Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: anushka_5

Hello Everyone!

Thanks a ton for all the encouragement. I am enjoying writing this section so much that I wonder what will I do when I am done with all the scenes I can remember.

I picked up these scenes coz it showed Sumeet as an Anxious, concerned and caring Husband & soon to be Dad. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This was just after Renuka's suicide attempt. Sumeet had taken Kumkum to the hospital and Kumkum realizes that she has unknowingly started to depend on Sumeet.
They were on their way back home from the hospital. Kumkum realizes that the God's idol on the Car's dashboard has a garland of fresh flowers. She asks him how come the flowers are fresh. Sumeet says her condition was very bad and it had scared him to death thinking of the adverse situation. At that time he saw a kid selling flowers so he decided to offer it to God and pray to keep her and the Baby safe. When he came in after that, he came to know everything is fine. He keeps Thanking God for the fact that everything is fine now.

Sumeet is playing soft gazals in the car. Kumkum asks him tum kab se aise soft gaane sunne lage? Sumeet says he prefers them now. Kumkum finds it strange and asks him she cant believe that a guy who used to blast English music in his car has changed so muchโ€ฆ asks him "kahin aisa tho nahi hai ke zindagi ke raftar hi deemi hogayi hai?" Sumeet says no it is just that u grow mature with time. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Kumkum is observing him driveโ€ฆ he is driving with slow. She asks him "tum kabh se gadi itne dhere chalane lage?" Sumeet says now he has the responsibility of two people, that of hers and the Baby's. The city's roads are so bad and there are potholes at every stepโ€ฆ he doesn't want to cause any discomfort for her. Sumeet continues to say that they usually say during Pregnancy u should always listen to what the Mother to be has to say. U should fulfill all her wishes and take very good care of her. kumkum is surprised at Sumeet's behaviour and the best part is that she is pleasantly surprised.๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
She changes the topic and asks him if he went to meet Renuka. He says he did and she is doing fine. She looks at him and tells him that he cant lie especially to her. He says he couldn't go leaving her. She shocks him by saying that she wants to meet Renuka. Sumeet refuses and she reminds him that just a min ago he was talking abt fulfilling whatever wish of hers. He cant win an argument with herโ€ฆ so takes her to Renuka's place.
I don't remember what happened at Renuka's placeโ€ฆ but all I remember is Sumeet remained quiet and Kumkum spoke to Renuka and at the end of it they were friends. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sumeet and Kumkum come home and decide to hid the fact that Kumkum was unwell coz that will upset dada and dadi. Meanwhile watching them come home late dada dadi are very happy thinking these two went out and spend time with eachother. Sumeet and Kumkum decide to keep quiet coz that is making their grandparents happy. They say they enjoyed the evening out. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

After this episode, Sumeet goes to meet Dadi. Sumeet is hesitating to talkโ€ฆ talks abt different topics but is not asking her for what he came to meet her. Finally dadi asks him kya bath hai, kuch puchna hai. Sumeet blushes beetroot red ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ . Guess what he wants to know???? He wants to know what is that one should do to keep a mother to be happy. He wants to have an healthy atmosphere around Kumkum so that kumkum is relaxed and it has a positive effect on the baby. Dadima gives him a teasing look and he blushes more. Finally dadi stops embarrassing him more and tells him she is happy that he is thinking of Kumkum's comfort. She tells him that the Kid connects a Husband to his wife and during the pregnancy their bond strengthens. Sumeet is hearing all this very keenly making mental notes of how he should take care of Kumkum.

Dadaji barges into the room very upset with Sumeet.. apparently he just found out that Kumkum was admitted in the hospital for a few hours due to complications and he demands an explanation from Sumeet as to why he hid from them. Sumeet doesn't know what to say when Kumkum comes and handles the situation saying nothing to worry and she is fine and since Sumeet was there was no need for the family to worry. Dadaji wants to know what happened and when he gets to know the entire storyโ€ฆ he doesn't want Renuka ever to enter the house, but Kumkum convinces him against that too.

Once when Kumkum is a bit down coz Renuka's presence in the Wahdwa House, Dadi to cheer up Kumkum tells her the conversation she had with Sumeet and how Sumeet wanted to see her happy all the time. Dadi also gives Kumkum Sumeet's (or was it Jatin's? ) Baby socks and Kumkum is Very Very HAPPY! What is making her so happy is Sumeet's concern for her and the baby. (Lucky Kumkum, Lucky Dhruv !!!)

