Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: poulomi12

In the precap we see psycho J destroying Manyata's stuff... So does this mean now M will have to wear the dresses of a princess...and sleep on the cushioned bed and use all costly stuff...in short do u guys see her makeover coming??

Thats a very interesting point πŸ‘πŸΌ..everytime J tried to hurt Manyata ,it has always backfired πŸ˜†...She tried to trap Manyata in stealing but resulted in DS gifting the princess crown to Manyata and poor J landing up with house arrest πŸ˜†./..then in the precap she is destroying Manyata's stuff ,so well this might result in DS gifting princess costume and spl cushioned bed to Manyata πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res...Haven't watched the epi yet, seems like a good epi..will edit post watchingπŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shera221b

Dont worry I am sure UV would be there tomorrow... 1st pouring mirch-masala πŸ˜‰ then smooth-working things out πŸ˜›.

I am dying to see how Manyata reacts when she finds out what J did to her stuff. May be she would be the big sister and punch J ... just kidding. I am sure she is gonna be heart broken πŸ’”... damn i hate to see her sad πŸ˜”. 
But the positive thing is now that all her clothes are gone then Mrinalini Devi would give her a proper dress custom made for a Princess and Manyata has to wear it. As a matter of fact why isnt Rajmata doing something about her dress... she wants J and Manyata to stay together... fine... she made them share a room but why isnt she giving Manyata new clothes. Does she want them to share clothes too???? πŸ˜†
Btw I also loved the way Manyata slowly warming up to her dear Rajmataji Devgarhji... πŸ˜Š
Once she understand how much DS loves her she will be so much into becoming a Princess ( may be with a little help from Unnati & UV). Even better if J challenges her that Manyata cant ever become a proper princess and Manyata will surely take it and shut J up.
Okay... enough guessing lets see what happens tomorrow... Expecting some more sizzling ManVeer scenes 😍  

I feel Manyata in retuern will end up destroying J's stuff too πŸ˜†πŸ˜† or mayb DS and Komal will give Manyata spl princess outfits and makeover after this incident to make her feel good 😳😳...Whatever J is trying to do with Manyata ,its always backfiring on her ..so same will happen tomorrow too πŸ˜†Ouch...and mayb UV too will end up standing in Manyata's support thus making J go mad out of frustation and jealousy πŸ˜†Ouch

And yes J should give her some challenge here ..then I m sure it will further charge up Manyata ..also I feel slowly Manyata will begin to listen to whatever DS tells her to do ..so I can soon see a makeover coming for Manyata 😳😳
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post,
but if you think about it practically. Its good that the CVs did not include UV in this whole fiasco. There is no need for it. 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

the epi had nice pace...and interesting though UV was not there...its better they dont show someone just for showing...

I hope this fight leads to the most awaited transformation ...πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I saw bits and pieces of the episode but enough to get the whole idea of the epi. Simply loved the way DS handled everything. Man! She really is the queen! Though how Brijraj was scolding Manyata hurt but I couldn't blame him about it. Till now he has no parental feelings towards Manyata cuz he still sees her as the watchman's daughter. Manyata has a long and hard path to move on before she redeems herself as the princess and more importantly as a daughter.

The precap was the BEST!! J turned out to a blessing for me. Destroying everything of that chawl life, I loved her for that! Manyata would be hurt, a fight might occur but her deed was fantastic! Yay! no more irritating ropes and nets in that room, really hated that kinda interior.

Though no UV hurt me a lot, but this is a matter which should be strictly kept as 'family business' and Uday's family shouldn't be involved in it. His role can be used for other major tracks but not for something like this...but I really need my dose of Uday! Tomorrow's epi better be filled with more than enough Uday moments!!!!
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i wish uday was in the episode... well hopefully he'll be there tomorrow!!!
moon.river thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope J wont be a negative character in future. =S I really like her. Somehow J & Manyata have that sisterly chemistry. =D I liked this episode. Loved the way DS supported Manyata. Hopefully Manyata will show respect towards DS from now on. =D
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prc_fan1

nice post,

but if you think about it practically. Its good that the CVs did not include UV in this whole fiasco. There is no need for it. 

Actually I was expecting UV's presense in the morning scene at least when DS calls both sisters for interrogation ...If UV is the future husband of Manyata ,then he needs to b involved in such matters I feel πŸ€”
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

the epi had nice pace...and interesting though UV was not there...its better they dont show someone just for showing...

I hope this fight leads to the most awaited transformation ...πŸ˜†

I m sure this incident will definitely lead to the much awaited transformation of princess Manyata πŸ˜›πŸ˜³