Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=rajat+tokas+and+mugdha+chapekar&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=tfbjuDiPXrsxeM:&imgrefurl=http://www.metromasti.com/tv/news/Rajat-Tokas-and-Mugdha-Chapekar-to-be-back-together-in-Colors/8549&docid=JTEc61Lo2RazJM&imgurl=http://www.metromasti.com/articleImage,300,2011/05/07/news_image/4292-RTnMugdha01.jpg&w=300&h=207&ei=StD8Ttr5L8jIrQe_rpzgDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=544&vpy=149&dur=1017&hovh=165&hovw=240&tx=79&ty=99&sig=106187090658909899399&page=6&tbnh=139&tbnw=200&start=76&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:76

Iss Jodi ko dekh kar kya lagata hai………….
RAB NE BANA DI JODI
BANE EK DOJE KE LIYE
MADE FOR EACH OTHER,,,,,
EVERGREEN JODI
OUR FAVOURITE JODI
MUAHAAA,,,.
SWEETEST COUPLE
BESTEST lovers
And carry on……………….

In sab ko  main object  nahi kar rahi hoon …………….
Actually I support it…………
Yeh sab bhashan ,,,,,muhual banene ke liye tha …

Lets jump to d point,,,,,,,
Main ek new RTMC FF likh rahi hoon …………….
Since waiting for rtmc new show is unbearable…………le deke yeh sari rtmc ff hi reh jati hai enjoy karne ke liye…………

NO TITLE DECIDED YET……….HELP!!!!!!!!!(GIVE SUGGESTIONS)

Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
sweetsanyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lets start with story'''''here it goes,,,,,,,,,,,

CHAPTER ONE

A jatni girl ,,,,,,,,,jatni means brave, beautiful ,gorgeous ,''''all together DHWANI types,,

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=mugdha+chapekar&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=VrxEDMUyNiHgoM:&imgrefurl=http://www.mugdhachaphekar.com/&docid=c2wR4gbGxpmj0M&imgurl=http://www.mugdhachaphekar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/30068_1422139283179_1523619281_1065864_6084223_n.jpg&w=540&h=720&ei=WNP8ToOwEMTnrAel8szXDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=257&vpy=176&dur=493&hovh=201&hovw=150&tx=119&ty=152&sig=106187090658909899399&page=1&tbnh=164&tbnw=123&start=0&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

DHWANI

Was rushing vid complete soul ,energy,,,,,,,,,,,and briskness'''..

She is dressed casually''like

But had a trolley bag vid her'''

She was running towards '''platform number 9 ,,,,,at  4:00am''''

She was nervous,,,too nervous ,,,,,,so she   was talking to herself.,,,,,(as some people feel that  - if they talk they will overcome their fear or nervousness)."yeh sab kuch uss chetan ki vajah se hua hai,,,,,,1 baje raat ko phone karke kehta hai 'tera kaam ho gaya,,,,,ticket book ho gayi',,,,,,subah char baje ki'AUR VOH BHI SIRF SEATER COACH'vaise acchi bat hai ki mujhe 10 mins main grand paking karni aati hai'..yeh bhi ek kala hai,,,,jo sirf kuch logo ke pass hoti hai,,,,,,,,,,'mera lapti thikh hota tho koi dhang ki train book karti ,,,,,,,,,jisme sote sote jati,,,,,,iss train ne tho meri nind hi uuda di,,,,,,,yeh agar urgent na hota tho aaraam se jati,,,,,,,,aur upar se auto wala,,,,,,4 km ke  600 rs maang raha tha ,,,,,,,,,auto bhi bail gadi ki tarah chala raha tha,,,,,,voh tho sukar hai auto maine drive kiya ''..varna tho train tho aaj paaka miss thi''''..''

''lekin train kaha ghoom gayi?????''in a serious thought  ,,,,,,,, and ' worry,,,

''oh teri!!!!!!!!!  Kahin maine train tho nahin miss kar di???????

BBJ(BAND BAJ JAYEGI)'''''''oh crap'' '''.''yaar maine aapni nind bhi waste kar di'' with a serious rependence  and regret on face,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for the mistake she can't  afford'..

NEXT MOMENT'''she heard a voice''TING TONG---PLATFORM NO. 9 SE JAANE WALI TRAIN ''RAJDHANI EXPRESS''  1 GHANTE LATE HAI''''''..

She was like''oye hoye!!!!!!! Bach gaye  yaar,,,,,,,,,train miss nahi hoi'''''.than she again thought,,,,,,,,,focused ,,,,concentrated,,,,,to wat she heard ---1 HR LATE''

''OH,,,, NOOO'''isese bahtar tho main thoda aur so lati''''who will wait for one hr???????''mmm'

''mera tho bad luck hi kharaab hai''

Saying all this she somehow manages to reach platform no. 9''..

The only sound she could hear was of the skidding trolley bag'..

And the only humans see could see on plat form was      ''were,,,,,a sadhu sleeping on  the floor ,,,,,,,,herself''..and soon she discovered another living being'''..a gentleman'.a young man ,,,dressed in a denim jeans'''and a armani jacket'..

