milega yahan!''- yashi was hell frustrated from her DEVADAS buddy.

It was them dhwani realize what was she doing. But it not her mistake.. she love daqsh. It happens.

10 mins later- hostel room.

''hello mom.. kaise ho aap?'' dhwani performed all hello, hye, nameste.. formalities.. and very soon got simar's number. She wanted to cut it short, but mom will b moms, how can they leave their daughters just like that.

15 mins later-

''hey simar.. kaisi h.. tere IN-LAWS, tere voh''' she asked teasingly . here to she completed all her basic formalities of hey, bye, namaste. Very soon she jumped to her main point.

''mujhe daqsh ka number chahiye tha? Dena plz!'' dhwani tried to normal, she composed her brathes light.

''tho yeh baat h.. madam ko aapne boyfriend ka number chaiye.. verna humari yaad kyun aati?'' simar teased.

''tumhe pata h?'' dhwani was shocked.

''haan, daqsh ne bataya, jab unse mujhse tumhara number manga tha'!''

'' oh!'' dhwani remembered, dis was the way daqsh could text her SMS on their that special nite to call her on terrace.

Soon she got the daqsh's number and cut her talk with simar in short, after telling her the real reason, dat she is deing to talk to daqsh.

She tried his number, it was ringing, but no response after that' she was continuously trying it again n again while pacing to n fro in room. While yashi was doing her practical notes with equal concentration on patato chips. When it was dhwani's turn, she sat on study table wid cellphone and notes'here main focus was cell phone.. wid extra wrk as completeing her notes..

AFMC mess.-

''uncle aj kya banaya h?'' yashi asked wid curiosity.

''lauki! (gourd)''

The next moment yashi face dulls and smile fades. every pinch of excitement vanishes' ''lauki kyun banate ho uncle?''. She was normal, but what happened to dhwani- wondered the mess attender. As for now what he knew was, that dhwani was one hating GOURD the most in whole campus'she silently serves her own platter and leaves the stall.

Dhwani occupies a corner seat and completes her quietly.            There ws no chatter b/w her n yashi. Well, why the hell yashi is suffering so much.. come on , she loves dhwani as her buddy very much. They had their meal and left for their hostel.

BHUVNESHWAR Airbase- 11:30 pm

He was still in his fighter plane dress with his teles and badges on it, nicely pinned. He was still on duty. He was pacing towards reception.

''miss, may I have ma cell phone please!'' asked daqsh with a gentle appearing urge, but he knew that its burning him inside.

''yes sir, your name?''-receptionist asked.

Cell phones are not allowed in air base as they may intefere with the signals and interactions among the pilots in fighter planes, in performing their drills and flights. Daqsh collected his phone and rushed outside for signal. He had planned dat he will straightly asked her mom for her number.  And abt her mom asking numerous question, that he will manage somehow'informing her the truth was also an option in case'but not talking to dhwani within few moments.. its killing him. the hell, this is first time he is so much feared of losing someone. It ws a complete  day he had no dhwani around him.. a day which he willinglessly spent with his second love 'fighter planes.

As he saw his screen of phone , he was so captured by a strange feeling' he was now being loved the most by someone he loved the most.- he saw 65 miss calls and 27 texts. He damn knew its dhwani.

''Sorry jaan!'' he closed his eyes and apoligised.

Dhwani had sleep far from her eyes' she all sights and views were engaged with daqsh's memories. She saw his buddy, sleeping, she was sad as even yashi's day was not gud, because of her. but why the hell she is so helpless.

The phone rang. Dhwani immediately alerts. She grabs the phone' god its daqsh, finally..

''daqsh!'' she asked in curiosity after attending the call.

''dhwani!'' he called her''' I m sorry jaan, I m really sorry' I could not call u.. I noe, I hurted you, but its all so raveled and I could not do it up to you.. mujhe mere boss ne subah ki hi 9 am fight emergency fight se bhuvneshwar bejh diya and jab main yahan 12 am tak pohucha, tab tak meri special drill shoro ho gyi' mera phone reception pr submit tha, maine call kiya tumhari mom ko number pochne k liye.. but number nahi laga.. mujhe drill k liye nikalana pada..'' how the hell a human can breathlessly speak so much.. he had no break in b/w'

'' I missed u daqsh!'' spoke a very soft voice from other side of cell phone'in b/w his breathless details.. well this was abridgement of her day, throughout she missed daqsh only'

'''since 1pm I m busy wid ma flights' I m free just now.. but dhwani..'' he stopped abruptly, realizing his dhwani spoke something in b/w, yes he din miss her voice in b/w his talks.

