n send me pm plz
awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
reserved Edited by awaazilicious - 8 years ago
awaazilicious thumbnail

Thanks very much

Originally posted by: hinal60

thanks for update...really interesting... 

Thanks very much for liking it 

Originally posted by: -purnima-

Glad to have an UD after long time 😊😊 & as always its been intresting & wonderful 😊😊... - thanks very much 

felt bad for Poor Naina, though Rajveer is taking care of her but she is not getting what she wants most "freedom" ...poor girl desperately wants to be a free normal girl once again...wonder if she will be able too 😕😕... - hmmm lets see what happens

Hope Alekh Baba will help her this time 😛😆 & be his strength or not 😕😕...but before that hope Alekh is able to save Rajveer 😳😳... - oh yes he surely will change things around 

Get well soon Don 😊😊 & be back soon(est) 😃 & kick out the people who dared to harm 😃😃
 - hehehe yeh

Originally posted by: asha_mehta

How did things get out of hand so dangerously.

Continue soon 

Hey thanks. Well that's the life of a don. Danger is your life 

Originally posted by: Krishna_Sourav

Awesome, amazing part

loved it - thanks very much 

After long time n its nice to read - im glad u liked it 

Poor naina wants freedom n too scare of Raj - that she is

Alekh felt pity on naina let's see alekh will help naina or not - yes lets see

OH MY GOD Raj was shot by bullet aab kya hoga - yes its a very critical point 
u stopped here no no
pls pls update soon - surely 

Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

Lovely update. ..so glad to read this fic after so long...thankyou for the pm...- thanks very much for liking it 

I feel so bad for naina...poor girl is so stuck and lonely. ..yes I agree that she and rajveer will fall in love eventually and will be very happy to have each other but still...this period of mistrust and pain is too difficult for them...- yes it is but thats what makes it more interesting 

Rajveer is injured. .I am sure he will be fine...can't wait to read about naina's reaction to this... - yes lets see what happens
Continue soon

Originally posted by: naujoker

It was awesome!!!!
Mind blowing!!!! - thanks very much 

U updated after a long time, and it was worth
Can't wait to see what happens - surely wud update soon 

Thanks very much 

Originally posted by: arpita25

Hey thanks for updating so long and I am not that much late.😊 - thanks for liking it 

Oh shit Raj was shot by his rivals!!!!!!!!!!! 😲 This is getting dirty indeed but I know soon Raj will recover and he will take the revenge from his rivals as soon he will come to know who they are? 😡 - yep he wont spare anyone 

Alekh's entry in Raj's life in front of Naina will make her a bit happy.😛 She wanted to share her feelings with someone and Alekh is the perfect man she can.😉 - oh yes he surely will help a lot to change things around  - oh yes he 

Raj was successful to convince those men to spread his business but someone didn't want that. I don't think in spite of hating Rajveer because of her kidnap she will be happy to know that he got shot.😭 - yes insaniyat ki khaatir ose dhukh zaroor hoga 

Jaldi se dena update.

Edited by awaazilicious - 8 years ago
sakha_sakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Arwa,
I read all the parts in just one go... Very nice and different story...

Dear you are really a very good writer...

Please update this ff soon...

See initially when the world of tv serials started (I mean on Doordarshan), then it is use telecast episodes once week for serials... today we have daily soaps...but you do not update even for once a month... not fair naaa...

please update regularly your ff... I liked your other ff on RN also very much... I am talking of LOST... use bhi update karo na...
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Hey Arwa, thanks for updating...

Nice part... 👏 👏 👏 - thanks very much 

But alas Raj got shot by his enemies!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭 But for me it was predictable when I read about his secret meeting I immediately understood that something is going to happen.   - yeh we know generally things happen like this 

Naina was weak and it's her destiny as Raj has bound her and caged her in four walls of that hotel room.😕 😕 😕  How could she be happy? 😔 
😔 😔- surely thats something left for him to understand 

New entry of Alekh has made our hopes high that may be Naina can get some refreshment when she share her pain with Alekh.  
  - oh yes for sure 

But Alekh is Raj's best buddy come friend he will think about Raj first of all but things can change between them and may be Raj will come to know that love can never take place in her if he would cage her. 😒 
😒 😒 - hmmm well lets see 

He must set her free and if she ever feel something about him, she will come back or never.🤔 
🤔 🤔 Love can never be bounded. 🥺 - thats true 

Finally with all his efforts Raj was able to make them understand that what he wants and he is happy but all his happiness got faded after this attack.     - well he will come out eventually

Thank god Alekh was with him and he saved him and I know soon Raj will be fit and fine but I want to know how it affects Naina when she come to know that it affected her. 😕 😕 😕 - yes it seems everyone is waiting for it 

