Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: can_gal

I would get drunk too! πŸ˜† Its funnnnnnnn! πŸ˜†

well then let me call 911...i m sure u'll need help after getting drunk! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

koolgirl88 thumbnail
I disagree completely. It was equally Angad's fault as well. Just because someone took Kripa away for two seconds, doesn't mean that he has to start crying like a baby. I blame him equally as well. I think many people here just tend to support Angad, and they don't see both sides of the story.

Great post btw!

~Sunita~
Xplicit_Desii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sateera_angad

yah it was that neeraj haha u seen 1 one of my post i put if she had women powers while pushign a mna like angad away y couldn't she get her hand from neeraj sharma!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†women powerrs ol me laufing too much agen!πŸ˜†

seetu really when she pushed Angad away then why didn't she pish Niraj??πŸ˜†

PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

haan egjactly she can push her damn husband but not a paraya mard i feel so abgry at her wanna slap her lol god soo annoyed and y people blaming angu i think he was right! and alwayz have bin hehehe kripa used her women powers at like rong time hello was she drunk beforre or sumthing!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

seetu really when she pushed Angad away then why didn't she pish Niraj??πŸ˜†

bollywoodfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy_01

I really didn't like what Kripa did today. Mishty touched Angad and she start drinking lolz that's so dumb. Kripa grow up and i really think this time it's Kripa's fault.

She doesn't have time for Angad. The most important thing for her is her career not her child or husband

She doesn't even care about her child. Because of her mistake she is gonna lose her child. Now Angad even accepted her child so what's the problem??😑

Kripa is being very childish. Because of her own mistakes she is gonna lose child and i am sure she them will blame it on Angad😑

That's all i had to say sorry if i offened anyone

Kripa was perfectly justified in her actions today.
She wants to be there for Angad, but sometimes situations compel her to attend her work first.  But Angad also spends a lot of time working; recent episodes, hes been spending more time at the mittal's company then with Kripa.
She does care for her child but seeing Mishti and Angad so close made her think of her and Angad's relationship at that moment and not the baby's health. 
Kripa is not being childish; she's insecure and worried and why shouldnt she be?  Mishti, who used to love Angad so much, just kissed and hugged him and Angad let her.  I hardly think accepting that with a smile would be every wife's normal reaction.
pokadot thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgirl88

I disagree completely. It was equally Angad's fault as well. Just because someone took Kripa away for two seconds, doesn't mean that he has to start crying like a baby. I blame him equally as well. I think many people here just tend to support Angad, and they don't see both sides of the story.

Great post btw!

~Sunita~

I agree! 😳

Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: koolgirl88

Great post btw!

~Sunita~

yes, Sunita..i agree with u here! it was both Angad n Kripa's fault!

u know wht i think...i think they both should take a break n go to HONEYMOON!!!! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† i think they both needs it! wht say? πŸ˜‰

- Dharti!

mex1 thumbnail
sum1 needs a eye check up πŸ˜† she didnt jz touch him she kizzed him too 😑
can_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutest_angel

well then let me call 911...i m sure u'll need help after getting drunk! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolz...Dharu losa!! I have got drunk be4!!

just kidding!πŸ˜†

can_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutest_angel

yes, Sunita..i agree with u here! it was both Angad n Kripa's fault!

u know wht i think...i think they both should take a break n go to HONEYMOON!!!! 😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† i think they both needs it! wht say? πŸ˜‰

- Dharti!

OMG that would be so adorable!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³