Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Great to read this fic after such a long time...and naina's reaction made me happy. ..I am sure the day is not far when she'll realise that she actually cares for rajveer. ...I am sure Rajveer will make it back to life for naina...can't wait for that to happen...
Continue soon
RNforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
naina n her feeling towards raj made me confused
whether she love him or hate or she is confused with her own feeling
thanks for pm
cont soon

love naina
Milleegarg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey finally u r back
Maine to socha hi nai tha tum update v karogi aage
Thanks a ton 4 update
Its really nice
But do smething soon yar
Raj ko thik kar do nd rn luv story plzz
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for replying late dear but it's better to be late than never.

I am damn happy to see my Don is back as I don't know why I love my Don. Sometimes I hate him as well for torturing Naina but still it just because he love her and can't let her go away.

I am sad and unhappy that he is finally injured badly and inspite of all efforts made by Alekh to bring her back in to senses is getting wasted and his condition is getting worst with each passing minute.

Naina should have been happy as her culprit is getting punished in this way but she is not. Even she is seriously worried about his condition as for her it was not expected from him to see him in such condition.

Alekh is warning that doctor but he is also helpless as he can't help him more without getting proper equipment and facilities which he can get in hospital. He is doing his best to save Raj but it's getting out of his hands.

Finally Raj is seeing himself in some place where his crimes will be judged and he will be punished for his sins. I am sure in the que of all sins he must have done some nice deeds which will help him.

I am happy that finally Naina realized that they have something now and this realization will soon start something positive between them.

Pls continue soon dear

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 8 years ago
sakha_sakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi arwa...
Liked the update and that you considered my request of daily soaps...

It seems raj will soon leave the don business... once the court trial in heaven is over... finally naina has also started having feelings for raj... nice one...

Sakhi
awaazilicious thumbnail
reserved
Edited by awaazilicious - 8 years ago
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Its good to have DON back ðŸ¤—... but ðŸ¥º to see him in this condition , irrespective of his act of kidnapping Naina ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† still heart goes out to him ... - yeah he doesn't really deserve this

Poor Rajveer fighting up for his life...he really needs to get that strong incentive to live on...hopefully he will get 😊😊😊...& one strong good deed over shadowing every wrong action to make judgement go in his favour 😊😊😊 - yes he surely will get one indeed

...really doubt if this incident will make DON take a back seat & real Rajveer to come forward, which will make Naina see the real Rajveer, what exactly made Rajveer turn into DON...& may have girl have a change of heart... - well lets see 

though coming this far spending a DON's life...it might be too impossible to start life a fresh...really wonder how these two gonna get on same track... - yeah it wud change yet not drastically

Guess its too early for Naina to decide if she hates Rajveer more or cares more 😛😆...she has time to think over till Rajveer gets well... 😛😛  - yes lets see 

Get well soon DON 😳😳 Looking forward to see whats in store for both of them ...
expecting to meet DON sooner this time all hale & hearty. - surely

Thanks very much

Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

Great to read this fic after such a long time...and naina's reaction made me happy. .. - thanks and i'm glad u liked it 

I am sure the day is not far when she'll realise that she actually cares for rajveer. ... - yes lets see 

I am sure Rajveer will make it back to life for naina...can't wait for that to happen...- hmmm lets see 
Continue soon

Originally posted by: RNforever

nice part - thanks very much 

naina n her feeling towards raj made me confused
whether she love him or hate or she is confused with her own feeling - yes she is very confused indeed

thanks for pm - ur welcome
cont soon

love naina 

Maine to socha hi nai tha tum update v karogi aage
Thanks a ton 4 update 
Its really nice
But do smething soon yar
Raj ko thik kar do nd rn luv story plzz

Thanks very much you liked it that much 

lets see what happens in the next part 

Liked the update and that you considered my request of daily soaps... - thanks very much 

It seems raj will soon leave the don business... once the court trial in heaven is over... - well lets see what happens

finally naina has also started having feelings for raj... nice one... - hmmm yes something is developing

Sakhi

Edited by awaazilicious - 8 years ago
awaazilicious thumbnail

Realization pt2

If my soul could revive, from my carnal remains

What does it matter to me

The court trial had returned back to Rajveer and it was his turn to lay out his case. He hadn't expected to have had been so melodramatic but it was the best way to put impact. 

If it all fades to black, if I'm born once again

Then no one really is free

How could I be condemned, for the things I have done

If my intentions were good

I guess I'll never know

Some things under the sun, can never be understood

He went through everything on his list and pointed out how he applied such measures to save lives. He had killed many yet he had never murdered an innocent or had hurt them on purpose.

How can we believe in heaven, human reason counters all

Ideas of a soul society

My life is just a fragment, of the universe and all

There may be more than I can see

He was broken and full of less faith. The way the trial had gone against him had made him believe that there was no justice left between God and him.

