Discussion Thread: 12.26 - 12.30

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hope you all are having a good holiday season. Remember no specifics till after the updates are posted. Keep it clean...and also no attacking each other or the characters.
Have a fun Bhagonwali weekend...there's fun and action this week...at least I hope so...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Wafah for opening the DT. We all hope that this last week of December is going to be the last week of the separation in Gunjhun's life. Hope our Gunjhun reunite before the starting of New Year or at least in New Year. Hope this last week to full action packed , thrilling and fun filled.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
To all my fellow forumers, hope you had a fun filled and joyous Christmas 

And here's wishing for an action packed and exciting week for BBAT!!! I am really hoping that we can start the new year with renewed hope for a brand new track filled with lots of love,trust and valuable lessons learned by all!!! 
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Wafah Di.  I do hope you and your family also had a good Xmas.  Looking forward to hopefully the climax of this separation.
Chatterpot thumbnail

Originally posted by: jps01

Thank you Wafah Di. I do hope you and your family also had a good Xmas. Looking forward to hopefully the climax of this separation.

I think Jps01 we all are hoping that this week we might get rid of Neelu and PY along with this frustrated, crapy separation track. All we can hope that we will be able to see Gunjhun reunion either by the end of this week or in New Year. There is just hope left and CV's might fulfil all our hopes.
vanfan thumbnail
Episode:😲
Pappu:😡😡😡😡
Neelu: 😡😊😡😊😡😡😡😡🤢?????
Guddu:😭😭😭
Runjhun:😭😭😭
Precap:😕

Hope pressu agrees. She is usually the best for this.
Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Much thanks  Wafah dear. Co conspirators Neelu and Pappu will attempt to win the loves of their lives, Neelu, Guddu and Pappu, Runjhun but this will be short-lived when the Aghori Baba delivers the message of Runjhun' whereabouts as stated by the P.I. to Guddu. IF I were Guddu I would reminisce when I rescued Runjhun from being attacked by Pappu and his men than begin to suspect that Neelu is colluding secretly with Pappu. Neelu that cold, calculating, conniving woman deserves to die. As for Pappu, death or  life incarceration without eligibility of parole. Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Merry Christmas and compliments to you Wafah. Though we may assume that Neelu and Pappu will always be successful in their attempts to achieve their ulterior motives, one must remember that the Gods never sleep and will not allow these evils to conquer the good. Therefore their plans will be marred. The Aghori Baba with the help of Guddu's P.I. will reach Guddu in time to inform him of Runjhun's whereabouts. As a consequence of this Guddu will hatch a new complot whereby he will pretend as though he is suffering from myopia astigmatism while simultaneously he will be vigilantly attacking Neelu with full force who is oblivious of what is taking place. Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
,Previously posted on the WU!

Thanks ever so much,vanfan!! Superb!!!  Well...a nasty turn of events for all concerned! G discovering that R may be dead and Neelu up to her old tricks, plotting and planning with Pappu who seems to be all ears!!
 If,as some suggested, Neelu is planning to conspire against Pappu, she sure is going about it in a strange,convoluted way! Marriage of Pappu and Runjuhn?? How gross!!! Why would she even suggest such a thing?? Aha!! Unless she is so upset and angry that R is still alive and G has rejected her permanently, and she wants revenge on them both!!!
Hope this kidnap drama does not drag out beyond next week, and we don't have to enter 2012 with this track still hanging over our heads!!!  Enough is more than enough!! Nive has returned over a week now, so please CVs, put an end to this story line and let's begin 2012 with a new ,bright and fresh track!!!

Edited by Leesan - 26 December 2011 at 11:39am
Well,well,well!!!    Neely,Neelu,Neelu!!!   She is not about to change anytime soon!  Nuff said!!!

@Az,  now you have me writing in threes!!! ðŸ˜‰!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Just read Vanfan's WU!!!! SPOILER ALERT, if you have not seen or read it!!!

Aha!!! It seems like I "ate" a lot of "humble pie" in vain!!!  So Neelu WILL try to force a marriage with G after all!!!!  Knew ,deep down, the CVs couldn't resist that plot!!!  The consolation is at least G knows the truth re fake baby and evil Neelu!!!  Let's see what transpires!! Neelu is banging on the gates of HELL!!!  How much more evil can she get???  Well, as I keep quoting"  Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned!!!",  and Neelu intends to prove that to perfection!!!  My word!!!!