The best part about Sumeet is that he began feeling for the kid as his own kid right from the beginningโ€ฆ but he never denied the fact that it was Jatin's 'akri nishani.   True to what Dadima had to say, Dhruv indeed was the reason Sumeet-Kumkum's relations grew from strength to strength in the most crucial times. Even now Dhruv is the connecting point when they are separate.
That is it for the day
I hope u liked it.
Bye for now.
Luv
Anu.

anu keep up the gud work...........plz reply me๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks alot Anu.. ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š               
mathimurali thumbnail
hi nimo
welcome to the forum
don't worry i am regularly posting the videos of star utsav u can check them up
if u need any help u can pm to any one of us....
bye

hi anu gr8 work yaar good going
๐Ÿ‘ keep on posting the updates it's interesting
anushka_5 thumbnail
Hello Everyone!

Thank u once again for all your support and encouragement.

This is Sumeet at the dumbest best. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Dada & Dadi come across an ad in the paper for exercise classes held for pregnant women. They come to Kumkum room, she is resting. They advise her to join it and that should go right away and get her enrolled. Kumkum reads it and says "theek hai dadji ek bhar Sumeet se puchloon aur phir main uske saath jakar register karlongi." Both dada and dadi are looking at her with a smile. She asks them what happened. They say it is nice to see the importance of Sumeet's opinion in her decisions that even for a such a small thing she would like to know Sumeet's reaction 1st.It is only as they are talking that Kumkkum realizes what she said. Kumkum gives a faint smile and dada, dadi go. After they go Kumkum is wondering what is happening to her? How did she unknowingly give Sumeet the right over her life and why his opinion is so important to her even for a small decision. She is major confused about her changing relationship with Sumeet which with each passing day seems to be growing into the most important relationship in her life.

Sumeet comes back from office in the evening, Kumkum asks him how his day was. He was it was very busy and asks her about her day. Kumkum says she did nothing much, just the regular things. (So sweet. They were telling eachother what they did when they weren't together. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

Kumkum tells him abt the exercise class Dada, dadi told her about and that they want her to join. Sumeet, obviously knowing nothing abt those classesโ€ฆ stammers "tumhe zarur jana chahiye. Tumhare aur bache ke sehehat keliye acha rahega" and Kumkum is looking at him confused wondering why is he behaving so weird . She says ok, she was thinking if he would come with her for the registration. Sumeet agrees readily and offers "agar mujhe kuch aur karna ho to mujhe boldena." By now Kumkum is sure this guy has gone mad and decides to pull his leg. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kumkum says that he is required to come for the classes as well. Sumeet is shocked, he is asks "Main?" Kumkum "Haan. zaruri hai. kyunki exercise karte agar tak jayenge to wo log husband ko exercise sekadengi tha ke wo ghar mein aake aram se wife ko sikasake." And Sumeet is horrifiedโ€ฆ his expression is a must watchโ€ฆ I still haven't forgotten how his eyes popped out literally and jaw fell open. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sumeet is very tensed he pacing up and down the room. Sumeet says "tumhe mujhe phele batadena chahiyeta na. Kal mera ek bahut important meeting hai, agar phele pata hota to main cancel kardeta"   Kumkum face has a 'Duffer, don't u realize it is a joke' kind of a look. She is trying to control her laugh and is covering her mouth ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† . She continues to pull his leg, says it is ok if he cant come. Sumeet says "Nahi. Main zarur aunga. Tum meeting ke fikar math karo main kuch dusra intezam kar lunga. Es waqt mera tumhare sath hona zyada zaruri hai. Tum fikar math karo, main sab kuch sambalunga." Kumkum cant act any further and breaks into laughter. Sumeet confused looking at herโ€ฆ finally Kumkum says "tumhe wakey hi pregnancy ke bhare mein kuch bhi nahi pata. Es padlena" she gives him the course's brochure and leaves goes out of the room smiling, half coz she is really happy seeing Sumeet's concern and half coz she really had a nice entertainment at the cost of Sumeet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . Sumeet still stood there looking confused and DUMB ๐Ÿ˜† . He looked so adorable like that. Even to this day even remembering his reaction crackles me up.   

I am not sure, but I think it is after this scene that he goes to ask Dadi abt pregnancy, which I had written about in yday's scene. He tells Dadi he knows nothing so when Kumkum talks abt the baby he doesn't understand anything and how he wants to understand and help her and keep her happy through her pregnancy. Sorry guys, I try to maintain the sequence but I don't remember that much with regard to the sequence.