In the dark we're the same, in the concept of time

We're like a grain in the sand and we strive for the flame

As if death was our aim, cause we cannot understand

How I wish there was heaven, all for one and one for all

A flawless soul society

Our lives are just a fragment, of the universe and all

There may be more than we can see

The judge went through all Rajveer's good deeds that he pointed out in his act and went into deep thought. It was true they were there too but unfortunately they were less than the bad deeds he had performed even if he meant to be good.

Rajveer continued with his plea further as if it was his last chance.

How could I be condemned, for the things I have done

If my intentions were good

How can we believe in heaven, human reason counters all

Ideas of a soul society

My life is just a fragment, of the universe and all

There may be more than I can see

The court once again went into recess whilst they discussed several issues further. He was told his verdict would be told straight out after it. Rajveer sighed with despair that there was no way he was going back to life or having a better after life.

The hotel suite

The machines beeped as Rajveer's heart continued to pump. Alekh had managed to transfer the room into a hospital but still the doctor's hopes were in vain. He knew that still without any tests it was hard to figure out which organ had been hit from inside and if there was any internal bleeding. The machines only gave them some more time yet it wasn't going to help Rajveer survive.

A helpless Naina sat beside him and just stared countlessly. The anger within her had grown to such extent that she herself wished to terminate his life forever. When the doctor informed her of his condition she felt a terrible pang throughout her heart as if the bullet had pierced her and not him. She should have hated him but she couldn't and that made her angrier.

When Alekh came by to monitor the situation he found Naina beside Rajveer and the way her eyes were moist and hadn't left Rajveer for one second, told him a lot. A genuine smile came upon him as he watched. His friend had finally got the right person in his life, which would care and love him more than their self.

After two more minutes of observation he walked towards her and put his hand on her shoulder, just like a concerned brother. "Don't worry, Raj will make through this."

Quite taken aback by his gesture she slightly moved so that his hand no longer touched her. "I was just looking if he was awake or not." She got up and left the room.

He followed as clearly he wasn't convinced. "Naina wait." He came closer to her. "No matter how much you try to deny, I can see the affection you hold for him in your eyes. No body cries over someone if it's just a goodwill gesture." She turned away from him. "I know how much he means to you more than anyone else in this room and believe me that strong belief shall bring him back."

She was furious. "Let me tell you one thing. I don't care whether he lives or dies." She confronted him. "The life he has dragged me into is worse than that. I can neither live nor die all because of that person lying in there." Tears of anger appeared in her eyes. "He has taken everything away from me and now you expect me to sit and pray for his well being?" She gave him an outrageous look as the room all of a sudden became mysteriously quiet. "If given the opportunity I'll kill him with my own bare hands. I'm just not going to let him get away from all of this that easily so I want him to live so that I can give him the death he deserves."

There was definitely a turn in the story Alekh had believed till date. He had never thought Naina had held so much pain within her. Then what was the passion and concern he had read in her earlier? He knew somewhere deep there was more than hate and she just didn't want it to surface.

Perhaps a jolt was required so he grabbed her hand and forced her back inside Rajveer's room. Then he just stood and looked around for a while as if he monitored the situation.

His reaction disturbed her and she wanted to know what went on in that vicious brain. It was true she hadn't known him that long yet she was under the misconception that everyone who worked for Rajveer was evil since he was the devil in disguise. She had thought that Alekh was different before but after the recent events she also knew he was just one of them. What had he planned to do?

Without further delay Alekh simply went towards the pipe of blood attached on Rajveer's hand and pulled it out much to her alarm.

Of course she was hysterical. "What the hell are you doing?" she rushed over and threw him back in order to attach the pipe once again. The doctor had vanished and her desperate hands worked around with half of the blood spluttering out yet she had to fix it back. "Are you insane?"

Once again Alekh had a smile. "Now you tell me that you hold no strong feelings for him."

She paused after the pipe was back in its place. "I...I...don't. I told you I want him to live so I can..."

"Oh stop this double standard Naina." It was his turn to be annoyed. "If you want him dead then just finish it off right now, what is with the drama?" He made sure she looked towards him but her eyes were glued towards the floor. That reaction confirmed his accusation further. "If you care for him be brave enough to admit it."

Her fingers ran through each other nervously as she thought over what he said. Her tears had not stopped. "How do you expect me to care for someone who has ripped me of all the people whom I cared about?"

