Posted: 18 years ago
uhh wow its so gud to read abt u al gettin glued to kumkum 😃 k0ol every1 has a different thing to say hehe

shimmer thanx for startin this wonderful topic 

welcum every1.. as u guyz must know its our mad club sumtymz not so mad but hehe vr al crazy.. trust me 😉 hope to c u al post more 😊
ave fun
luv Edited by damsel~~ - 18 years ago
hi i too remember the scene when kk was suffering in pain on one side and ren trying to commit suicide on the other and su in between them 😕 😕 then after su rushes her to the hospital kk asks him to go to ren but he can't leave her alone at that state and stays back and kk even though she has asked su to go her eyes will be searching for su what a cute scene 😳 😳 😳
i think this was the first time they both felt that they have indepth love for each other 😛 😛 😛 both su and kk acting will be superb 👏 👏 👏
i also remember another scene when kk was abt to convince su to for his best friend's wedding they will end up in an argument and spontaneously and in a hurry kk will say that " before marriage u have never disagree with me" cute scene 😳 😳
wow now i started remembering the old scenes 😆 😉 😊
hi,
main to pehle kuch aur dekhti thi.
one day when I was early from school.I was just waiting for some other serial when this kumkum was coming.when jatin and kumkum used to live happily. I didn't like Jatin much but I liked that cute and sweet bubbly kumkum.so I continued.In that episode itself,sumit was shown talking privately to renuka and when jatin asked about the call he said it was his aunt's. 😆 and renuka was listening this on the other side.then I continued with it saying- hmm, not bad.
and when su married kk guys I didn't like it.I thought they would get divorced. then slowly I started liking their jodi and now I love them. 😊
but then too,when su-kk were devar and bhabhi I liked their understanding more than of ja-ku.
yea i luv them too i just wish they wud win fav jodi just once!!! but tht ekta she wont let them win will she!!!

Originally posted by mathimurali

hi i too remember the scene when kk was suffering in pain on one side and ren trying to commit suicide on the other and su in between them 😕 😕 then after su rushes her to the hospital kk asks him to go to ren but he can't leave her alone at that state and stays back and kk even though she has asked su to go her eyes will be searching for su what a cute scene 😳 😳 😳
i think this was the first time they both felt that they have indepth love for each other 😛 😛 😛 both su and kk acting will be superb 👏 👏 👏
i also remember another scene when kk was abt to convince su to for his best friend's wedding they will end up in an argument and spontaneously and in a hurry kk will say that " before marriage u have never disagree with me" cute scene 😳 😳
wow now i started remembering the old scenes 😆 😉 😊

U r right Murali, That scene was so sweet…on of those perfect miya biwi scenes.

Sumeet was reading a Mother-Child care book and telling Kumkum what she should do and what she shouldn't… while our Kumkum ma'am was busy packing Sumeet's suitcase for his Friend's wedding. He is reading out loud for her to listen and she is busy telling him to wear the sherwani for the wedding and suit for the reception. She tells him she is not finding his matching tie to which sumeet yells "main tumhe bache ke bharemein bolraha hoon aur tum ho ke matching shirt pant tie suit ke peeche bati ho" So kumkum ek bhar packing finish karloon tho aramse sunugi… and Sumeet says "packing kisliye?" and she says he is going for his friend's wedding. Sumeet says he not going and he doesn't want anymore discussion on the topic. The man was Angry!!! He looks adorable when he is angry.😆

Kumkum is her own persistent self "nahi manoge meri bath?" and he kept saying "No, No" finally kumkum in the heat of the argument says  "kyun shadi se phele tho tum mere har bath mante te. Ab aisa kya badalgaya?" And sumeet just stared at her not really knowing how to react… and Kumkum realizing what she said dropped her packing as awkward silence took over the room. 😳😳😳

Well, a day later she did convince him to go… and good that he went. It was a treat to watch a restless Sumeet every moment wondering if Kumkum is doing fine and if she will make it to the doctor's appointment on time. How cute can he get… no wonder sumeet won the best pati for the 3rd time in a row. 👏

Edited by anushka_5 - 18 years ago
Hello Everyone!