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=armani+jacket&num=10&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=_ceNd-dyJF2ynM:&imgrefurl=http://www.dolcefugo.com/EMPORIO-ARMANI-Mens-Zip-Up-Jacket-74&docid=k09NGzm3exKd8M&imgurl=http://www.dolcefugo.com/images/large/armani_jacket_74_a.jpg&w=333&h=500&ei=ldT8TqPmGsimrAeP7sQE&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=93&vpy=144&dur=697&hovh=275&hovw=183&tx=93&ty=146&sig=106187090658909899399&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=132&tbnw=88&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0

She could not make out his face,,,,,,as he sat on bench facing d opposite side'''

She rested her trolley beside d bench,,,,another one which is just behind d previous bench mentioned ,,,,,,,,,the young man could feel d presence of her,,,though he didn't see her(not even her shadow)_,,,,,though deeply engrossed in d cellphone ,,,,,,,,and,,,,,,, music in his headphone,,,covering his ears completely'''in full volume(it's a trick to make himself wake at 4:00am) ''..

Soon to make himself comfortable,,,,,,,,he placed his arm on the upper edge of d bench''.

Dis movement of his was noticed by dhwani'''she saw his arms were covered with a black jacket'''.good jacket.

Seeing dis she realized it's a bit cool''..

So she took a red shall for her bag''still standing behind'''unnoticed by the dashing boy'

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=red+shawl&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=LnHpPLwbsobI0M:&imgrefurl=http://www.buydirectandsave.com/products/PA40RE-Red-Shawl-with-Swarovski-Crystals-All-Over-.html&docid=m5ybn1kcAIdYmM&imgurl=http://www.buydirectandsave.com/product_images/e/pa40re_3__86496.jpg&w=275&h=551&ei=CdX8TuzOCsexrAfBl9XtDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=207&vpy=248&dur=763&hovh=318&hovw=158&tx=91&ty=167&sig=106187090658909899399&page=1&tbnh=148&tbnw=72&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:13,s:0

the shawl was plane ,,,,,,,,,,but had abit sophisticated embroidery of mirror pieces  , pearls , and string..only on breadth border''

She curled the shawl around her self while sitting on the bench behind d young man,,,,, still unnoticed''

She didn't  realize  dat one end of the shawl fell on the wrist of the young man whose arm was lying on upper edge of d bench''..

The man felt disturbed,,,,, and saw behind,,,,,,,,,,there was a girl'

But couldn't see her face as she was busy in adjusting her shawl..on d other side''  

He looked back to his cellphone and simply moved his hand for approx 5inches,,,,,,to simply get rid of the soft shawl''..

THEY BOTH DIDN'T NOTICED DAT THE A STRING  OF HER SHAWL WAS STUCK IN D WRIST BUTTON OF HIS JACKET'''

Soon even see was busy wid her cellphone,,,,,,,,,,and d time passed''.

It was about 4:55 am ''..

Shopkeepers of platform shops were opening them'''

Dhwani got up'''stood up'to the platform edge''.to check if she could see any sign of train arrival''.the singal'

Suddenly she felt a light pull from her shawl''she followed and saw''a 10 metre long red string,,,,,,,which ended on d wrist button of  elegant  jacket of d  young man''

Dhwani stepped  forward  ,,,,in d same direction of string,,,,,,and  started simply collecting it in her plam,,,,,,,,,,,wid a loose grip''.so as to avoid further damage'''.soon she reached the button ,,,,,,,,,,,,,was just about to unfasten it'''.dat it went out of sight''''.

Yes d young man removed his hand form d bench,,,,,,,,,,,,and was walking towards d opening shops'''..the string again elongated,,,,,,

She said'' excuse me'''.wid a weird face,,''oh hello'' she repeated her expression''.

But dis went still unconcerned  from d gentleman side ,,,,,,,,,he still had his headphone'''

She hastily followed him,,,,,,,,again collecting the string,,,,,,,,,and even trying to match his speed,,,,his steps'

Soon she reached and ,,,,,,,,,,she was about to speak but,,,,,,she saw his headphone,,,,,and ignored,,,,,,

She bent down,,,,,while walking,,,,,,,again she was about to uncurl it but'''he raised his arm to adjust his head phone'''still walking'.

Soon she gripped d string again ,,,and tightly''.the young man felt a light  pull on his wrist,,,,,,,,,,and turned to discover''..

And he saw d most beautiful sight,,d most refreshing'.d most adorable,,,sight in front of him'''.DHWANI..

DIS WAS D FRIST TIME DHWANI SAW DAQSH.

