Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
answer is simple... is kripa giving justice to the a rock star...?? not even to closer.. she just stands still and sing.. so am sure gauri can try and do it too.. if kripa is doing the same..

a rock star wud never stand on the stage without making a move.. but thts how rock star kripa performs.. so im sure gauri wud try and solve those things wen it comes to her as she wud always want to be bigger than the rock star on the show .. 😊 😊

Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

gauri is the sweet simple gurl... but she have done the bad girl role in kutumb after her surgery.. it was cute.. ishe is also one of the bestest actors in telly today.. im sure she can portray the role above our expectations.. 😊 😊

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Truthfully speaking... NO ONE has done justice to the role of the rockstar....Neither Angad nor Kripa...
Infact in a country like India which is mighty obsessed with Bollywood, rockstars find it difficult to find their feet...Neither Angad, nor Kripa nor Josh were rockstars in the true sense...They were just singers giving live performances...
If Gauri's role is something like that... And if they dont do something too silly trying to give her a new look...She will sail smoothly through the role...
gain thumbnail
gauri is gonna rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk πŸ‘
annapurna thumbnail
kripa just stands there gauri dances very well she is a good dancer not neha i dont like nehas dance i never saw her no comprasions if ur an actor u should be ready to give the best in everything
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: annapurna

kripa just stands there gauri dances very well she is a good dancer not neha i dont like nehas dance i never saw her no comprasions if ur an actor u should be ready to give the best in everything

Even Iqbal is a bad dancer.... Yet he tries to make up for it in his acting... You cannot be perfect even if you give it your best shot....

Till today all the KYPH actors are pathetic dancers...🀒 in fact Neha is the best among the pathetic dancers...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› I havent seen Gauri dancing...Lets see how she carries it...

lilian thumbnail
if iqbal can be a rockstar πŸ˜† why not gauri πŸ˜†
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: annapurna

hehe Neha dances better than Gauri!!!!!😳

Have u seen Gauri dances in real life, trust me guyz she dunn dance very wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sorry guyz if I hurt ur feelings I like Gauri too but she dunno dancing

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Neha aka kripa has been doin the role of a rock star just f9! U dont expect her to go hiphop wearing sarees..Infact of all the actors in KYPH, she has fit in da persona of a rockstar the best!! And dat is my opinion..She retains dis flexibilty in her body which none of dem do...and to topp it off over the head..NEHA;S ONSCREEN PRESENCE, HER RADIANT MILLION DOLLAR SMILE..her charming expressions evn wen she is not happy..lighten up the screen! for me It just has to be neha and evrythng turns out beautiful in itself!

Luv U
Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: swordfishh

Even Iqbal is a bad dancer.... Yet he tries to make up for it in his acting... You cannot be perfect even if you give it your best shot....

Till today all the KYPH actors are pathetic dancers...🀒in fact Neha is the best among the pathetic dancers...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›I havent seen Gauri dancing...Lets see how she carries it...

Bingo!!! Neha has been the best so far πŸ˜›.

Luv U
Muniza