Update it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: desaiprachi07

Hey dear, good but shocking update.😲 - thanks 

I never liked Raj ka ye attitude to force himself over someone who doesn't care about him and doesn't want him as well.😒 Naina ki kya condition ho gayi hai Raj ki kaid me reh kar.😔 She just have a work to eat and sleep, is it called a life? 🤔 - it is understandable but he fails to do so and just wants her anyhow 

Now Alekh is in the story and Naina is seeing hopes in him them that at least someone is here to understand her emotions. - yes he seems like her guardian angel 

Alekh is also very much confused and shocked to see her in this state.😲 Every other gal would love to be with him who has power and money.😊- it shows how much he understands 

What the hell has gone???? 😲 Raj was trying to set up his business and now he was shot.😭 He got successful after a lot of efforts and now he has been hit. - ab yeh to hona hee tha 

Thank god Alekh was there to save him and he was successful.👏 I know soon they will come to know who dared to do that.😡 I know it must have been Amar I doubt.😈 - hmmm well let's see  

Naina will not be happy to see him in such condition no matter what she thinks about him.🥺 - oh yes for sure 
Update soon.

Originally posted by: meenuraj97

nice ff 
plz update soon
n send me pm plz

Thanks very much for liking it 

Thanks very much
awaazilicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakha_sakhi

Hi Arwa,

I read all the parts in just one go... Very nice and different story... - thanks very much for liking it 

Dear you are really a very good writer... - thanks very much once again 

Please update this ff soon...

See initially when the world of tv serials started (I mean on Doordarshan), then it is use telecast episodes once week for serials... today we have daily soaps...but you do not update even for once a month... not fair naaa... - hehehe loved the comparison. surely will try to be more efficient 

please update regularly your ff... I liked your other ff on RN also very much... I am talking of LOST... use bhi update karo na... - i shall be updating all the fics soon 

awaazilicious thumbnail
reservedEdited by awaazilicious - 8 years ago
awaazilicious thumbnail

Part 12

Realisation pt1

There was too much smoke and nothing was visible. Only cries for help were heard and several monstrous noises were added in between. The place was a total nightmare and very frightening.

Rajveer held onto his head which felt as if a lightning bolt had hit him. The smoke made him slightly cough and his eyes felt very drowsy. He was unaware of what happened around him. The cries disturbed him and the monstrous noises gave him chills. Where was he? The place was very unfamiliar and also his memory had become weak as if he had totally forgotten everything.

"Rajveer! Rajveer! Rajveer!" His name echoed around him yet he still couldn't see anything. The voice appeared familiar. "Rajveer! Rajveer! Rajveer!"

He looked here and there and tried to move the smoke away yet the more he tried the more appeared. What was happening, he held onto his head which felt heavy like metal and then there was a piercing ache in his chest which he couldn't bear.

The voice continued and he took a few steps ahead and eventually disappeared into the white clouds as if he was enchanted by it.

The hotel suite

It had been silent for hours since Rajveer had left with Alekh and Naina as usual had enjoyed her solitude in her own cacoon. For her it had felt as if her whole life had been trapped into that small space and if she stepped out then she was going to drop from the face of the earth.

It was true that she had still remained pure because the devil had not tarnished her but it was her soul on which mud had already been splashed and it was too late to wash away the stains.

Suddenly a loud sound was heard as if something heavy had been thrown on the ground. She checked the time, it was two in the morning so it was ignored and she shut her eyes in order to try and sleep eventhough by then she had become an insomniac. Her health had become worse but she didn't care at all.

Few minutes later another set of noises were heard more like scolds. She sat up and tried to listen hard but it wasn't clear. There wasn't much sleeping around going on and since she was bound by his world she believed she had the right to know what happened in it.

So she wrapped a housecoat around and stepped out of her room. Firstly she peaked through the half open door to make sure she didn't step outside in middle of anything messy.

However the hall appeared empty which perplexed her. Just a while ago she had heard commotion but outside it appeared as if no one was present. Had she just imagined it? Perhaps it was the side effects of her deterioting mental health.

After the disappointment she had almost made up her mind to retire back into her room, yet halted midway because she heard the noises once more which confirmed she hadn't imagined it. She made her way towards it and ended up inside Rajveer's room where she was left astound.

Something she had always wished had become true yet she felt terrible from inside. Her biggest enemy lay almost dead in front of her but she felt no joy but instead instant panic took over. "Oh my God! What happened to him?" She almost lost balance and fell down next to him on the bed. The blood oozing out of his body really frightened her. "Will someone answer me what happened?" She looked towards the guards who stood there mute.

