It's all Kripa's fault...

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I really didn't like what Kripa did today. Mishty touched Angad and she start drinking lolz that's so dumb. Kripa grow up and i really think this time it's Kripa's fault.

She doesn't have time for Angad. The most important thing for her is her career not her child or husband

She doesn't even care about her child. Because of her mistake she is gonna lose her child. Now Angad even accepted her child so what's the problem??😑

Kripa is being very childish. Because of her own mistakes she is gonna lose child and i am sure she them will blame it on Angad😑

That's all i had to say sorry if i offened anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
egjactly dunno y peopel blaming angu i have sed it in all my post and will stick with my point! 😊 iqu me there na! 😳
can_gal thumbnail

I would get drunk too! πŸ˜† Its funnnnnnnn! πŸ˜†
can_gal thumbnail

btw: weird post losa! but u got a point! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
seriously Seetu when that boy dunno his name who took Kripa away could'nt she say that she can't go she just went with him 😑 😑 😑
pokadot thumbnail
Well If I saw sum girl kissing my husband, I'd go wacko too so I really dun blame her.And she does care about Angad and her child.......she refused to that neraj guy but he just dragged her away 😑
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail

Originally posted by: can_gal

I would get drunk too! πŸ˜† Its funnnnnnnn! πŸ˜†

fine then and get embarrased in front of allπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Xplicit_Desii thumbnail

Originally posted by: pokadot

Well If I saw sum girl kissing my husband, I'd go wacko too so I really dun blame her.And she does care about Angad and her child.......she refused to that neraj guy but he just dragged her away 😑

mishty wasn't real kissing him lol and yes she doesn't care about her child she got drunk that's so stupid. U wolud never get drunk when u know it will be dangerous for ur child😑

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

yah it was that neeraj haha u seen 1 one of my post i put if she had women powers while pushign a mna like angad away y couldn't she get her hand from neeraj sharma!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†women powerrs ol me laufing too much agen!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

seriously Seetu when that boy dunno his name who took Kripa away could'nt she say that she can't go she just went with him 😑 😑 😑

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

well..before i say anything..let me t hink abt it for a min..! πŸ˜†

ok, Kripa..wht i didnt liked abt her today was that she got drunk! i think she should know better then to get jealous n then get drunk. now i m sure this will do a great damage to the baby!

n as for Kripa's career getting between Angad n her...well i dont think Kripa can help it...cuz even today she said 'No' to Niraj for like 2 times, but he still took her forcefully by her hand! so i dont tihnk its her fault! i think its all Niraj's fault...cuz before he handt come in IF, everything was fine...n now i think he's coming between Angad n Kripa's personnal life! 😑

well thats wht i think! 😊

- Dharti!