Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

Jyo awesome post.

Me too really missed UV. Wished and wished he would give his contribution in this. But i guess for this time it was necessary to show family exclusive episode. 😆 Calming my mind thinking that. Or else i'll go wild.

Same here ..me too trying best to tell my mind and heart that this family spl episode was needed for the storyline and Moniya's realisation 😆😛

Hope today they'll show Uday Maanyata full episode Tongue

Tonight I feel it will b more of Moniya accepting J's challenge mayb and going for a makeover 🤔...hope there is UV involved in this challenge at least 😛

DS acted very classy. She isn't called Rajmata for no reason! Really liked the way she saved Maanyata's reputation yesterday. I felt BrijRaj went a little overboard with his talk about Maanyata. And I was happy when Maanyata gave him his deserved answer. I guess BrijRaj is feeling insecure due to the fact that Maanyata is more like DS,and she wont ever be a puppet for BrijRaj 😆 😆

I guess Brijraj is yet to accept the fact that Moniya only is their long lost daughter..he is yet to hv that emotional connect with Moniya ...and so he is not liking the fact that DS gave all the rights to Moniya while J is almost sidelined ..but yes DS showed her good presense of mind and proved that she is the best decision maker in the rajmahal 👍🏼

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aysha247

Maybe the CV'S have a big DHAMAKADAR episode planned with MANVEER this week and that is why they didn't show UDAY❤️today.But, we shouldn't put up tooo many hopes because you never know what is going on in their heads.Sooo still hoping for that big DHAMAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I would love the CVs to give us a new year pleasant surprise this week with a ManVeer spl episode 😳😳😳
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahaha yeahhh J key sath acha hua ...😛   
yeahhh no PRINCE UDAYVEERRR in yestardays epiii...😭

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelskiss

It was a good episode but missed Uday's absence... they should have at least given us a precap of Uday rather then J but seems like tomorrow will also be mostly about J and Moniya.

Mayb UV will b shown towards the end of today's episode and we might get more of UV and Manyata from wednesday onwards 🤔