Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Surish

Much thanks  Wafah dear. Co conspirators Neelu and Pappu will attempt to win the loves of their lives, Neelu, Guddu and Pappu, Runjhun but this will be short-lived when the Aghori Baba delivers the message of Runjhun' whereabouts as stated by the P.I. to Guddu. IF I were Guddu I would reminisce when I rescued Runjhun from being attacked by Pappu and his men than begin to suspect that Neelu is colluding secretly with Pappu. Neelu that cold, calculating, conniving woman deserves to die. As for Pappu, death or  life incarceration without eligibility of parole.

Your wish is granted. Pappu is serving a life sentence😉 but not for this crime.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
About the episode and the role Neelu is playing. She is a wonderful actress that I must give it to her both in the serial and as Neelu. She is the only one who has the full picture of the evil in the LN and outside. When she said to Runjhun that she was helping Runjhun she was talking about what Vishno and Mitho had said that they wanted to marry Runjhun off with an educated man. What she said as a condition to Guddu has to do about Vishno and Mitho listning. She still knowes that they will not have said that they conspired with her or that she was duped by them.

In my opinion when Neelu sees that Runjhun will not belive her and help her in getting her out of Pappus clutches she use the reverse psychology. She insted talk about getting married with Guddu. In the hope that now Runjhun will try her outmost best to get out of Pappus clutches. At the same time she give the most important news to Guddu that Runjhun is alive and askes him to marry her only then he will see Runjhun. This way she is infront of mama mami doing two things telling the truth about Runjhun as well as telling Vishno and Mitho about her loyality to them and prompting Guddu to search for Runjhun as in seven days she wants him to marry her.

Neelu dose not care about being friends with Runjhun but she dose care for Guddu and thus she is informing him about her being alive so that he should look for her in earnest. She also knowes that she cannot tell outright where Run jhun is since Pappu is not a man to doubledeal with so she makes a plott.

Seven days is very promising. Since now Guddu knowes that Runjhun is alive he will find her and also now he knowes that Runjhun must be somewhere where Neelu could get access to her to tape the voice and take a foto.In a week we have 31/2 days so if we get a ME on new years eve then the seven days are done.

Edited by azuria - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Az, have to commend you! You do have a very different ,but thought provoking take on Neelu's role in this recent turn of events! Not ready to dismiss your theory,even though far fetched , all I am prepared to say is,if true,  Neelu has managed to fool us all ,except YOU!!! So either way,I'll be eating some more humble pie or you'll need a pinch of salt!!
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Neelu  ,,

Surish thumbnail
Neelu assuming that she will emerge victorious in her seven days challenge between her and Runjhun is living a fool's paradise. Lord Shiva will not allow Neelu marry Guddu nor Pappu to marry Runjhun since these occasions will be considered inauspicious. Therefore Guddu nor Runjhun will be compelled to marry these criminals. According to Runjhun, Guddu's love is stronger than anything and will come to her rescue. Runjhun won a thirty days bet against Guddu thus she will do the same with Neelu.Hoping for a Maha episode on the verge of the New Year to terminate three months of terrible, torment of lust for justice. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Azuria Lord Shiva has  finally  showered his abundant blessings  upon me today by allowing you to become fully compliant with me the utterly, terrifying, sea monster. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

About
the episode and the role Neelu is playing. She is a wonderful actress
that I must give it to her both in the serial and as Neelu. She is the
only one who has the full picture of the evil in the LN and outside.
When she said to Runjhun that she was helping Runjhun she was talking
about what Vishno and Mitho had said that they wanted to marry Runjhun
off with an educated man. What she said as a condition to Guddu has to
do about Vishno and Mitho listning. She still knowes that they will not
have said that they conspired with her or that she was duped by them.

In
my opinion when Neelu sees that Runjhun will not belive her and help
her in getting her out of Pappus clutches she use the reverse psychology.
She insted talk about getting married with Guddu. In the hope that now
Runjhun will try her outmost best to get out of Pappus clutches. At the
same time she give the most important news to Guddu that Runjhun is
alive and askes him to marry her only then he will see Runjhun. This way
she is infront of mama mami doing two things telling the truth about
Runjhun as well as telling Vishno and Mitho about her loyality to them
and prompting Guddu to search for Runjhun as in seven days she wants him
to marry her.