In return Alekh sighed. "I know Naina that whatever Rajveer did with you was not correct but I'm afraid you never gave him a chance." She just shook her head. "You never gave him a chance to show his affectionate side to you." It hurt him to think about the past. "It's a shame he tried to make you his world yet you never tried to pay attention to any of his efforts and only concentrated on his bad character." He sniffed as a lone tear dropped down the side of his face. "Let me tell you Naina that it has been years and for the first time I've seen someone take care of Raj like this. I've seen many women come in and out of his life yet he has never been in any relationship and he certainly hasn't kidnapped anyone." He stood up with almost disappointment. "I had begun to believe that perhaps you were the one and it finally felt that Raj was no longer alone as he has made himself." With that he walked away.

All of a sudden the world around her felt cramped. She couldn't breathe. The pain was awful and she didn't know what happened. It wasn't a physical pain it was very emotional. She was in turmoil with Alekh's voice ringing all over the place. It wasn't true and she couldn't feel any sympathy for the man who gave her nothing but grief.

Yet then again she stood in that room and her heart ached. Her heart had stopped to beat since she had been totally trapped so the pain couldn't have been for her. The man she had hated so much was just in the place she always wanted, but she was unhappy. What if Alekh was correct and she had developed some feelings for Rajveer other than hatred.

A gush of wind disturbed her thoughts as it touched her lightly on the face and her hair flew across. All of a sudden the room became cold and she wrapped her arms around herself in order to keep warm but then a thought popped in her head and she immediately turned around and almost skipped over to the bed where her enemy lay. The reason was simple that she worried about him catching the cold.

With haste she pulled the covers over him and made sure he was comfortable and then she paused. What happened to her? Why did she care for him so much? There were too many questions which she wanted to deny but her heart and brain were at war. She needed time and space to sort everything out.

At the court room

Rajveer had been in the line for what seemed like eternity. Up there, there was no account of time as things only existed just like that. He was very sad because just when he had thought he had found the one person who could have resided in his heart, he lost everything. His fate couldn't have been that unfortunate or was he in reality the villain in the whole story.

His verdict still hadn't come and he had become impatient. He just wanted to end up anywhere but quick. At least then he would be sure but at present the uncertainty killed him. He already was dead or was he really? Somewhere he felt that pull. Something pulled him and he could feel as if something held him back. Was there hope for him after all?

The hotel suite

It had been almost two hours since Naina had just sat there staring into space. She had analyzed her whole life and all the recent aspects yet still no conclusion had turned up. She couldn't have begun to have liked Rajveer because then it would have meant she had finally surrendered. Her self respect and pride had been shattered long ago so what was the point of any denial.

The room felt too claustrophobic so she stepped out and to her surprise she found that the doctor had been found. Apparently he had tried to escape but Alekh had his guards find him before he left the hotel. If she couldn't have escaped their web then how was it possible for the doctor to have even attempted? She felt amused and after a long time a smile had appeared on her face.             

When she saw that Alekh was left alone after the whole firing and bashing had been complete, she walked towards the sofas where he sat. He appeared tired and very stressed out. Of course he was because she figured that after Rajveer he was in charge. Automatically all the responsibilities would have transferred to him.

With caution she stopped beside him and didn't know what to do next. He was sat with his eyes closed so she was unsure whether she should disturb him or not.

In her thoughts she never realized that Alekh had sensed her existence and had turned up towards her. "Is everything alright?" then he became tensed. "Did something happen to Raj?" He almost got on his feet but she stopped him midway.   

"No...no...everything is fine." Her hands moved around nervously. "I just came...I just..." She couldn't get the right words out. "Never mind, I was just..." She turned around as she no longer felt comfortable.

It was as if he understood what she had wanted to say. "Naina wait." He stood up. "I'm sorry if I said too much to you earlier." The room still remained silent which had made it awkward for both yet still the conversation had to continue. "I should have seen how difficult it was for you since you are being held here without your will."

Once again he appeared sincere to her as she had thought before. Perhaps deep down, he was more affectionate and understanding than anyone else around there. "I didn't come here to blame you. I..." she paused and bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry I don't even know your name."

A short laugh passed through the space of his manly lips. "My name is Alekh, and I'm Rajveer's closest friend. You can say I'm more than a brother to him."

Naina became curious and she wanted to know the back history. If she was told that she had never tried to know Rajveer then perhaps it was time she did. After that she would take the decision and maybe Alekh would help her out. "You told me that I never tried to understand Rajveer then I suggest you tell me everything I should know." She went and sat down comfortably on the sofa as some thing told her it was going to be a long story.

Alekh soon joined her and was quite pleased that she had begun to take interest. "What do you want to know?" The smile had still not left his pretty face. "There are so many aspects of his life that it would take me months to unfold."  

"Then I suggest you make it brief and start from the beginning." Her lips curled unusually as her curiosity increased. Perhaps she knew nothing at all and had just believed what had been shown.

