Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdeepti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
guess continue the discussion its very interesting to know how they liked to watch the kumkum
anushka_5 thumbnail
Hello Everyone!

Thanks a ton for all the encouragement… means a lot to me. For 2 years inbetween I haven't followed Kumkum. I lost track after Rahul-Tara episode took over. I just had a faint idea abt the tracks… like chanda, abhay, salil and manik. So I can only write abt the 1st year of the show which I followed quite in detail. Most of the scenes I will write will from then only. Those initial days of Sumeet-Kumkum's married life. I hope I don't disappoint u all.

This is Sumeet-Kumkum's 1st holi after marriage.

It is the morning of Holi in Wadhwa House. There is puja in the house. Kumkum comes to the room to call Sumeet and hero is all set to go to work!!! Kumkum reminds him it is holi and the office is closed today. Sumeet says it is a holiday in India but the other countries are working… and he has some talks with the suppliers abroad so he has to go.
Kumkum gives him a knowing smile and tells him she knows he is scared of playing holi that is why he making lame excuses to stay away from playing Holi. Sumeet feels stupid for being caught, yet he insists he has work. 😆 😆 😆
She tells him she has removed his kurta, and it will be nice if he stays back to play holi with the family.
The puja has started, Kumkum is sitting when some1 says "aao Sumeet, yahan beto" Kumkum turns and there he is in the white kurta kumkum picked for him. Kumkum is grinning happily while sumeet gives a sheepish grin and sits next to her for the puja. 😛
After the puja… they begin playing Holi. Btw forgot to mention… Ma'am Renuka is there too on the insistence of Veena (Veena is crazy at times… in the current track she beats herself. I am waiting for the day she accepts her Jatin is Manik 😡 )
Sumeet seemed to enjoy playing holi… he is running behind his sisters and roshini, while Kumkum is busy wishing everyone with a tilak. Roshini hides behind Kumkum to avoid Sumeet, Kumkum turns and she is standing face to face with Sumeet. Both of them stop short of putting colour on the other… both hesitating. They keep staring into eachothers eyes…after sometime they break contact and sumeet brings his hand down without colouring Kumkum. As he bring his hands down Kumkum gives him an evil grin and even before he can realize she has emptied the entire plate of colour on him and runs away. She was a good 6-7 months pregnant and was running all over the place… with sumeet trying to catch her. 😃
Renuka is watching this from the corner… with venom dripping from her eyes 🤢 . Sumeet and Kumkum along with the entire family are dancing to Rang Barse, the eternal Holi song. There is bhang being served in tender coconut! Sumeet doesn't realize and drinks it up and off his sense went for a royal roller coaster ride.
An intoxicated Sumeet sees Renuka standing in a corner looking at him. He took some gulal in hands and walked towards renuka and the entire family watched in utter dismay. Each step Sumeet took towards Renuka, she seems to have new hope of winning back sumeet. On the other hand Kumkum is watching sumeet helplessly… realizing though she had a right on Sumeet, she couldn't exercise it… a sense of disappointment and hurt over whelming her. Sumeet's each step was a torture 😡 😡 😡 (I haven't yelled at sumeet as much I yelled at him that day.)
He comes near Renuka, looks at her and she closes her eyes expecting him to put the gulal in her mang, while the stole slid off her shoulder. Some divine interference kicked sumeet's intoxicated mind back on track, he dropped the gulal on the floor… picked up the stole and wrapped it around her… and BACKED OFF!!! 👏 👏 👏
Renuka left feeling insulted(so she thought!). The entire family(minus Veena) were proud of Sumeet's gesture. Whatever insecurity they had considering Sumeet was not over his feeling for Renuka was laid to rest by Sumeet himself, even though he was in an intoxicated state. Kumkum was beaming with pride as sumeet went back to her and resumed his Ran Bharse dance with her. Sumeet oblivious on the humongous effect he has had on everyone around him danced away with glee as everyone cheered him and kumkum.