When I am on this I will add another scene which is connected to this exercise course.
It is the 1st day of the course, Sumeet was supposed to come back from office and take Kumkum to the class ๐Ÿ˜ณ . But he gets held up at work (actually I think Renuka does something coz of which Sumeet gets busy ๐Ÿ˜ก ) Now Kumkum is really disappointed that Sumeet wont be able to come. Renuka is at Wadhwa house and tells Kumkum it is ok if Sumeet cant come, she will come with her for the class ๐Ÿ˜ก . Dadi comes to know to that Sumeet cant come and is very angry with him and calls him and blasts him and orders him to come and take Kumkum or she will not go. Dadi is sure that he wont disobey her and he will come. It is really getting late and no sign of Sumeet and Kumkum is getting very disappointed. Just when the clock strikes 6 Sumeet appears at the door ๐Ÿ‘ . Everyone are happy but Renuka. Dadi tells him that she knew he will come on time to take Kumkum for the class. Sumeet says he has come but not to take Kumkum for the class ๐Ÿ˜• . Sumeet was looking angry for some reason(I think it was coz of Renukaโ€ฆ he found out she had done something). Kumkum is Sad and dadi is angry while others are confused, reunka ofcourse happy. They ask him what he means. He then says he has decided that Kumkum doesn't need to go for the class, coz he has arranged for a personal tutor for Kumkum and that tutor will come home to teach Kumkum the exercise from now on ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ . That means kumkum doesn't have to go out or wait for him to come and take her. That way there wont be extra stress on Kumkum also and he is always there is anything is required. ๐Ÿ‘
A sight to see was Kumkum overwhelmed by Sumeet's caring gesture standing silently smiling to herselfโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ   

That is it for the dayโ€ฆ Do let me know if u all liked it.
Bye
Take care,
With loads of Love
Anu.
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anushka_5

Hello Everyone!

Thank u once again for all your support and encouragement.

This is Sumeet at the dumbest best. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Dada & Dadi come across an ad in the paper for exercise classes held for pregnant women. They come to Kumkum room, she is resting. They advise her to join it and that should go right away and get her enrolled. Kumkum reads it and says "theek hai dadji ek bhar Sumeet se puchloon aur phir main uske saath jakar register karlongi." Both dada and dadi are looking at her with a smile. She asks them what happened. They say it is nice to see the importance of Sumeet's opinion in her decisions that even for a such a small thing she would like to know Sumeet's reaction 1st.It is only as they are talking that Kumkkum realizes what she said. Kumkum gives a faint smile and dada, dadi go. After they go Kumkum is wondering what is happening to her? How did she unknowingly give Sumeet the right over her life and why his opinion is so important to her even for a small decision. She is major confused about her changing relationship with Sumeet which with each passing day seems to be growing into the most important relationship in her life.

Sumeet comes back from office in the evening, Kumkum asks him how his day was. He was it was very busy and asks her about her day. Kumkum says she did nothing much, just the regular things. (So sweet. They were telling eachother what they did when they weren't together. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

Kumkum tells him abt the exercise class Dada, dadi told her about and that they want her to join. Sumeet, obviously knowing nothing abt those classesโ€ฆ stammers "tumhe zarur jana chahiye. Tumhare aur bache ke sehehat keliye acha rahega" and Kumkum is looking at him confused wondering why is he behaving so weird . She says ok, she was thinking if he would come with her for the registration. Sumeet agrees readily and offers "agar mujhe kuch aur karna ho to mujhe boldena." By now Kumkum is sure this guy has gone mad and decides to pull his leg. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kumkum says that he is required to come for the classes as well. Sumeet is shocked, he is asks "Main?" Kumkum "Haan. zaruri hai. kyunki exercise karte agar tak jayenge to wo log husband ko exercise sekadengi tha ke wo ghar mein aake aram se wife ko sikasake." And Sumeet is horrifiedโ€ฆ his expression is a must watchโ€ฆ I still haven't forgotten how his eyes popped out literally and jaw fell open. ๐Ÿ˜†

