Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Jo thanks 4 the wonderful post. But according to serial time it just one day naa. But im sure soon uv will get involved.

I m sure UV will get involved later but somewhere I wanted him to get involved when the matter was not really sorted out ...he could hv helped DS making a decision here ...but now the matter is already sorted out ..so UV coming to know about it will not make much of a difference na
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Agree with you completely... finally J is getting her just deserts. Missed Uday a lot, its like when I think of DEK, I think of Uday. So seeing DEK without him seemed kinda incomplete!

Same here ...missing UV a lot 😭..hope he makes an appearence tomorrow 😳😳..I want to see his reaction to this whole fiasco and whom he supports πŸ˜›
shera221b thumbnail
Dont worry I am sure UV would be there tomorrow... 1st pouring mirch-masala πŸ˜‰ then smooth-working things out πŸ˜›.
I am dying to see how Manyata reacts when she finds out what J did to her stuff. May be she would be the big sister and punch J ... just kidding. I am sure she is gonna be heart broken πŸ’”... damn i hate to see her sad πŸ˜”. 
But the positive thing is now that all her clothes are gone then Mrinalini Devi would give her a proper dress custom made for a Princess and Manyata has to wear it. As a matter of fact why isnt Rajmata doing something about her dress... she wants J and Manyata to stay together... fine... she made them share a room but why isnt she giving Manyata new clothes. Does she want them to share clothes too???? πŸ˜†
Btw I also loved the way Manyata slowly warming up to her dear Rajmataji Devgarhji... πŸ˜Š
Once she understand how much DS loves her she will be so much into becoming a Princess ( may be with a little help from Unnati & UV). Even better if J challenges her that Manyata cant ever become a proper princess and Manyata will surely take it and shut J up.
Okay... enough guessing lets see what happens tomorrow... Expecting some more sizzling ManVeer scenes 😍  
:( no UV..

but happy J on house arrest.. and loved the precap.. ur the best J
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

wat i tht was this epi was mainly to show maanyata how much ds loves her ,trusts her,and to highlightthe responsibilities and the way a princess has to conduct herself...and how the people regard them and expect from a princess.If they would have shown UV...the epi wouldnt have been so intense...and it wouldnt have been a very private affair...this epi will mature maanyata somewat a little and she is already working towards not hurting ds anymore...so she even doesnt stop those bimbo's...from going back...i liked it wen they said we should have never come monya...after a long time they have got some sense...plz dont ever come back...peace for maanveer...and no aakash for the second time...just love it...as for UV i def missed the sizzler but if he would have been there i think maanyata and ds convo wouldn't have been so immense...missed UV though...1 min ke liye he they should have atleast shown him...

Yes today for the first time Moniya realised that DS loves her a lot since she sees how DS was sleeping with her photo ..then she sees how DS saved her from humiliation in front of all and then she also sees how DS was fair in her judgement in the last scene where she announces that house arrest punishment for J ...so somewhere Moniya does realises few facts and understands DS's decisions that she took as the head of the family and this is what will eventually make Manyata realise about her own responsibilities towards DS and her kingdom πŸ‘πŸΌ

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

1st i too need to say i so miss UV todayπŸ’” he is the main reason i'm catching this show.πŸ˜†

2nd today was crucial episode to take the story forward..put some impact over moniya which can open the path for making her princess manyata. i liked she proved that she deserves...Jyoti u explained that brilliantly in ur post how she was honest with herself with friends & even didn't putted any aligation on J which she could easily tell DS but she remained quite instead J knew it was her mistake she was trying to defend herself putting allegation over moniya...it was such huge difference shown...
i loved DS  interogation she didn't said anything but her quiteness take out every inch of truth itself from J mouthπŸ˜† she just joined the open loops...
 once again i too will say uday should be there in one scene atleast cv's should need to know that he is one BIG REASON to watch this show he is the main lead we want him ONLY AS MAIN LEAD😍

I loved how Manyata never tried to find any excuse for her own blunders here unlike J ..she knew that even though J had instigated her but it was her fault of coming in J's words and then trying out those jewelleries out of greed ...and so she was honest with her confessions rather than putting blame on J ..this is where Manyata proved that why she is far superior in her thoughts compared to J πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yes UV was badly missed today 😭😭😭
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i knowww no uday... without uv the episodes seeem so incomplete... =(

UV needs to be incorporated more into these central themes yaar!!! *sigh*
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arryline

Ya the episode was good but no UV made me sad sad😭.Ya even I thought he would take Manyata's stand or in anyway involved in the whole drama but Alas!.Anyways lets hope for the best tomorrowπŸ˜‰

J finally got her dues and DS made the right decisionπŸ‘πŸΌ

I hope CVs start using UV's character more in such cruicial climax points in the show because after all he is the male lead of the show and needs to b involved in these cruicial points ...
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SylvaniaLUX

No UdayBeer  nahiii  πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­  

bedardi balma tujhko mera mann yad karta hai...barasta hai jo aankho se woh sawan yad karta hai  πŸ˜’

CryCryCryCryDeepsss our daily dose of lust was missing today CryCryCry...he better come tomorrow or else I m not leaving the CVs alive in my post tomorrow πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am kinda disappointed they didnt show Uday- even if he was at his home but i am patient - the cv's are going to surprise us.