Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -purnima-

DON πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ long time no see πŸ˜›...DON vanishes for long πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but still glad to have him back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...though, it was  πŸ₯Ί to see him still not conscious πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...- hehe bhale he makes guest appearance but it leaves an impact

Rajveer's Flashback πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...was touching, poor him ...coz of past, what present has turned out for him  & future too seems complicated. πŸ€”...whats in store for him - hmmm well lets see

Alekh dat was mean & scary  πŸ˜†...taking out blood pipe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what if, Naina didn't had re attached it πŸ˜­...thank god, she still somewhere down the line she has soft corner πŸ˜›πŸ˜› too early to name Love love πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still, when Rajveer wakes up, he will be happy to know & see Naina's concern for him πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... - well of course no matter what situation she will not kill him herself

Hope gradually things go well for Rajveer -Sameera too πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š - yeh lets see

Get well soon DON πŸ€— ...& Be back Soon(er) this time...& back with a BANG πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š - hehe

Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

Read all parts! It is indeed a very nice story. - thanks very much  

I am really enjoying Rajveer's dark shades. But then he is not really that bad!
- glad u think so

πŸ˜Š And the way Rajveer-Naina's relationship is proceeding it's beautiful. πŸ˜³He is ready to wait for her, that's something good. πŸ˜Š He is using his authority n force just at right place, like feeding her. πŸ˜‰ Saving Naina from Huda, showed his caring nature again.πŸ‘ - yes he is forcing her as well as not forcing her at the same time . of course he wud do anything to keep her to himself

I am not a big fan of Huda so I enjoyed his character here, I mean the moment I witnessed his character, the way you portrayed it, I somehow knew he is soon going to get beatings from Rajveer πŸ˜† - hehehe ab kya kahu wo isi ke laayak hain

Throughout the story my interest remained intact. Looking forward to the future updates πŸ˜Š - thanks very much

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Hey arwa finally read the update and just loved it the way you used the song portraying Raj's feeling and his trial is going on. I am sure God will give him another chance to bring a change. Raj is anxious to know his decision and God is taking time. - thanks Vertika. yes it is a very critical time and he is very anxious

I just liked a new relationship which is building between Naina and Alekh. Alekh finally found that no matter what would have been the circumstances Naina has started feeling something for Rajveer which is affection and care. - yes over time they will bond very well and she is in denial but she doesn't want to see raj dead

Alekh is really not only a good friend but also the bestest brother. Only blood relations doesn't matter it's more than that. He has to take care all the responsibilities when Raj is in this condition but still he is attentive and trying his best to do his best. - that he is . always the best

Naina's frustration came out when Alekh tried to make her realize her new developed feelings. Naina denied it her best and she is not wrong Raj has done that mistakes which has changed her life and now she is completely isolated. - yes of course she has every reason to be mad

Finally Naina has got some senses and she realized that no matter how much she denies the fact it remains unchanged. Alekh's small test made her feel that she has now started to develop a bond with his culprit.- yes it revealed a lot

Naina is now taking interest in Raj's past and Alekh has told her that he was not the same Rajveer which he is now. His life was happy and peaceful just like others but the circumstances has changed everything and now even his real sister doesn't believe her and she trusts Alekh more than Raj. - yes he has had a terrible past due to which he is what he is

Any brother would feel hurt if his sister does it but he is a good brother so he gave all responsibities of Sam to Alekh which he is doing at his best. Naina is taking very much interest in it and asking questions at every moment where her interest was needed the most. - definitely he trusts Alekh more than anything. ANd yes Naina finally is seeing the real picture

An emptiness which was fulfilled by Raj in Alekh's life and he is almost like a family to him. The tears formed in Alekh and Naina's eye for him shows that he will be back and he has to be back as Alekh needs him and Naina needs sometime to understand him more. - yes everyone seems to need him some way or the other

One thing which I didn't get was first why Raj's dad hated him and pempered Sam? And the next thing for which I am waiting for is the result of Raj's trial. I know soon he will be given a chance to prove his point. - well because she never defied him or intervened with anything he did so he loved her and Raj was always a rebel. Surely he has already put his point of view across of how he has done good

Continue soon darls

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
now when are we getting the next update πŸ˜•πŸ˜­
sridhsc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As usual ur fics have a good concept and strong characters.
Well penned, Captain ko Don banaya,
Rajveer fantasising, kind of took time to digest as never seen him in that avatar in LRL.
Feel sad for Naina though. Lot going on in her life and confusion.
He can't express his feeling with love. Only by care for her he thinks she will understand his feelings then it's bowled.
With Alekh briefing her about his past may be there is a change in her feelings for our Don
When can we get the next update.
Take care
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very different concept. I love it. Please continue soon
senchaitali131 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Haii di ,  l just read your story. Oh its awesome. Rajveer is a don. Its very different. Hay di why don't u update please update 
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello dear 
Just read your story 
It was truly amazing 
Really loved all part of it 
Please continue soon and pm me too please 
golu_1677 thumbnail
Just read ur fic...
Its amazing...

Pls cont soon...
Prasu1095 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just read ur fic 
Mind blowing dear
Pls jaldi se continue karo Na...
I'm eagerly waiting for next part
Continue soon
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
So happy to hear from you πŸ˜Š
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
very nice story.. it's an entirely new & different concept..