Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Achava11 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

What she said was "YOU won't understand" as if SHE understood what La is going through. Which is not right at all, because she does not know what La is going through. Not at all. Tricky dialogue... Of course he's going to think she's talking about her fiance... Unless it's cleared up front.

yeah! I think this dialogue was DELIBERATELY put in for a future misunderstanding..making him that she was unhappy that fox rejected her..I use the word REJECTED..coz that's exactly he will say to ASR..that HE REJECTED the GUPTA gal!
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reniji66

Truthfully she should be more angry than hurt.  I would just fume every time this guy was around me.  She is acting like he hurt her,and she had feelings for him.  She was repulsed at his touch.  Why is she acting like that now?  That is one of my problems with this show.  I love it, but there are inconsistencies that drive me crazy. Our old Khushi would be angry, not sad right now.

Bang on!! u r rt on the button! INCONSISTENCIES??what must I sayI didn't expect that sankha devi would behave like that after the TIP thingI overlooked diwali after reading some posts here..had to let it go after a struggle😆 ðŸ˜†but even after that TIP comment..she was shown jumping here and there🥱 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i dont get why khushi is coming in between la and arnav once again

its their personal matter,
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

i dont get why khushi is coming in between la and arnav once again

its their personal matter,

I agree there...I kept saying..why gal ..whyNOT AGAIN..but I think many may feel that she shares a friendship bond with LA..and hence she intervened! may be!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Achava11

I agree there...I kept saying..why gal ..whyNOT AGAIN..but I think many may feel that she shares a friendship bond with LA..and hence she intervened! may be!

oh really she never felt guilty when she was abt to kiss arnav , why was not she thinking abt la then
and when arnav announced his marriage , she was heartbroken at arnav's rejection
and now she feels sorry for la
this is terribly confusing , i blame cvs for the way they r making khushi character such a confused soul
atleast asr character is consistent most of the time
Achava11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

oh really she never felt guilty when she was abt to kiss arnav , why was not she thinking abt la then
and when arnav announced his marriage , she was heartbroken at arnav's rejection
and now she feels sorry for la
this is terribly confusing , i blame cvs for the way they r making khushi character such a confused soul
atleast asr character is consistent most of the time

yeah! I do not know how many times I thought abt it..she never once thought abt LA😆 ðŸ˜† but was abt to give in...🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly. Yes, she's been hurt by the fact that Shyam hid such a huge thing from them, but WHY make it sound as if she's been hurt by the engagement breaking?? She's not heartbroken for the reason La is! She was betrayed, and her pain isn't the kind of pain La's going through! Saying "hum jaante hain kyunki humara bhi rishta toota hai" makes it sound like she's hurt cause her engagement broke.
They're just doing this for the hatred track, which I'm pretty sure is gonna happen now. Cause even earlier Anjali said to Khushi that why would anyone break his engagement with her, and even then Khushi didn't say that it was she who decided to break the engagement. And now this precap dialogue.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: luckymahi

exactly me neither! when i saw the scene i was like 'yay Arhi!' but Kushi's dialogue really made me uneasy. Have this bad feeling that Arnav is completely going to misunderstand her later on😕. earlier when she broke down she just said 'unhone hamare saath', now he's probably gonna finish that sentence as 'unhone hamare saath rishtaa thod di'.

Her 'i know how it feels when trust is broken'-dialogue is fine but 'my heart is broken' kinda sends out the wrong message to Arnav ðŸ˜•. She should really emphasize on trust and not heart.Did they do this purposefully to initiate the much talked about hatred track? oh this anxiety kills me!
Oh please oh please Arnav just hear the trust part, i seriously wish he'll start drooling and not hear rest of what Kushi says🤔lol despo me😆!

@bold: exactly. 😆
apsa thumbnail
she has done many things wrong...this dialogue isnt the whole problem...She is actually behaving like she is a jilted lover. Which she is...only it isnt her fiance, but ASR who jilted her(wo to gayi thhi poochhne "almost kiss ka matlab hai")...but to talk stupidly in front of ASr like that...I think many of us noticed that, I see so many posts on her dialog that many of us notice that her choice of word is wrong. dil to thes nahi lagi..she should have said "jab koi dhoka deta hai" or "vishwas ko thes lagi". Your heart was never with Shyam, so kaahe ka "dil ko thes" lady?

Besides I have lot of issues with Khushi's behaviour and nature, though I like Sanaya(she is cute!)

Khushi is not a good friend. Knowing LA-ASR have been together for long, she allows ASR to come close to her(payal scene, mitti in eye scene, diya scene..almost kissing him)...now why is she furious about the broken LA-ASR engagement. Darling, you drove the wedge in!

She should have alteast told LA/ASR/Anjali that SHE broke the engagement because the fiance was already married and had lied to them. She doesnt have to tell that it was Shyam, but atleast the reason for breaking up should be known. But not doing so, she is not only putting herself at risk, but also Payal(mami wont leave a chance to put payal down if she finds out that payal was also aware of Shyam).

But anyways...its a serial so all these inconsistencies have to be there, so they can make it longer and keep at it ...so we can watch it :) CVs ko sab maaf...galat dialogs bhi, aur galat characterisation bhi! :)

DTeacher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow, Apsa, I have just posted on another identical thread - hope it's okay to repeat my words from there, as I have only just seen your thread! ðŸ˜³

To be honest, I have thought along similar lines.

I am not entirely certain whether it is the fault of the Director, the CVs, the Actress or a combination/mixture of a number of things. (For the record, I seriously doubt whether it is Sanaya incorrectly emoting, because she has been so brilliant thus far).

You have used the description 'Jilted Lover' and I find that most apt to describe her very recent behaviour. The body language and spoken words (dialogue) are giving out the wrong signals. Her demeanour suggests too much that she is heartbroken and disappointed that her engagement has been broken off. There is an intimation that it was actually broken off by her fiance and it is annoying how it has been portrayed.

Fine if you don't want to divulge the truth behind her fiance etc, guys, but WHY not at least have Khushi displaying more believable reactions, such as a little bit of anger / annoyance. No issue with her showing some regret as to how it has come about but why look so sad and like the 'Jilted Lover?' (To borrow your phrase again). It's definitely not been handled well in my opinion.

Hopefully, the next few episodes will set us back on track and we can ignore this temporary and minor blip! 😊 

Edited to add: Whilst I acknowledge the points made by some others, I still maintain that it (the portrayal) has fallen down somewhat, due to the fact that it has been made to look as if her fiance broke off the engagement and this impression has been furthered by the way the scenes have been enacted. I'm not referring so much to today's episode - more so a culmination of events over the last few episodes.

Edited by DTeacher - 12 years ago