Neelu dose not care about being friends with
Runjhun but she dose care for Guddu and thus she is informing him about
her being alive so that he should look for her in earnest. She also
knowes that she cannot tell outright where Run jhun is since Pappu is
not a man to doubledeal with so she makes a plott.

Seven days is
very promising. Since now Guddu knowes that Runjhun is alive he will
find her and also now he knowes that Runjhun must be somewhere where
Neelu could get access to her to tape the voice and take a foto.In a
week we have 31/2 days so if we get a ME on new years eve then the seven
days are done.

Truly Azuria you analysed Neelu's chsracter so perfectly. But if we remember in previous episodes where Neelu has bern introduced they showed that a garland landed on Guddu thrown by Neelu and as we all know that Guddu threw it and it landed on RJ if we join these together than in that case Neelu is there to reunite Gunjhun as described by you. Abive all if we join the news as well that Neelu is doing all on someones instructions so that thing has been open for all that she was doing it on M&V's orders. So my piint is she is becoming or showing herself bad to finush or destroy the evil ppl from at least Guddu's life the one she cared about most. But I have my own doubts regarding her so lets wait and watch, as we have pass full 2 monthswith this so we can bear 7 more days with it Lets see what changes..
Chatterpot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surish

Neelu assuming that she will emerge victorious in her seven days challenge between her and Runjhun is living a fool's paradise. Lord Shiva will not allow Neelu marry Guddu nor Pappu to marry Runjhun since these occasions will be considered inauspicious. Therefore Guddu nor Runjhun will be compelled to marry these criminals. According to Runjhun, Guddu's love is stronger than anything and will come to her rescue. Runjhun won a thirty days bet against Guddu thus she will do the same with Neelu.Hoping for a Maha episode on the verge of the New Year to terminate three months of terrible, torment of lust for justice.

Iam in total agreement with you Surish, that these occasions are inauspicious and it had never been shown in any serisl that the second woman won over the wife. So true thst Gunjhuns love is so strong that both PY and Neelu will face defeat in their plans. In reference I would like to remindthe episode where Gunjhun went to untie their mairrage knot over there they have bern blessed by God himself as the flower dropped on RJ when she biw down infront of the God so I think since then they are inseparable or no nody can break their mairrage ever. As RJ has performed ritual for Guddu's life so there are many occasions that their mairrage cant be broken easily. So wsit and watch. Definitely we need a ME for alk the torture that we went through.
Cleos thumbnail

I wouldn't be too surprised if neelu attempts to hatch another plan with the Mamma/Mammis to assume full control of Guddu and his assets though but all her efforts will prove futile.Guddu the tamed lion will use his keen intellect, sense of hearing, smell  and excellent vision to stalk his prey Neelu by gaining on her and camouflaging himself amongst the bushes before charging towards her. He will surreptitiously, keep her under full surveillance without her even knowing it. During this intervening time he will be collecting viable information like Neelu and Pappu's collusion in plan and Runjhun's whereabouts for example. He will even try to get very close to her as possible by pretending to be madly in love with her. As a consequence of this he will go on in search for Runjhun and eventually find her before pouncing Pappu and ripping them both to shreds.

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Keshawn thumbnail
Guddu should absolutely ignore that sick, obsessed, psycho, Neelu and proceed with his plans of finding Runjhun while dealing with her like a lion stalking its prey. Hence a rebuffed and rejected Neelu plans will not succeed. I wouldn't mind if Guddu find some way to get Neelu married to Pappu like Radika with Dev as he did with Runjhun . It will even be more effective if these two are both disguised like Guddu and Radika so they won't be aware that they are marrying each other before exposing Pappu's dark side to the public on the eve of the elections.According to Leesan a wedding behind bars will be the best option for both.. Edited by Keshawn - 12 years ago