Next scene: Sumeet-Kumkum's Bedroom.
After a bath they have gotten rid of the colour and Kumkum was drying her hair and lost in her thoughts. While Sumeet was having a terrible hangover coz of the Bhang. Sumeets wonders aloud what was there in the nariyal pani… kumkum tells him it must have been bhang. After a lot of hesitation Kumkum asks him when he steeped forward to colour Renuka, why did he back off at the last moment… she asks this obviously avoiding his eyes. (As if ma'am didn't know!!! Well, cant blame her… who wouldn't like hear their own name as the reason. 😆 )
Sumeet says he would have been wrong if he had gone ahead and done that. He would have hurt a lot people and that he didn't have the right to do that.
His answers leaves Kumkum with a peaceful, Happy and Content smile on her face.. with glints of happy tears in her eyes with a hint of blush running up her cheeks…completing the perfect picture of Sumeet's Blushing Bride 😳 (sad, Sumeet didn't see it!!!)

U all must have seen this scene for sure… it is a famous scene. One of the finest shot scene. I hope I lived upto standard of the scene actually shot.
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to get nostalgic with Kumkum.
Bye for now.
Lots of Luv
Anu.   
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anushka_5

Hello Everyone!

Thanks a ton for all the encouragement… means a lot to me. For 2 years inbetween I haven't followed Kumkum. I lost track after Rahul-Tara episode took over. I just had a faint idea abt the tracks… like chanda, abhay, salil and manik. So I can only write abt the 1st year of the show which I followed quite in detail. Most of the scenes I will write will from then only. Those initial days of Sumeet-Kumkum's married life. I hope I don't disappoint u all.

This is Sumeet-Kumkum's 1st holi after marriage.

It is the morning of Holi in Wadhwa House. There is puja in the house. Kumkum comes to the room to call Sumeet and hero is all set to go to work!!! Kumkum reminds him it is holi and the office is closed today. Sumeet says it is a holiday in India but the other countries are working… and he has some talks with the suppliers abroad so he has to go.
Kumkum gives him a knowing smile and tells him she knows he is scared of playing holi that is why he making lame excuses to stay away from playing Holi. Sumeet feels stupid for being caught, yet he insists he has work. 😆 😆 😆
She tells him she has removed his kurta, and it will be nice if he stays back to play holi with the family.
The puja has started, Kumkum is sitting when some1 says "aao Sumeet, yahan beto" Kumkum turns and there he is in the white kurta kumkum picked for him. Kumkum is grinning happily while sumeet gives a sheepish grin and sits next to her for the puja. 😛
After the puja… they begin playing Holi. Btw forgot to mention… Ma'am Renuka is there too on the insistence of Veena (Veena is crazy at times… in the current track she beats herself. I am waiting for the day she accepts her Jatin is Manik 😡 )
Sumeet seemed to enjoy playing holi… he is running behind his sisters and roshini, while Kumkum is busy wishing everyone with a tilak. Roshini hides behind Kumkum to avoid Sumeet, Kumkum turns and she is standing face to face with Sumeet. Both of them stop short of putting colour on the other… both hesitating. They keep staring into eachothers eyes…after sometime they break contact and sumeet brings his hand down without colouring Kumkum. As he bring his hands down Kumkum gives him an evil grin and even before he can realize she has emptied the entire plate of colour on him and runs away. She was a good 6-7 months pregnant and was running all over the place… with sumeet trying to catch her. 😃
Renuka is watching this from the corner… with venom dripping from her eyes 🤢 . Sumeet and Kumkum along with the entire family are dancing to Rang Barse, the eternal Holi song. There is bhang being served in tender coconut! Sumeet doesn't realize and drinks it up and off his sense went for a royal roller coaster ride.
An intoxicated Sumeet sees Renuka standing in a corner looking at him. He took some gulal in hands and walked towards renuka and the entire family watched in utter dismay. Each step Sumeet took towards Renuka, she seems to have new hope of winning back sumeet. On the other hand Kumkum is watching sumeet helplessly… realizing though she had a right on Sumeet, she couldn't exercise it… a sense of disappointment and hurt over whelming her. Sumeet's each step was a torture 😡 😡 😡 (I haven't yelled at sumeet as much I yelled at him that day.)
He comes near Renuka, looks at her and she closes her eyes expecting him to put the gulal in her mang, while the stole slid off her shoulder. Some divine interference kicked sumeet's intoxicated mind back on track, he dropped the gulal on the floor… picked up the stole and wrapped it around her… and BACKED OFF!!! 👏 👏 👏
Renuka left feeling insulted(so she thought!). The entire family(minus Veena) were proud of Sumeet's gesture. Whatever insecurity they had considering Sumeet was not over his feeling for Renuka was laid to rest by Sumeet himself, even though he was in an intoxicated state. Kumkum was beaming with pride as sumeet went back to her and resumed his Ran Bharse dance with her. Sumeet oblivious on the humongous effect he has had on everyone around him danced away with glee as everyone cheered him and kumkum.