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?q=rajat+tokas&start=86&num=10&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=_kixeRcRFXFMUM:&imgrefurl=http://www.india-forums.com/wallpaper/1280x1024/149796-rajat-tokas.htm&docid=0wX6hAuRLUYOVM&imgurl=http://img.india-forums.com/wallpapers/1280x1024/149796-rajat-tokas.jpg&w=1280&h=1024&ei=m9b8TpSiO8rlrAeg_sXvDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=487&vpy=115&dur=3&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=141&ty=130&sig=106187090658909899399&sqi=2&page=7&tbnh=141&tbnw=170&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:86

Dhwani was shocked with his sudden turn,,,,,,,,,she was in her full speed to catch him earlier''and '.now she just collided with daqsh ,,,,,,,,they were close,,,,,,,,,their bodies were close''they were in each others perfect vicinity,,,,,,,,,,,,their face was merely 5 to 6inch apart,,,,,,,,,she was stunned    ,,,,,,,,,,her body was cold'''.

Soon she noticed his black jet eyes,,,,which looked first strange ,,,,,,,and soon amiable ,,and adorable'.He saw her nervous, worried, cute , deep, big black  eyes,,,,,,,,he looked as her eyes's iris was d most fascinating , shining , amazing, most bestest  and unique black diamond of d world''..

They saw their world in each others eyes''..(love in first sight)'..

There are some sounds which fastens up ur heartbeats,,,,,,,,,,,,,

For daqsh ,,,,,,,,,he heard  it  just now,,,,,,,,,,as follows''..

''aa,,,,,,a,,,,,,,,,,,,aap,,,,,,,,,,,ma,,,,,,,main'''''she could breath out only dis much in his  influence over her body,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

She gathered again all her energy again,,,,,,and continued ''vvv'.vooo'''voh'' pointing towards the wrist  button in which string was still stuck'''..

He departed his eyes,,,,,,,,,wid gr8 courage'''as he didn't wanna do it'''to look d button ,,,,while dis she gazed his face,,,,,,and he saw her again''as soon as he did it,,,,,,,,she made herself busy wid d sting and d button''..

His wrist was still in proximity of his ears and cheeks,,,and ''.she was in vicinity of his wrist''..she tried to unfasten it ,,,,,,and wanted to do it eagerly,,,,,,,as she could feel his gaze on her'..she provided 2 to 3 jerks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and daqsh       ''.realised d world around him''..

The word he spoke first was  ''love'',,,,,,,,offcourse under her influence''.to dis ,,,,she again raised her eyes ,,,,wide open''.

And he continued,,,,,,,,''I love my jacket a lot''dis was a serious statement''''.soon  she  cut d string  through her teeth'.still looking at him''..and he gazing her face,,,,,noticing single single moment of it in cutting of d string''.

After dis ,,,,,,,,,,,,,d eye lock was no more romantic'''.she made her gaze,,,,,,,,to stare''step backed ,,,,,,,,,,,and answered-

''even I love my shawl a lot'''''..showing him d damaged part of shawl'''''and see wat have u done!!!!!!!!!''

Edited by sweetsanyo - 12 years ago
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
great start dear
u should continue
seems gud
will be waiting 4 more
cont soon
thnx 4 da pm
Simran_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
oh and sending u a buddy request
plz pm me when eva u update
thnx dear 😊
prahelika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yippie yippie yippie another rt mc ff🥳a big hug rashmi dear🤗
beautiful ff...
nice starting.specially this whole concept of jacket,shawl and string is unique.never saw or read this in any show or ff.
daqsh and dhwani reminds me of bunty and bubbly.
do continue soon and don't forget to pm me next time too...😊
Freethinker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
hi sweetie...read in a quick glance...too good...amazing...now do continue...will comment in detail later...
ridzzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another RT-MC FF wow...😛thank u...for this...yipee party...🥳😆
ok now to the update...
awesome update...👏...too good...
good or i can say DHAMAKEDAAR  start...😛
that jacket and shawl part...loved it too much...😛
i liked dhwani's dressing style...no i loved it...😛
daqsh is a nice name...😊
but the name dhwani...?????...😕
well...regarding the title name...i would suggest...
their upcoming serial's name...
well i now it's chand phir aya...but i didn't like this name...
so as u said in the update...love at first sight...so i think it should be...
TERA CHEHRA...jab nazar aye...😉😆
it's only a suggestion...
continue soon...
n thanx for the pm...
luv u...😊

sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi dear..
lovely start...
interesting characters...would love to read the nxt parts...
plz do pm me when u update the nxt part..
pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
omg wow. firstly a big thank u 4 writing a ff on my fav couple
awesome update. pls pls do continue.following are the images of our dd i.e daksh n dhwani. do give the characterization . n let me tell u said this is u r first ff n its fantastic d description etc . i actually felt that i was watching it 4 that  a big🤗
 thats 4 the urls that makes my imagination go on run.  but i have uploaded the images .if u wish u may use it . as now the tittle comes to my mind is jab they met or socha naa tha or evergreen love is nice
dhwani

her attire
By pranita1202 at 2011-12-29

her shawl

daksh

Rajat Tokas

his attire

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

p.s.  dear the couple pic url pls change it actually the thing is rajat hair r long its not that i don;t love his long hair but in that particular pic instead us this latest one
Rajat & Mugdha at SBS Success Party

Edited by pranita1202 - 12 years ago