Posted: 8 years ago
really nice update
plz dear try to update frequently
update ur others fic also

love Arti
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
DON πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ long time no see πŸ˜›...DON vanishes for long πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but still glad to have him back πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...though, it was  πŸ₯Ί to see him still not conscious πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...

Rajveer's Flashback 😭😭...was touching, poor him ...coz of past, what present has turned out for him & future too seems complicated. πŸ€”...whats in store for him

Alekh dat was mean & scary  πŸ˜†...taking out blood pipe πŸ˜†πŸ˜† what if, Naina didn't had re attached it 😭...thank god, she still somewhere down the line she has soft corner πŸ˜›πŸ˜› too early to name Love love πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but still, when Rajveer wakes up, he will be happy to know & see Naina's concern for him 😳😳...
Hope gradually things go well for Rajveer -Sameera too 😊😊

Get well soon DON πŸ€— ...& Be back Soon(er) this time...& back with a BANG 😊😊

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Read all parts! It is indeed a very nice story. I am really enjoying Rajveer's dark shades. But then he is not really that bad! πŸ˜Š And the way Rajveer-Naina's relationship is proceeding it's beautiful. 😳He is ready to wait for her, that's something good. πŸ˜Š He is using his authority n force just at right place, like feeding her. πŸ˜‰ Saving Naina from Huda, showed his caring nature again.πŸ‘ I am not a big fan of Huda so I enjoyed his character here, I mean the moment I witnessed his character, the way you portrayed it, I somehow knew he is soon going to get beatings from Rajveer πŸ˜†
Throughout the story my interest remained intact. Looking forward to the future updates πŸ˜Š
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Reply for recent update.
Seems very very interesting. Alekh was right that Naina has started growing some feelings for him. No matter how much she denies she care for him. The proof was Alekh's act which showed she wanted him to get fine soon. I know Raj ne galat to kiya hi hai usk saath but still kuch to hai na dono k beech. Alekh is right he never kidnapped anyone like this. Finally Naina is taking some interest in his life and want to know about him. His life has been very tragic where his own sister don't like him. Alekh is a true friend who take cares of his sister. I am sure Rajveer k Don Rajveer ban ne k peeche koi solid reason hoga. Continue fast.
Edited by arpita25 - 8 years ago
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really interesting. 
My Don is shot and injured.  Please save him as soon as possible. Naina is now feeling something but she is unable to understand what it is. It's hard to save him with very less facilities but I know the Don will be back very soon romancing with his Naina. I wish god ka final verdict Raj k favour me hi ho when he is trying to defend himself.  He needs a chance to prove that he is not that bad.
Edited by arpita25 - 8 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey arwa finally read the update and just loved it the way you used the song portraying Raj's feeling and his trial is going on. I am sure God will give him another chance to bring a change. Raj is anxious to know his decision and God is taking time.

I just liked a new relationship which is building between Naina and Alekh. Alekh finally found that no matter what would have been the circumstances Naina has started feeling something for Rajveer which is affection and care.

Alekh is really not only a good friend but also the bestest brother. Only blood relations doesn't matter it's more than that. He has to take care all the responsibilities when Raj is in this condition but still he is attentive and trying his best to do his best.

Naina's frustration came out when Alekh tried to make her realize her new developed feelings. Naina denied it her best and she is not wrong Raj has done that mistakes which has changed her life and now she is completely isolated.

Finally Naina has got some senses and she realized that no matter how much she denies the fact it remains unchanged. Alekh's small test made her feel that she has now started to develop a bond with his culprit.

Naina is now taking interest in Raj's past and Alekh has told her that he was not the same Rajveer which he is now. His life was happy and peaceful just like others but the circumstances has changed everything and now even his real sister doesn't believe her and she trusts Alekh more than Raj.

Any brother would feel hurt if his sister does it but he is a good brother so he gave all responsibities of Sam to Alekh which he is doing at his best. Naina is taking very much interest in it and asking questions at every moment where her interest was needed the most.

An emptiness which was fulfilled by Raj in Alekh's life and he is almost like a family to him. The tears formed in Alekh and Naina's eye for him shows that he will be back and he has to be back as Alekh needs him and Naina needs sometime to understand him more.

One thing which I didn't get was first why Raj's dad hated him and pempered Sam? And the next thing for which I am waiting for is the result of Raj's trial. I know soon he will be given a chance to prove his point.

Continue soon darls

AnzaRN1 thumbnail
Hi arwa 
Pls update. 
Interesting and impressive story. 
Pls pls update. 
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow.. Rajveer Naina fic...

I will read all parts and give my comment..
but please PM me when you update next part..😊
awaazilicious thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Milleegarg

Continue soon dear
Nyc update
Waiting 4 ur nxt update

Luv millee

Thanks very much for liking the update

Thank you 

Originally posted by: RNforever

really nice update
plz dear try to update frequently
update ur others fic also 

love Arti

Thanks very much for liking it so much

I shall try

Originally posted by: arpita25

Reply for recent update.

Seems very very interesting. - Thanks very much

Alekh was right that Naina has started growing some feelings for him. No matter how much she denies she care for him. The proof was Alekh's act which showed she wanted him to get fine soon. I know Raj ne galat to kiya hi hai usk saath but still kuch to hai na dono k beech.
- yes she is in denial but whatever it is it is emerging slowly

Alekh is right he never kidnapped anyone like this. - yes

Finally Naina is taking some interest in his life and want to know about him. His life has been very tragic where his own sister don't like him. Alekh is a true friend who take cares of his sister.- yes she is and definitely Alekh is more of a brother than just a friend

I am sure Rajveer k Don Rajveer ban ne k peeche koi solid reason hoga. - hmmm lets see
Continue fast.

Really interesting.- thanks very much

My Don is shot and injured.  Please save him as soon as possible.- hmmm it depends how strong he is

Naina is now feeling something but she is unable to understand what it is.- yes she is very confused

It's hard to save him with very less facilities but I know the Don will be back very soon romancing with his Naina.- lets see

I wish god ka final verdict Raj k favour me hi ho when he is trying to defend himself.  He needs a chance to prove that he is not that bad. - surely he needs something solid

Originally posted by: AnzaRN1

Hi arwa 

Pls update. 
Interesting and impressive story. 
Pls pls update.

Thanks very much for loving it so much