Next scene: Sumeet-Kumkum's Bedroom.
After a bath they have gotten rid of the colour and Kumkum was drying her hair and lost in her thoughts. While Sumeet was having a terrible hangover coz of the Bhang. Sumeets wonders aloud what was there in the nariyal pani… kumkum tells him it must have been bhang. After a lot of hesitation Kumkum asks him when he steeped forward to colour Renuka, why did he back off at the last moment… she asks this obviously avoiding his eyes. (As if ma'am didn't know!!! Well, cant blame her… who wouldn't like hear their own name as the reason. 😆 )
Sumeet says he would have been wrong if he had gone ahead and done that. He would have hurt a lot people and that he didn't have the right to do that.
His answers leaves Kumkum with a peaceful, Happy and Content smile on her face.. with glints of happy tears in her eyes with a hint of blush running up her cheeks…completing the perfect picture of Sumeet's Blushing Bride 😳 (sad, Sumeet didn't see it!!!)

U all must have seen this scene for sure… it is a famous scene. One of the finest shot scene. I hope I lived upto standard of the scene actually shot.
Thanks for giving me an opportunity to get nostalgic with Kumkum.
Bye for now.
Lots of Luv
Anu.   

anu....i think im in lluv wid ur updates.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep up the gud work

i hav not seen this..........plz any1 hs a vid......am crying....such a lovely scene...i havent seen...but thnkx anu...luv u

mathimurali thumbnail
hi anu
i have also seen that scene it's really nice scene 😳 😳
thanx for the very good narration   👏 👏 👏
plz update other scenes tooooooooo
Heeba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Most Liked (May 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Anu... i didn't these sscenes...but with ur update, i can imagine the whole story....thanks again 😛 ...and plzz continu
zara29 thumbnail
thanx a million Anu... 😊
gr88 work 👏 👏
I havnt seen any of these scenes eva 😳
Shilpa07 thumbnail
yup i saw this episode
n i guess every1 4got but i updats this epsiode last yr
zara ...u 2 4got tht i updated it last yr ? 😳
neways...thnks 4 updating again anu 😛
shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please continue anu ur scenes are great even though i havent seen them i can almost picture them
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There are lots of things which i remember in kk , which scene shd i pick up is hard to say:

No wonder i will pick bits of them for u:

It was when the raksha dhaga had to be tied on dhruv by his father and su was nt living in wh and staying with renuka at tht time , renuka is present in the ceremony and thinks tht su will nt come and su comes in disguise and ends up tying the dhaga on dhruv's hand. Meanwhile kk is confident tht su will turn up for dhruv. And then everybody in hall when a snake charmer comes and in an accident the snake bites kk and su rushes towards her and spills the poison frm her body in time and saves her and then he goes away and noone realises bt kk realises tht it was su and she is happy.

Then one more scene where su first calls kk as tum and nt aap when she is been admitted by him and when he first plays a dutiful husband instead to save renuka and he in a dilemma.

The next scene was when kk saves su's show by dancing on the glass and su has come to know abt renuka and he sees her dancing and feels happy tht she was there in the time of his crisis and when he sees her wounded feet soon after the show when kk starts collapsing on the ground he goes to hold her and he holds her, first time they touched each other and actually holded.

And when finally when su takes the gun shot and doctors tell tht he has few hours kk goes to the puja ceremony and tells in frnt of the devi in anger tht if u have strength then save my husband. For the first time she accepts su as her husband gracefully.
anushka_5 thumbnail
Hello Everyone!

Thanks a ton for all the encouragement. I am enjoying writing this section so much that I wonder what will I do when I am done with all the scenes I can remember.

