Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello,
 I was just going to add to what I wrote yesterday.

The precap.

Remmeber Neelu has taken the voce of Runjhun when she is talking about her loves purity to Guddu and that no one can break the bond as well as that she belives that her Gudduji will look for her and find her.

I presume Guddu would want some evidence. And since it is a mobile only one or two person can watch it at the same time. And not all can hear it either. So Guddu gets the massage that Runjhun loves her, She trust him and amma only ( Since Guddu had lemanted to Neelu that Runjhun left him for her mama mami who cheat and misstreat her all the time) That she knowes about the seven days and she knowes that her Gudduji will find her before that. And that he will never ever leave her.

Then we see Neelu putting her condition about Guddu marrying her. Watch carefully. She walks and turn. She is having her back to him when she is asking him to marry her. Now the thing is She looks in his eyes when she is talking the truth but avoids looking at him when she is lying. Like when she first said that he had spent the night with her. Guddu gets the massage that Runjhun is alive, He even hear Runjhuns voice and what she is hioping and what she thinks about their life togather. Guddu also realize that Neelu is lying to him but maybee plays along and say that this will never happen. Even when he knowes that she is not putting the demand seriously. This is all to play for Vishno and Mitho.

And Leesan I dont know if your pie is still avialabele.If so keep a huge chunk for me😆
Surish thumbnail
Azuria, did you receive my message yesterday? Leesan is very diplomatic therefore you cannot make a comparison with her. I'm astonished to see that you are in full compliance with me for once. Not because I'm your enemy you must exclude me from your clique  and not give me a share of whatever pie you may have at your disposal. 

Thank you tanutes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.Guddu who is already cognizant of the fact that Neelu is a flagrant compulsive liar will ignore her and proceed with his quest for Runjhun.
Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Azuria, did you receive my message yesterday? Leesan is very diplomatic therefore you cannot make a comparison with her. I'm astonished to see that you are in full compliance with me for once. Not because I'm your enemy you must exclude me from your clique  and not give me a share of whatever pie you may have at your disposal. 

Thank you tanutes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I read Surish that you ment about the lifesentece to Pappu???

Or what??
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I read Surish that you ment about the lifesentece to Pappu???

Or what??

Oh now I know I went back and read again you mean that No one can destroy Gunjhuns marriage. I have never questioned that. I just say that the Aghori baba will definately want to marry Runjhun😆🤣 before Guddu catches him and brings back Runjhun🤣
Surish thumbnail
Azuria.I meant that we are both finally having similar thoughts. Do you think that the P.I is alive or dead dear?What a sick pathetic thought ! The Aghori Baba wanting to marry Runjhun before Guddu rescues her when concurrently he is the key to finding her! Again I disagree unreservedly with you!Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@azuria, az you are sticking to you guns re Neelu's duplicity and I commend you for it! Actually if this really materializes, it will add some real drama and intrigue to the ultimate rescue of Runjuhn! But, I have serious reservations re your theory!! That's because Neelu has fooled and disappointed me before!  So I am very reticent and highly suspicious when it comes to this crazy and unpredictable character! That's MY story and I'm sticking to it!!!!  But saving the humble pie ,hope you have the salt handy!!!😉
vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

azuria,

If I am to understand your analysis, N is trying to bring G closer to R by pretending to ask him to marry her? She recorded R's speech to show G how much R loved him? Seems a very twisted way to go. What was her point in being sympathetic and friendly with R in the beginning and challenge her love later? To give in to your assumptions, what do think G will do when he hears her condition? Go along and find R on his own without asking where she met R? It is clear from the video that R loves and trusts G (what is the point of that) and also is not keeping well. N is very twisted to say the least. How can she think she is helping when she is causing more anguish? There seems to be no considerate bone in her body. She is just going wild with her desire to marry G and not thinking it through. She already lost not only his friendship but also his respect and faith. What can she do to make him forget about like her even tolerate her unless she is instrumental in bringing R back? Well I guess I achieved something. Now my post makes as much sense as yesterday's episode.😆

Surish thumbnail
Leesan you are absolutely right about Runjhun's character. She is unpredictable like a chameleon which has the ability to change colour to adapt to their surroundings
azuria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Leesan you are absolutely right about Runjhun's character. She is unpredictable like a chameleon which has the ability to change colour to adapt to their surroundings

Surish that is Neelu not Runjhun
Surish thumbnail
Azuria and Vanfan, it  is quite obvious according to Amritak that Neelu recorded Runjhun's conversation to torture Guddu assuming that he will be compelled to marry her. I don't think that Guddu is that gullible to comply with her request but will conspire secretly to implicate herEdited by Surish - 12 years ago