For some time he remained still and silent as if he was life less, only because he had gone into deep thought. Rajveer's story wasn't any fairy tale that he would be able to tell with pomp and show. It was highly melancholic which would have brought tears in anyone's eyes. He wasn't sure whether he should tell her. "I appreciate you took my word and have come to find out about Raj, but I must warn you that it isn't any romantic novel."  

The same smile which had appeared on her face earlier came back and lightened her face. "I'm living the biggest tragedy of my life. What could be worse than that?" 

In return he shook his head that it wasn't easy to win with her. She was feisty and there was still a lot to know about her. Maybe another time as right then it was her turn to know about Rajveer. "I've known him since childhood and since then have grown up with him. My parents had died in an unfortunate accident and Rajveer had taken care of me and had insisted on me moving in with him." He sniffed away a lone tear before it dropped out. "You'd be surprised to know that Raj wasn't born this way. He was a very happy go lucky guy who always was ready to help anyone in need."

"That would explain how he helped you." She spoke in between but then gestured him to continue.

He sat up tall with his arms folded neatly across his chest as he ran down memory lane. "It was his habit whenever he bought anything new he always bought the same thing for me so that I never felt left out." A smile turned on his face. "The school years were fruitful and we both passed with flying colours. Then the college days were different but still very entertaining." His demeanor changed and Naina guessed something bad was to come up. "At that age Raj was able to understand the reality of his father which scared me. We had known from childhood of how his father always was very abusive to his mother but we were also very afraid. Yet now that he was older, I was afraid that he would end up doing something he would regret. I couldn't let my brother like friend go onto the wrong path." Then he turned towards her. "But as they say, somethings are just not in your hands." 

The portrayal of Rajveer's father increased her curiosity. "Why was his father so abusive?"

Alekh rubbed his face with both his hands. "Let's just say, whatever Rajveer is against right now, he was full of it." Her confused expression didn't surprise him. "As I told you before Naina, you hardly know Raj. You must have thought that he is the biggest villain on earth who performs all the wrong things there are possible." She had turned away from him which gave him the answer. "The truth is that yes he uses the law in the wrong way but only to make the right decisions. He performs the good deeds but he has no choice but to appear like a monster otherwise the world will eat him up. Just like his father had done with his mother."

Her glance returned back onto him and a bunch of worry lines had appeared on her forehead as if she was terribly stressed. The story went deeper and she knew even though he was vague, it was enough for her to understand.

"Yes, Raj had seen how his mother was never able to defend herself in front of injustice. It just made him mad by the day. He was a helpless child but as he became a young adult, a part of him had become rebellious. I had noticed it a lot but he has graced me all my life so I was indebted to him. Many times he had discussed with me of how he wanted to end his mother's torment and he wanted to teach his father a lesson." He stood up and put his hands in his pockets as he took small steps around the sofas. "I didn't like the way his thoughts had turned out to be. He had never been that destructive, yet I guess I was never able to see that side of him." He thought as he walked further around in circles. Naina hadn't moved an inch which showed him she was engrossed. "He was alone against his father and powerless which frustrated him. On the other hand was his little sister, Sameera."

The mention of her made Naina sit up and look towards him. His sister hadn't yet been introduced which astonished her. There were new characters on each step and it just made her more worried.

"I can see that you've not heard about Sam yet." She just nodded and turned away again gradually. It helped her not to focus on him and other things as she couldn't possibly break down. "Sam was the gem of her father's eye. She was spoiled and totally irreverent. She hardly listened to anyone but her father and Rajveer...well she simply hated him."

Naina remained in the same position yet in her mind all the more questions arose with the more information she collected. So it wasn't only her in his life who hated him the most. There was someone else and she was before her.

The story teller continued, by leaning his hands against the sofa. "Sam was never able to see the dark side of her father because for her he was her world. He couldn't possibly do anything wrong. She never listened to Rajveer."

"What about you?" She didn't know how that question popped out when she had only thought of it.

A short laugh filled the room as he stood up again tall. "From beginning she had a soft spot for me because I guess we connected somehow. We became best friends and mostly she used to confide in me. She had promised me not to tell Rajveer anything but my loyalty towards him was far more. He also made me promise him that I would always stay with her and protect her." His little walk began once more. "Till date I've fulfilled it and now she is always under my protection. It is only that I was called here for emergency reasons that for the first time I've put her under someone else's guardian ship." He appeared somewhat upset and she noticed it but at a second both let it go. "Rajveer loves her a lot but she has never returned the affection and it has hurt him all throughout his life. He wanted to save her from their father and his black deeds but he failed and she simply didn't want him to control her life." His voice became hard as if he was holding back his tears.

The tragic life story had just begun and Naina's eyes had welled up. She couldn't believe she would be able to hold back by the end.

To be continued... 

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved

Nice
Edited by Shaina_b - 6 years ago
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved!Edited by Sterolinelover - 8 years ago
Previous