This post is making me very nostalgic about Sumeet-Kumkum Jodi. So don't be surprised if u find me continuously posting. I will be adding to this post… do let me know if u want me to continue…Do be frank and tell me to STOP when u guys think u cant handle it any more.
There is another fave scene of mine from the post Sumeet-Kumkum marriage. This was when things were beginning to settle down in su-kk's life. Renuka was behaving like a wellwisher of Su-kk 😡 . Sumeet was comfortable with her around, as a matter of fact she didn't affect him much… 😆 but u could sense Kumkum discomfort quite easily.
One fine day renuka landed up at Wadha House to spend the entire day there… Kk not so sure of how she feels welcomes renuka.
It is the morning and Kk is wondering why sumeet isnt ready for office. She goes to the room and Summet has settled down with a book. She tells him "yeh kya hai, abhi tak nahaya bhi nahi? Jaldo karo, office keliye dheer horahi hai." And Lazy Sumeet declares… "Aaj main office nahi jaraha"
Kumkum is confused and disturbed… "Kyun?" she asks. Sumeet replies "aise hi. Ab sab kuch theek hogaya hai… aaj ghar pe rehene ka bahut maan kar raha hai. Aaj mein kuch nahi karna chata… bas sona chatha hoon." And retires to reading the book. Kumkum walks away wondering why does he want to stay at home… sumeet would never bunk work. Only one reason seems to popping into her head…. Renuka!
After sometime she heads towards her room and finds renuka coming out of it…renuka made sure kumkum saw her come out. Even more disturbed she walks into her room… and is relieved coz Sumeet isnt there. she walks to the mirror… mentally hits herself for those stupid thoughts and is lost in her thoughts, when suddenly a pair of hands hug her from the curtains behinds. And she is even more shocked when she hears sumeet's voice saying "Dekha maine tumhe pakadliya… tum mujhse bach nahi sakti" A startled Kumkum stands still…when Sumeet comes out and is shocked to see Kumkum. Sumeet doesn't know what to say… there guilt on his face and he is feeling very awkard. Embarassed, he manage "sorry, maine socha wo… I am really sorry" and walks out of the room. Kumkum's reaction was a treat to watch. She is terribly upset coz she thinks Sumeet still loves renuka and that is y he stayed back at home and now he thought it was renuka instead of her.
😭 The entire day Kumkum remained silent and sad 😕 . Later towards the day Roshini comes in skipping happily and showing off her new doll. Kumkum asks her who got it for her and she says Sumeet did coz he lost the game! What Game? Well, sumeet and Roshni were playing Hide and Seek and sumeet was required to find Roshini before evening or he had to get her a doll. She cheerfully chirps she knew that Sumeet was hiding behind the curtains in his room so she didn't go there but was hiding on the terrace and sumeet couldn't find her whole day.
Kumkum's lively smile just brightens up her dull face as she scolds herself for suspecting Sumeet. 😃
She goes into the room and a relaxed sumeet is still reading his book… must say the guy enjoyed his holiday! She comes sits next to him and says "Sorry!" still lost in the book he asks "Sorry? Sorry kisliye?" Kumkum not able to explain why she was saying sorry… says "Aise hi Sorry" 😆 amused Sumeet replies… "tho theek hai. Maine bhi tumhe aise hi maaf bhi kardiya" and smiles at her cheering her up. 😛

That's it for the day… should I continue?
Luv
Anu.
Originally posted by anushka_5

U r right Murali, That scene was so sweet…on of those perfect miya biwi scenes.

Sumeet was reading a Mother-Child care book and telling Kumkum what she should do and what she shouldn't… while our Kumkum ma'am was busy packing Sumeet's suitcase for his Friend's wedding. He is reading out loud for her to listen and she is busy telling him to wear the sherwani for the wedding and suit for the reception. She tells him she is not finding his matching tie to which sumeet yells "main tumhe bache ke bharemein bolraha hoon aur tum ho ke matching shirt pant tie suit ke peeche bati ho" So kumkum ek bhar packing finish karloon tho aramse sunugi… and Sumeet says "packing kisliye?" and she says he is going for his friend's wedding. Sumeet says he not going and he doesn't want anymore discussion on the topic. The man was Angry!!! He looks adorable when he is angry.😆

Kumkum is her own persistent self "nahi manoge meri bath?" and he kept saying "No, No" finally kumkum in the heat of the argument says  "kyun shadi se phele tho tum mere har bath mante te. Ab aisa kya badalgaya?" And sumeet just stared at her not really knowing how to react… and Kumkum realizing what she said dropped her packing as awkward silence took over the room. 😳😳😳

Well, a day later she did convince him to go… and good that he went. It was a treat to watch a restless Sumeet every moment wondering if Kumkum is doing fine and if she will make it to the doctor's appointment on time. How cute can he get… no wonder sumeet won the best pati for the 3rd time in a row. 👏

hey anu...just luvdddddddddddddddddddd ur xplanation......i can imagine everyting...........plz continue....i think im in luv wid these updates......u r doing a lovely job👏

anu plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue.......i think im gonna faint

Edited by ankuhujulover - 18 years ago
yes ]Anu... plz do continue... 😃 Its so fun reading them..

Originally posted by Heeba

yes ]Anu... plz do continue... 😃 Its so fun reading them..

well it brings all d memories in frnt of u....n when u havent seen it its a treat....gr8 anu👏

hi anu pleaseeeeeeeeee continue yaar it's very interesting to read plzzzzzzzz