Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: muniza75

Nice post again jaan.
U were right on ur place, but as me Kripa was fully justified. In this situation (means pregnancy) u reacted badly in every single word which was going against ur thinking or nature. Same happened with Kripa she totally forget that she is pregnant cause since first time she saw Angad with Mishty she was quitely bearing. Today finally she blasted. Angad knew it that he was responsible of her action.

How can wife tolerated that her husband not sharing his problem with her, and gave other person so importance than her.

Dont get offended jaan i m just explaining u.

Luv U
Muniza

no di i won't get offend cauz i know that is ur thinking and i should respect thatπŸ˜ƒ

Angad doesn't know why she drank and i am sure this will lead into another missunderstanding.

can_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

yeah and she only kissed him as a friend then why Kripa is overeacting cauz she knows that Mishty is married now

u repeated same thing!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† look at blue!

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: can_gal

u repeated same thing!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† look at blue!

lolz i know i did cauz i agrre with DaruπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
its all Angadz fault 😑 😑

pehle to wo Kripa ke sath hospital nahin gaya, he promised Krips dat he'll come with her for check up, he didnt go 😑 😭 😭

& then he knows dat Kripa dunn like 2 c him with Misty, phir bhi Angad-Misty ko ek dusre ke itne kareeb jane kya jururat hai 😑

& Angad hides everything from Krips and blames her dat she just care about her career but Krips dunn care for career but she cares for Angadz family.......
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vandu itna ghussaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

I really didn't like what Kripa did today. Mishty touched Angad and she start drinking lolz that's so dumb. Kripa grow up and i really think this time it's Kripa's fault.

She doesn't have time for Angad. The most important thing for her is her career not her child or husband

You haven't offended anyone.... But I beg to differ....

I think its Angad who is being childish.... Kripa did the show and all just to save Angad's family from financial crisis... It is Angad who started neglecting Kripa when he got the new job... Kripa waited for him patiently....

Now when Neeraj just took her away for a few minutes Angad starts complaining about her lack of time.... What has he been doing all these days?? he has been royally ignoring her... Hiding stuff from her... Angad has DOUBLE STANDARDS... He thinks he can do anything because he is a MAN and Kripa cannot because she is a WOMAN....

Remember when he overeacted when he saw the MMS clip of KP hugging?? What about all the roo rooing that he does with Mishti?

vivaviva thumbnail
kripa needs to attend bollyward award functions.......lot of kissing there......what's wrong in kissing on ur head or even giving a friendly peck on the cheeks......this woman will never learn...she always distrusts angad and angad the fool he is.....always forgives her for all her faults.
swordfishh thumbnail
Kissing someone at a formal awards show... And kissing the girl you had an affair with in a corner...When you are supposed to be with your wife...Is not the same thing... 😳 😳 😳
vivaviva thumbnail

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Kissing someone at a formal awards show... And kissing the girl you had an affair with in a corner...When you are supposed to be with your wife...Is not the same thing... 😳 😳 😳

he never had an affair with mishty....and kripa is well aware of it.they need to trust each other most importantly.

swordfishh thumbnail
Yeah he never had an affair with her as in there was no love and such feelings involved.... Yet he was involved with her...If it were someother girl...Kripa would not have reacted that way...
The fact that he could get so cozy with Mishti after all that happened between them disturbed Kripa... πŸ˜ƒ