Silence occupied the air around both of them. Stillness filled tha vacuum surrounding them they both were incomplete without each other. Dhwani closed her eyes as a pearly tear drop strides on her cheeks. He had nothing to say except- ''jaan.. I love you!''

precape- dhwani n daqsh meets..

wil ud soon dis time, pakka promise.

Edited by sweetsanyo - 11 years ago
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reso...i m  d first god i waited very long for this..
edited**

wow its feel to great to be the first to cmnt..amazing ud rashu...lvd yashi in  dis ud..she is soo cool..nd kya idea deti h...nd poor daqsh kitni mehnt kr raha tha...their was no need to apologise...but pyaar me krna padta h...
nd yeah moms r moms...i cn imagine kitni lambi baat hui hogi...nd wow simar knw dat...wo v startng se..dats great...she too a suprb frnd...

lvd this ud...nd cnt wait for their pyaar bhara milan..update it soon
Edited by garvi - 11 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: garvi

reso...i m  d first god i waited very long for this..

edited**

wow its feel to great to be the first to cmnt..amazing ud rashu...lvd yashi in  dis ud..she is soo cool..nd kya idea deti h...nd poor daqsh kitni mehnt kr raha tha...their was no need to apologise...but pyaar me krna padta h...
nd yeah moms r moms...i cn imagine kitni lambi baat hui hogi...nd wow simar knw dat...wo v startng se..dats great...she too a suprb frnd...

lvd this ud...nd cnt wait for their pyaar bhara milan..update it soon

i noe u waited for dis..
 isliye main bhi daqsh ki tarah bolti hun..
 sry buddy sry buddy reall sorry buddy...

late ud diya iss barr..
 but sab kuch exam ki vajah se :P

thnx for ur lovely comments..
 frindz are imp. in life..
 life is not possible widout dem...

partnre tumhe adult hone k baad chahiye, 
but dostt bachpan hi jarurat padd jati h unki..

lov u for ur comments and interest in stry...

will ud soon,  for u soon dis time again...
sonalimurat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res  ji
Awesome update Rashu
loved it thoroughly
haaye ye Duriyaan ...kyu hoti hai 😭

KItni saari problems ...kabhi number nahi lagta kabhi facebook saath nahi deta ...😭

Thank god iss baar friend ne sath diya ...Dashq ki Sister ...Love u dear
 n Dashq told her everythingabt  Dhwani n he ...vaise acchi baat hai ...batani chahiye aisi baate ..main bhi batatihu
kabhi kiski help mil jaye
n look  mil gayi na Dashq tumhe bhi n Dhwani ko bhi 😉
Tumhe jab use terrace par bulana tha ...Thanx Rashu yaaad dilane k liye .maine bhi Dhwan ki tarah ignore kar diya tha 😆

Finally they talk each other ...Hushhh  !!!!
Thank god ...Nahi to Dwani phirse female devdas ban jati

Dashq baichen tha .honahi chahiye ...usne ek pura din jo bina his jaan k nikala 😉

65 missed calls n 27 texts ...Dekha Dashq dwani tumse kinna pyar karti h ...😊

.Dwani -   ab chalo jaldi karo ..pehle baith kar muje  call karo .Nahi to Hum  apne sainik bhijwakar  squady  dashq ko hamesha k liye apne kaidkhane me band  kar denge ( PRC dialouge )😃

She picked up the phone ... N Dashq start ho gaya uski morning se lekar ab tak ki kahani

Ruko Roko Ruko dhshq ..Break to maaro ...look What she is saying ...
I miss u" u didn't missed her line that she  said in small tone 😃
Dono bhi badme khamosh ho gaye ...but phir bhi sabse jyada baat ho rahi thi through their breathing 😳

n last line of Dashq ...hayee " jaan I love u " ⭐️
agale ud me meeting pakka hai na
Nahi to katti...  ( i knw this katti session is going on btw us from fb n this IF also 😆 )

update soon sweety

waiting

love u ⭐️

Edited by sonalimurat - 11 years ago
Riyaa16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
daqsh ki tarah mein bhi bolti hun-'i love u jaan 4 this ud'

loved it
loved it
loved it thoroughly

bechari ko kitne pappad belne pade daqsh ka no pane ke liye
just love her

n her buddy too idea to usi ka tha

she looked daqsh number in attendence register...isse yehi pata chalta h ki she missed him vry badly

chalo at last 2no ki baat to hui,...i just loved that scene...kab milenge yeh?

She cried 4 him...omg...kitna miss kar rhi h dhwani use

jaldi inhe milao vrna dhwani ko dekh kar mein v rone lagungi

ud soon
luv u