Sumeet is very tensed he pacing up and down the room. Sumeet says "tumhe mujhe phele batadena chahiyeta na. Kal mera ek bahut important meeting hai, agar phele pata hota to main cancel kardeta"   Kumkum face has a 'Duffer, don't u realize it is a joke' kind of a look. She is trying to control her laugh and is covering her mouth ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† . She continues to pull his leg, says it is ok if he cant come. Sumeet says "Nahi. Main zarur aunga. Tum meeting ke fikar math karo main kuch dusra intezam kar lunga. Es waqt mera tumhare sath hona zyada zaruri hai. Tum fikar math karo, main sab kuch sambalunga." Kumkum cant act any further and breaks into laughter. Sumeet confused looking at herโ€ฆ finally Kumkum says "tumhe wakey hi pregnancy ke bhare mein kuch bhi nahi pata. Es padlena" she gives him the course's brochure and leaves goes out of the room smiling, half coz she is really happy seeing Sumeet's concern and half coz she really had a nice entertainment at the cost of Sumeet ๐Ÿ˜ƒ . Sumeet still stood there looking confused and DUMB ๐Ÿ˜† . He looked so adorable like that. Even to this day even remembering his reaction crackles me up.   

I am not sure, but I think it is after this scene that he goes to ask Dadi abt pregnancy, which I had written about in yday's scene. He tells Dadi he knows nothing so when Kumkum talks abt the baby he doesn't understand anything and how he wants to understand and help her and keep her happy through her pregnancy. Sorry guys, I try to maintain the sequence but I don't remember that much with regard to the sequence.

When I am on this I will add another scene which is connected to this exercise course.
It is the 1st day of the course, Sumeet was supposed to come back from office and take Kumkum to the class ๐Ÿ˜ณ . But he gets held up at work (actually I think Renuka does something coz of which Sumeet gets busy ๐Ÿ˜ก ) Now Kumkum is really disappointed that Sumeet wont be able to come. Renuka is at Wadhwa house and tells Kumkum it is ok if Sumeet cant come, she will come with her for the class ๐Ÿ˜ก . Dadi comes to know to that Sumeet cant come and is very angry with him and calls him and blasts him and orders him to come and take Kumkum or she will not go. Dadi is sure that he wont disobey her and he will come. It is really getting late and no sign of Sumeet and Kumkum is getting very disappointed. Just when the clock strikes 6 Sumeet appears at the door ๐Ÿ‘ . Everyone are happy but Renuka. Dadi tells him that she knew he will come on time to take Kumkum for the class. Sumeet says he has come but not to take Kumkum for the class ๐Ÿ˜• . Sumeet was looking angry for some reason(I think it was coz of Renukaโ€ฆ he found out she had done something). Kumkum is Sad and dadi is angry while others are confused, reunka ofcourse happy. They ask him what he means. He then says he has decided that Kumkum doesn't need to go for the class, coz he has arranged for a personal tutor for Kumkum and that tutor will come home to teach Kumkum the exercise from now on ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ . That means kumkum doesn't have to go out or wait for him to come and take her. That way there wont be extra stress on Kumkum also and he is always there is anything is required. ๐Ÿ‘
A sight to see was Kumkum overwhelmed by Sumeet's caring gesture standing silently smiling to herselfโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ   

That is it for the dayโ€ฆ Do let me know if u all liked it.
Bye
Take care,
With loads of Love
Anu.

anu i thnk i cnt do withut ur writeups...so lovely re....n i havent even heaard........gud going.plz remember my request.do thm na๐Ÿ˜ƒ

rdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love the scene when sumit goes out to delhi on office work and kumkum brings rahul son kerthan something to house and she was not able to solve the problem
kumkum and all children sleep in children bedroom
kumkum was missing him and wanted to say him all she was dreaming him
sumit returns asks veena whee is kumkum veena says she is in children bedroom then sumit goes there he sees kumkum he talks to her kumkum was thinking it is her dream suddenly wakes up sumit in front to her and hugs him tightly sumit did not understand this she says don't leave me alone i miss u allot and crying and huging tightly sumit was not understanding and his face was soo cute at that movement
rdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
continue guess love to read all old stories in fans talk
mathimurali thumbnail
hi anu where r the updates?
do post the updates yaar it's interesting.......
anushka_5 thumbnail
i am sorry guys... i couldnt post for 2 days... i will make up for it today ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Luv
Anu.
zara29 thumbnail

btw gr88 going,ur updates r simply the best...

thanx a ton yaar๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— & no need 2 say sorry ๐Ÿ˜Š
now u r back..so v get 2 read some more sweet memories of su-kk ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

[quote=shilpa]yup i saw this episode
n i guess every1 4got but i updats this epsiode last yr
zara ...u 2 4got tht i updated it last yr ? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
neways...thnks 4 updating again anu ๐Ÿ˜›[/quote]

oh..sorry Shilpa..I 4got๐Ÿ˜ณ

I cant remember everyhting yaar...lolz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by zara29 - 18 years ago