Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Kripa is disturbed coz she knows Mishty loves Angad like helli and she cant accept tht someone can forget there past so easily.. just the way she cudnt do it within 1 yr marriage with prithvi also.. 😛 😛

She is nt disturbed tht angad was with her.. bt before tht mishty comes to her mind as she dont have trust in mishty.. bt she has trust in angad on which she can never stand upon..

Kripa doesnt deserve trust of angad a bit also.. first she hide the baby thing.. and upto date she has been hiding tht she goes to meet prithvi everyday.. now wht wud happen when angad knows abt it.. oh ya ofcoz she wud start her 101 reasons to explain why she went tehre.. but did she forget tht shudnt hide it...???
vivaviva thumbnail

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

Kripa is disturbed coz she knows Mishty loves Angad like helli and she cant accept tht someone can forget there past so easily.. just the way she cudnt do it within 1 yr marriage with prithvi also.. 😛 😛

She is nt disturbed tht angad was with her.. bt before tht mishty comes to her mind as she dont have trust in mishty.. bt she has trust in angad on which she can never stand upon..

Kripa doesnt deserve trust of angad a bit also.. first she hide the baby thing.. and upto date she has been hiding tht she goes to meet prithvi everyday.. now wht wud happen when angad knows abt it.. oh ya ofcoz she wud start her 101 reasons to explain why she went tehre.. but did she forget tht shudnt hide it...???

why is she so concerned abt prithvi when mishty being prithvi's sis has completely forgotten abt he family.i think angad knows that kripa meets prithvi

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bollywoodfan

Kripa was perfectly justified in her actions today.
She wants to be there for Angad, but sometimes situations compel her to attend her work first.  But Angad also spends a lot of time working; recent episodes, hes been spending more time at the mittal's company then with Kripa.
She does care for her child but seeing Mishti and Angad so close made her think of her and Angad's relationship at that moment and not the baby's health. 
Kripa is not being childish; she's insecure and worried and why shouldnt she be?  Mishti, who used to love Angad so much, just kissed and hugged him and Angad let her.  I hardly think accepting that with a smile would be every wife's normal reaction.

hi sandy sorry i am  also not agree with you

i am agree with you dear

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vivaviva

why is she so concerned abt prithvi when mishty being prithvi's sis has completely forgotten abt he family.i think angad knows that kripa meets prithvi

She was not concerned about Prithvi... She used to meet him because Damini was blackmailing her about her baby....And she stopped meeting Prithvi after Damini let the cat out of the bag...

Edited by swordfishh - 18 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinky21

ok kripa reacted....but react in a convincing way!!! all i did was laugh 😆

me 2😆

Mona khanna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree it is all kripas fault angu ki koi galti nahi hai woh to khud kitna depressed hai
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
well when she can be pregnant with somebody else's kid how dare she blame angad for anything???? 😡 and everytime she blamed him she's proved wrong. people learn from their mistakes but in kripa's case I don't know what to say. 🤢
spoiledbrat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

well when she can be pregnant with somebody else's kid how dare she blame angad for anything???? 😡 and everytime she blamed him she's proved wrong. people learn from their mistakes but in kripa's case I don't know what to say. 🤢

😆
lildude13572003 thumbnail

me 3😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Vandu4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: lildude13572003

me 3😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

😭