I picked up these scenes coz it showed Sumeet as an Anxious, concerned and caring Husband & soon to be Dad. 😃

This was just after Renuka's suicide attempt. Sumeet had taken Kumkum to the hospital and Kumkum realizes that she has unknowingly started to depend on Sumeet.
They were on their way back home from the hospital. Kumkum realizes that the God's idol on the Car's dashboard has a garland of fresh flowers. She asks him how come the flowers are fresh. Sumeet says her condition was very bad and it had scared him to death thinking of the adverse situation. At that time he saw a kid selling flowers so he decided to offer it to God and pray to keep her and the Baby safe. When he came in after that, he came to know everything is fine. He keeps Thanking God for the fact that everything is fine now.

Sumeet is playing soft gazals in the car. Kumkum asks him tum kab se aise soft gaane sunne lage? Sumeet says he prefers them now. Kumkum finds it strange and asks him she cant believe that a guy who used to blast English music in his car has changed so much… asks him "kahin aisa tho nahi hai ke zindagi ke raftar hi deemi hogayi hai?" Sumeet says no it is just that u grow mature with time. 👏 👏 👏

Kumkum is observing him drive… he is driving with slow. She asks him "tum kabh se gadi itne dhere chalane lage?" Sumeet says now he has the responsibility of two people, that of hers and the Baby's. The city's roads are so bad and there are potholes at every step… he doesn't want to cause any discomfort for her. Sumeet continues to say that they usually say during Pregnancy u should always listen to what the Mother to be has to say. U should fulfill all her wishes and take very good care of her. kumkum is surprised at Sumeet's behaviour and the best part is that she is pleasantly surprised.😳 😳 😳
She changes the topic and asks him if he went to meet Renuka. He says he did and she is doing fine. She looks at him and tells him that he cant lie especially to her. He says he couldn't go leaving her. She shocks him by saying that she wants to meet Renuka. Sumeet refuses and she reminds him that just a min ago he was talking abt fulfilling whatever wish of hers. He cant win an argument with her… so takes her to Renuka's place.
I don't remember what happened at Renuka's place… but all I remember is Sumeet remained quiet and Kumkum spoke to Renuka and at the end of it they were friends. 😡

Sumeet and Kumkum come home and decide to hid the fact that Kumkum was unwell coz that will upset dada and dadi. Meanwhile watching them come home late dada dadi are very happy thinking these two went out and spend time with eachother. Sumeet and Kumkum decide to keep quiet coz that is making their grandparents happy. They say they enjoyed the evening out. 😳

After this episode, Sumeet goes to meet Dadi. Sumeet is hesitating to talk… talks abt different topics but is not asking her for what he came to meet her. Finally dadi asks him kya bath hai, kuch puchna hai. Sumeet blushes beetroot red 😳 😳 😳 . Guess what he wants to know???? He wants to know what is that one should do to keep a mother to be happy. He wants to have an healthy atmosphere around Kumkum so that kumkum is relaxed and it has a positive effect on the baby. Dadima gives him a teasing look and he blushes more. Finally dadi stops embarrassing him more and tells him she is happy that he is thinking of Kumkum's comfort. She tells him that the Kid connects a Husband to his wife and during the pregnancy their bond strengthens. Sumeet is hearing all this very keenly making mental notes of how he should take care of Kumkum.

Dadaji barges into the room very upset with Sumeet.. apparently he just found out that Kumkum was admitted in the hospital for a few hours due to complications and he demands an explanation from Sumeet as to why he hid from them. Sumeet doesn't know what to say when Kumkum comes and handles the situation saying nothing to worry and she is fine and since Sumeet was there was no need for the family to worry. Dadaji wants to know what happened and when he gets to know the entire story… he doesn't want Renuka ever to enter the house, but Kumkum convinces him against that too.

Once when Kumkum is a bit down coz Renuka's presence in the Wahdwa House, Dadi to cheer up Kumkum tells her the conversation she had with Sumeet and how Sumeet wanted to see her happy all the time. Dadi also gives Kumkum Sumeet's (or was it Jatin's? ) Baby socks and Kumkum is Very Very HAPPY! What is making her so happy is Sumeet's concern for her and the baby. (Lucky Kumkum, Lucky Dhruv !!!)

The best part about Sumeet is that he began feeling for the kid as his own kid right from the beginning… but he never denied the fact that it was Jatin's 'akri nishani.   True to what Dadima had to say, Dhruv indeed was the reason Sumeet-Kumkum's relations grew from strength to strength in the most crucial times. Even now Dhruv is the connecting point when they are separate.
That is it for the day
I hope u liked it.
Bye for now.
Luv
Anu.