Finally J is on House Arrest :D but no UV :(

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Even though today's episode was quite interesting especially the end where DS announces her special house arrest punishment for J for a week  πŸ˜Ž but still missed the presense of Udayveer 😭😭😭...

Coming to the episode ,I feel the best part about Today's episode was the way DS handled the entire matter making sure that Manyata's reputation is safe in front of all πŸ‘πŸ‘ ;First she saved Manyata at night in front of Brijraj and family by telling all that she only called Manyata to the room asking her to try out the jewelleries πŸ˜† and then next morning loved how DS started her interrogation process with J and Manyata and eventually guessing that J is the main culprit here in trapping Manyata πŸ‘πŸΌ ;I liked how DS was very practical in her approach making sure that both J and Manyata's reputation is safe in front of others and so she dint make the interrogation public πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Second best part of today's episode was the punishment of house arrest given to J πŸ‘πŸΌ ;Its high time J gets a reality check and I m glad that DS finally did it πŸ˜ƒ...

Third best part of today's episode was Manyata's integrity towards her own sister knowing that J is the culprit but still she never told anyone including DS that J asked her to do all this πŸ‘πŸ‘ ;Somewhere Manyata proved today that she is a perfect princess material who has the courage to take the blame on herself since somewhere she knew that she too was at fault for coming in J's words and also for feeling that greed in her mind for a second seeing those jewelleries and I loved how she confessed it in front of her friends πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...Such confessions need lots of courage and Manyata has it πŸ‘πŸΌ ;On one hand J is shown hiding her faults and on other hand Manyata has no inhibitions in making her honest confessions ...such a contrast shown here ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...This incident itself proves why Manyata deserves to b the princess 😊

Only sad part of the episode was no involvement of UV in this whole fiasco 😭😭 ;I dunno why CVs r neglecting UV's character and not including him in such cruicial tracks ..its high time CVs realise that he is the main lead of the show and needs some involvement in such serious issues in the family 😑...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Nice post Jyoti.

Today's episode was interesting and we witness beginning of a new bond between DS-Manyata. This whole incident has put a great impact on Moniya and now her phase of transformation has unknowing begun. She was so calm today after this whole incident. It's easy to do a mistake and turn away from it but accepting it takes lot of courage which Manyata did. She was instigated by J but she didn't take that as an excuse to defend herself bcoz she knew she was at fault. And the scene where DS tells when you think you are fit for crown come and take it from me it hints the future. Manyata will prove herself capable for the crown.

J has always been insecure about Manyata. She always wanted to take her position when she was not around and wants to now when she is back. In this process she has lost her own identity.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Jo thanks 4 the wonderful post. But according to serial time it just one day naa. But im sure soon uv will get involved.
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with you completely... finally J is getting her just deserts. Missed Uday a lot, its like when I think of DEK, I think of Uday. So seeing DEK without him seemed kinda incomplete!
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wat i tht was this epi was mainly to show maanyata how much ds loves her ,trusts her,and to highlightthe responsibilities and the way a princess has to conduct herself...and how the people regard them and expect from a princess.If they would have shown UV...the epi wouldnt have been so intense...and it wouldnt have been a very private affair...this epi will mature maanyata somewat a little and she is already working towards not hurting ds anymore...so she even doesnt stop those bimbo's...from going back...i liked it wen they said we should have never come monya...after a long time they have got some sense...plz dont ever come back...peace for maanveer...and no aakash for the second time...just love it...as for UV i def missed the sizzler but if he would have been there i think maanyata and ds convo wouldn't have been so immense...missed UV though...1 min ke liye he they should have atleast shown him...Edited by dreamyjennice - 12 years ago
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
1st i too need to say i so miss UV todayπŸ’” he is the main reason i'm catching this show.πŸ˜†

2nd today was crucial episode to take the story forward..put some impact over moniya which can open the path for making her princess manyata. i liked she proved that she deserves...Jyoti u explained that brilliantly in ur post how she was honest with herself with friends & even didn't putted any aligation on J which she could easily tell DS but she remained quite instead J knew it was her mistake she was trying to defend herself putting allegation over moniya...it was such huge difference shown...
i loved DS  interogation she didn't said anything but her quiteness take out every inch of truth itself from J mouthπŸ˜† she just joined the open loops...
 once again i too will say uday should be there in one scene atleast cv's should need to know that he is one BIG REASON to watch this show he is the main lead we want him ONLY AS MAIN LEAD😍
Edited by loving_bird - 12 years ago
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ya the episode was good but no UV made me sad sad😭.Ya even I thought he would take Manyata's stand or in anyway involved in the whole drama but Alas!.Anyways lets hope for the best tomorrowπŸ˜‰
J finally got her dues and DS made the right decisionπŸ‘πŸΌ
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Res  

No UdayBeer  nahiii  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  

bedardi balma tujhko mera mann yad karta hai...barasta hai jo aankho se woh sawan yad karta hai  πŸ˜’
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shruti:Very true ..Manyata had all the excuses ready in front of DS to prove her innocence but she dint do that but actually confessed that she did make a mistake of trying out those jewelleries but she had no intention of stealing them πŸ‘πŸΌ...and when DS told her that the princess crown belongs to her only ,I noticed a certain realisation in Manyata's face as if she is slowly trying to understand the importance and the responsibilities of being a princess ..she is trying to understand DS's POV here ...
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i knew she wud find the real culprit. Sirf naam ke hi rajmata nahi hain woh! As for Manyata...yes she has every capability to become a good and responsible princess that rajmata wants her to be...
I mean she is brave, fearless, honest, caring and loving...just a little immature ...so needs a little guidance and grooming...
And i REALLY MISSED UV!!!!
In the precap we see psycho J destroying Manyata's stuff... So does this mean now M will have to wear the dresses of a princess...and sleep on the cushioned bed and use all costly stuff...in short do u guys see her makeover coming??