Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode might not be what we were all hoping for but just wanted to bring this into notice. At least G knows that R is not dead. He could not have found it out faster. Thankfully that means there will not be prolonged mourning parts shown. I would not have liked to see Guddu to cry more than what he already has. It will be a battle of wits and maybe some physical action sequences (hopefully not knives and bullets) that will end the track. There are two possibilities. One Neelu is actually trying to help in a convoluted way (how many times have we gone back and forth on this) or second, M&Ms will join Guddu to oust Neelu. Both ideas look farfetched but I do not see M&M and Neelu coming close again.
But what I am worried about is usually when a prolonged track ends or anything big is going to happen, we always get some news in papers or videos that indicate good news. There has been not anything, not even a peep at all in any form of media. This and the talk of seven days is what making me think the end is not as near as we hope to be. I fail to understand the reasoning behind it. Are they waiting for Himanshu's wrist to heal before ending the track as they do not want to compromise on the action sequence or maybe he has to perform cart wheels to show his joy? Sorry. I am a very logical person always trying to find sense behind everything. Does not work very well in soaps I guess but no harm in trying.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@vanfan...LOL!!!  Cartwheels??!!!!  Sooo funny! I guess that supposition is as good as any,in order to explain this prolonged track!!! But not too logical!!!
Actually,I have just about given up trying to understand the reasoning behind it !!! Nive has returned, Himm seems to have healed, then why the hold up?? To prove what point may I ask? Are the Cvs being so insensitive and sadistic, that they believe the rest of us are actually enjoying this torturous track??  Well, I have news for them!! WE ARE NOT!!!  With the onset of a NEW year, we desperately desire a NEW track!!! So come on CVs, hear us loud and clear!!! We are begging you!!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If I were Guddu I would have disposed of the refuse, Neelu  to be taken up by the garbage disposal truck once more as it is unsanitary to keep rubbish in your surroundings. Trash causes vermin and pests to breed giving rise to dangerous diseases that can be detrimental to one's health. It even makes the environment unsightly and unattractive.

Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The Gods will definitely answer Guddu and Runjhun's prayers by reuniting them both prior to the end of the seven day challenge. Guddu will ignore Neelu's threats and go on his mission in search of Runjhun.
Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanutes

The Gods will definitely answer Guddu and Runjhun's prayers by reuniting them both prior to the end of the seven day challenge. Guddu will ignore Neelu's threats and go on his mission in search of Runjhun.

@tanutes...hope your prediction comes true!! Nothing would make me happier!! But knowing how the CVs enjoy making us suffer,it will be a most welcome and pleasant surprise if this actually occurs!
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vanfan

Episode:😲

Pappu:😡
Neelu: 🤢?????
Guddu:😭😭😭
Runjhun:😭😭😭
Precap:😕

Hope pressu agrees. She is usually the best for this.

100% agree with you
👏👏👏
LoveGuddu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it was a good Monday opening episode...lets see what the rest of the week will brings...😊
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Gunjhun's iconic, physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bond together with their fervent prayers to the divine Gods, will enable them to conquer those perpetrators. Guddu will keep undercovering fascinating new clues of these shady people, Pappu and Neelu surrounding the complot. Hence their schemes will be flawed, earlier then we thought. Himmanshoo has provided us with another subtle clue on his facebook fan page yesterday. These were his exact words, "A new day.. A new beginnninggg...:)Need some light hearted romantic scenes.." Edited by tanutes - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Delighted to see that Runjhun is beginning to accurately discern betwwen truth and error. She has suddenly realized that the only persons whom she can trust are Amma and Guddu.
Leesan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cleos

Delighted to see that Runjhun is beginning to accurately discern betwwen truth and error. She has suddenly realized that the only persons whom she can trust are Amma and Guddu.

@Cleos...excellent observation!!!! Hope this new revelation re Runjuhn's character persists into the new track ( if we ever get one!!!!)  and that she not only forgives as she is used to , but NEVER forgets...EVER!!!!!!!!