"He has been shot." Alekh just entered the room and appreciated that Naina had found her way towards Rajveer. He had managed to secretly smuggle Rajveer inside the hotel at that early hour but more than that it had been difficult to convince the doctor to accompany him.    

Naina turned towards Alekh with the disbelief look. "What? Then we need to take him to the hospital, what is he doing here?" It was hard for her to believe any of them. They all behaved as if that kind of thing happened every day. She had seen Rajveer kill but for the first time had seen him being killed.

Meanwhile in a courtroom a trial had been held and the convict was held strongly against his will. Firstly he hardly remembered what he had been accused of and secondly was totally confused as to where he was. The echoes he had heard had lead him to that place and all of a sudden he was caught by some mysterious people and the next thing he knew he stood in midst a place which looked like a court room out of a fairytale.

"SILENCE!" The being who sat up high raised his voice to get their attention. "Rajveer Singh Shekhewat, you've been accused of multiple crimes and sins due to which you deserve to go straight to hell. How do you plead?"

It all hit him finally. He remembered he had gone to the meeting and then had been shot. Everything after that was blank and the next thing he knew he had found himself amomgst the white smoke and cries of help. Where was he? How had he got there?"

The jugde still waited. "We've already read out the whole list yet if you still wish to defend yourself you've got one chance." He gave Rajveer a scrutinized look as if he knew he had no way out of it.

It still made less sense and Rajveer couldn't understand anything. "Where am, I and what is going on? Where are my guards?" He swiftly turned around in a circle to spot any familiar faces yet everything was a blur.

Many raised their eyes above because Rajveer had already taken a lot of their time and still he continued. They had a long queue and if each one was to take that much time then the whole eternity was going to be spent.

Rajveer's room

The situation was very sensitive and Alekh was disappointed that Naina acted so nave. She very well knew that it was nothing more than grave danger to have taken Rajveer to the hospital. "Don't you know that for these situations we don't go to the hospital but it comes to us?" With that he ordered the guards to bring someone inside.

That statement displeased her and she gave Alekh a sharp look. Didn't he know anything that she was apparently held against her will which didn't give her any options to know the capture's background history? "I don't care whatever you guys do but right now he won't survive if you just leave him like this." It was the first time out of so many days that she had spoken so much and that too with full energy. Not like she died to save the man or she had grown some compassion for him. She just felt it was human to save someone else rather than being the animal he was.

There certainly was something different about her and Alekh could feel that. She wasn't like the other women he had seen with Rajveer and could see that she was more innocent. There had to be a different story than he had noticed yet he was going to find out about that later. At present he had to make sure Rajveer was safe and his treatment was done. "He isn't a normal person who can just walk inside the hospital. There are procedures and in that if he gets caught then the whole game is over." 

Soon the guards brought in a trembling doctor who looked as if he had been forced to come. The guns and threats around him really made him nervous as he wasn't even sure that he was going to be kept alive. He was ordered by Alekh to treat Rajveer immediately and to make less noise as possible or he would blatantly shoot him.

The scene was unbelievable and for sometime she had thought that Alekh was different than the rest but there he showed to be worse. She saw Rajveer had lost a lot of blood which worried her and the way the men pushed and shoved the doctor with the nook of their guns, increased her blood pressure. "Ok that's it, everyone out!"

Her sudden outrage threw Alekh off his feet. The woman had some fire and he noticed that it was anger which she had held within her for sometime. Whatever it was he was going to hear the whole story later. "Excuse me?"              

"You heard me right. Everyone get out." She stood up to give more impact. "This man is trying to do his job and you people are scaring the hell out of him."

It made sense and Alekh was pleased to see she cared so much for Rajveer. If it would have been someone else then he certainly would have taken their proper class but right then he actually respected her and ordered everyone to leave the room and he also left. Before leaving he gave her another look and at that point he had a strong feeling that she was the one. The perfect one for Rajveer.

The doctor began his treatment as much as he could but he knew without the correct equipment it wasn't possible. How was he to perform surgery when nothing was there to operate with? "If this man doesn't get to a hospital he will die."     

The matter was very serious and Naina knew it but she knew that it was impossible. "These men won't let that happen. I'm afraid whatever you need you'll have to tell them so they can get it for you."

It wasn't like she really wanted to save him because she cared for him. She wanted to save him because she couldn't let him get away so easily with all the atrocities he had played upon her. He had to live and face her aftermath.

With less choice the doctor opened up his medical bag and took out several tools which were sterilized. He had to cut open the wound in order to remove the bullets. It was very risky because a lot of blood had been lost but still he did his best and eventually succeeded in removing the two bullets from his chest. As he stitched up the wound he gave Naina a grave look. "I did my best but I don't think he will survive." He looked tensed. "He has lost a lot of blood and these bullets were very close to his heart so without the proper treatment and tests I'm unable to tell whether there is any internal bleeding or not." He applied the final knot and then finished off the dressing.

