Don (RN) Pt12 'Realisation pt2' pg35

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys. I'm back with yet another fic which had been in the pipeline for three years yet now finally I got the right chance to post it.

Part 1

Entrapment

She was softly tucked under her covers, sleeping away most peacefully as ever. It had been an exhausting day than usual as she had to work extra hours. She came back really late at night and just flung herself in the bed since the heavy work from so many days had tolled down on her.

It was around two at night when her eyes opened due to some disturbing shuffling. At first she thought she had just imagined it so ignored it and went back to sleep. Yet the noises didn't stop and she woke up to check where it came from.

Her hand reached out on her left side for the table lamp and just as soon as the light came up she was in shock.

Yet nothing came out of her mouth because it was immediately coverd with a fierce hand so her scream was muffled. She struggled violently under the grip yet there was no escape and then she found herself lifted from the bed and just dragged away without her consent.

Her will power however was quite strong as she didn't give up fighting for her release. She tried to hold on with her legs and didn't let the capturer take her towards the sliding doors of her room leading out to the balcony outside. She had worked out by then of how he must have climbed up the stairs of the fire escape onto the balcony and then inside her room.

Unfortunately her attempt failed as the man empowered her completely and lifted her over his shoulders as he climbed out of the balcony and down the stairs. She screamed and attacked him to let her go yet it went to deaf ears since she was carried off before she could have had the time to hold onto something else.

Before she knew it she was thrown aggressively inside a black limosine and then it sped off nearly throwing her off the seat. Her anxiety levels had increased as she was totally astonished with the events that took place. Why was she captured and by whom?

Just then she turned to her right and got all her answers. It was him. Yes it was him who sat there all clad smartly in an expensive designer suit. He had that arrogant smug expression on his face and sat there with the relax stature in which he remained almost all the time.

Of course her first reaction was anger as she had already showed him her displeasure yet what he did right then was totally intolerable. "What the hell is the meaning of this?" she expected an answer yet he remained quiet and didn't even look at her. "How dare you abduct me like this?" she wanted her answers alright yet she saw how he behaved as if he couldn't even hear her.

Of course her appearance in that thin white satin nightdress had enticed his already heightened senses yet he had a very good control over himself. He wanted to mentally devour her whole figure especially her jutted out feminine curves yet instead he just gave her a look which showed full authority as if he warned her to remain quiet otherwise there was going to be drastic consequences.

Yet she wasn't the one to be intimated that quickly so she persisted further on how she wanted answers from him. She got very agitated by not receiving any and her constant protest was to stop the car. She wanted it to stop at any costs and for that she was very restless and yelled as much as she could.

She was rather surprised to see her demands finally got heard because the car stopped. She didn't wait for any more instructions or anyone holding her back and just desperately opened the door of the car and ran from there as fast as she could.

The place appeared unfamiliar to her and she stopped some feet later. She looked around and saw it was this huge compound which meant she wasn't on the main road. Nevertheless she just ran because she wanted to do anything but get as far away from that man sitting inside the limo.

The man stepped out of the limo casually and called one of his on duty guards. "Make sure she doesn't leave the estate yet don't hurt her." there was a big warning in his tone and the guard understood it very well not to disobey.

The place was no worse than a maze where each corner appeared the same and she was lost. She thought she ran in the same place over and over and eventually the guards had spread around to trap her. She tried her best to escape them yet she saw no end to it and the stress of the whole incident came down upon her so much that she fainted in the end.

Edited by awaazilicious - 8 years ago

Too good!!!!!Awesome!!!!!

I love the title and the concept!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

What a thrilling concept with lots of action and romance!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

The poster is just awesome!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I am glad that finally you have started this story!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She was sleeping peacefully after an exhausting day at work!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She struggled violently when she was grabbed and didn't give up fighting for her release!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

She had even worked out how her capturer must have gotten inside her room!!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But unfortunately her attempt failed and she was carried off and thrown inside a black limosine and then it sped off!!!!!   

Then she saw him sitting there all clad smartly with that arrogant smug expression on his face!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

I am sure that the sleeping beauty who is abducted is Naina!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It seems like she knows him and I wonder why he has abducted her!!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Her kidnapper can be none other than Rajveer who is the Don!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

She isn't one to keep quiet and showed her displeasure and asked how dare he abduct her like this!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Her appearance in that thin white satin nightdress had enticed his already heightened senses but he kept control over himself!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

He behaved as if he couldn't even hear her and just gave her a look which showed full authority!!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Woh kaha chup rehne waali thi and kept demanding that the car be stopped and yelled as much as she could!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Finally the car stopped but only when it reached its destination which was a huge compound!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She just wanted to get away from him and ran but the place was like a maze and she was lost!!!!!πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

He cares for her and that's why warned the guards not to hurt her!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Finally the stress of the whole incident came down upon her so much that she fainted!!!!   

I loved his authority and his killer attitude!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

I am waiting to know what had happened between them which led to this kidnapping!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Edited by Shaina_b - 12 years ago

Hi Arwa

Thanx for starting another RN fiction.😊
Intro part is totally captivating.πŸ‘πŸ‘
I think Rajeev is obviously playing the Don who isn't afraid of anything.Why has he abducted Naina??
I think they both knew each other and something has gone very wrong somewhere.
Pls continue soon
Bye
Edited by suhana.dixit - 12 years ago
Hi Arwa..πŸ€—

your new fic sounds very intresting..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanxx for the PM 

cont'soon.⭐️
Edited by sainiayshi14 - 12 years ago
great start
seem really interesting
plz continue soon

hey n new fic... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...congratz

well coming to part, it was nice, sp it was none other than him who kidnapped her...n seems they now each other..

so curious to know what had actually happened...

cont soon 

Edited by Innocent_eyes - 12 years ago
wow
looks soo good
contd soon
do pm me
omggg arwa!!!!

thank u so much for another RN ff!!!!

its amazing yaar!!!!

oh wow what a start!!!...ek dam dhamake daar!!!!

m so curious !!!!!...they must of known each other before this incident!!!

naina seems to be a normal preson!!!!!...that doesn't mean raj isn'tπŸ˜†...LOL...what i meant to say was...i am guessing...no wait m actually pretty sure raj is don!!!!

wow ...DON!!!!1...kta naam rakha hai!!!!... attractive enough  haaan!!!!...seriouly loving it!!!

plz cont soon dear!!!

love u

esha

woww awesome another RN fic
amazing intro
continue soon
HI 😊😊

firstly congrats on new FF πŸ‘πŸ‘ its good πŸ‘πŸ‘  though intro is not giving too much details but yet it seems an intresting FF ahead with Don 😳😳...
Now how did u know i wanted to see Rajeev as DON πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...really like to see his meaner side πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...wanna see how mean he can get πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...

all the best for new FF πŸ‘πŸΌ will look forward for coming parts πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
continue soon πŸ˜ƒ