That news didn't satisfy Naina at all. She had to save him. Just then she saw Alekh outside the room so charged upon him. "Can't you see how bad his condition is and yet still you refuse to do anything about it."

For some reason he always became speechless in front of her as if she had that hold upon him. Her concern was one thing but there were many things she still had to learn. "Isn't the doctor doing his job?"

"He says Rajveer needs to be taken to the hospital and you still refuse to do so." It must have been the first time she actually had addressed Rajveer by his name. She had never thought she would ever revert to being informal.

Alekh walked on inside the room without answering her and monitored the condition himself. He discussed with the doctor and thought that it was serious but he also had less choice. There was no way he could transfer Rajveer to the hospital.

Back onto the clouds the courtroom still waited for Rajveer's plead. The whole list of crimes and sins were read out again which slowly jogged Rajveer's mind and he remembered what had happened. He had been shot and then everyting had become blank. There was a heavy jolt in his chest and he held it tight. It was the same place where he had been shot. It only meant one thing. He was being punished.

"How do you plead?" The judge asked once again after the list was over.

"Am...am I...Am I dead?" He was afraid for the first time in his life. There was still so much he had wanted to do and it was taken away from him.

The judge sighed. "No but you shortly will be. That's why we perform this trial to decide whether you belong to hell or heaven. He smirked. "However by the looks of your bad deeds you definitely belong to hell but we here believe in justice so you've got one chance for your defence."           

Rajveer thought over everything. Half of the things he hadn't even remembered that he had done and the other half of the things he had done out of good deeds. "I've applied several good deeds as well so how can they be countered out?"

The assistant looked through the list and saw many glowing sentences. It was true. There were good deeds too and he had missed them out. "I'm afraid he is correct. We'll have to re do the list in order to continue."

It was very distressing as the whole process had to take place from the beginning. They decided to put Rajveer on hold and moved onto the next in line. That meant more waiting which felt like thorns for him.

Hotel room

Alekh had decided to bring the hospital to that very room so he discussed with the doctor about all the equipments he required. He would arrange them as soon as possible.

Seeing the hussle and bustle amongst the guards, made Naina wonder what happened all of a sudden. Were they taking Rajveer to the hospital? She hadn't thought she had that much power in her.

On her way back inside the room she met Alekh coming out. "It's good to see you listened to me and are taking him to the hospital."

He saw her eyes were moist which genuinely showed how much the situation had affected her. She definitely had strong feelings for the man. "As I told you before, it is too dangerous to take him to the hospital. If the police get involved then everything is over." His gaze turned towards some guards standing behind and instructed them to get a move on with the arrangements. "There are still many things you need to learn about this business. We can't have any loose ends."

It frustrated her further. "I don't care about your business. I've been forced into this world of your so called boss and now I simply can't just let him leave me all by myself in this hell hole." It was an outrageous outburst which startled several present in the room, especially Alekh. "You say you can't leave any loose ends, even if it means losing your life?"

For some time Alekh just thought over everything. The way Naina had just reacted made him confused. One place she showed concern for Rajveer as if he was everything in her life and on the second place she showcased a lot of anger towards him. "Look, this business is all about life and death, but you don't worry. I know Raj is a fighter and he will fight through this." With that he walked off to make sure everything was being done.

She realized what happened after the doctor filled her in yet she still was upset with Alekh. There wasn't much she could do further so she simply sat down beside Rajveer and just stared upon him. It was like the more she stared at him the more anger grew within. It was hard to tell whether it was due to the hatred towards him or she really had begun to care for him.      

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved

Nice
Edited by Shaina_b - 6 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its good to have DON back 🤗... but 🥺 to see him in this condition , irrespective of his act of kidnapping Naina 😆😆😆 still heart goes out to him ...
Poor Rajveer fighting up for his life...he really needs to get that strong incentive to live on...hopefully he will get 😊😊😊...& one strong good deed over shadowing every wrong action to make judgement go in his favour 😊😊😊...really doubt if this incident will make DON take a back seat & real Rajveer to come forward, which will make Naina see the real Rajveer, what exactly made Rajveer turn into DON...& may have girl have a change of heart...

though coming this far spending a DON's life...it might be too impossible to start life a fresh...really wonder how these two gonna get on same track...
Guess its too early for Naina to decide if she hates Rajveer more or cares more 😛😆...she has time to think over till Rajveer gets well... 😛😛

Get well soon DON 😳😳 Looking forward to see whats in store for both of them ...
expecting to meet DON sooner this time all hale & hearty.