Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mishubaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
well hope she will do good................but have no idea as to how iwll she looks in a rockstar avatar......we ll seeeeeeeeee............. πŸ˜› but we will definitly enjoy the change in the story infact we r ................rite guys 😳
lildude13572003 thumbnail
she can play ! mayb she'll luk gud !
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: lildude13572003

she can play ! mayb she'll luk gud !

i agree with herπŸ˜ƒ

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gouri is a good actress. Let's see how she dos as rockstar. Now who is good in that just looks make difference. She will be fine, I hope
insia12 thumbnail
i dunt think soo plzz just wait n after that watch!!
aamna2 thumbnail
i totally disagree u don't always have to dance if u a rockstar if josh couldn't dance he tried and another thing is that in kyph is more abt singing than dancing u hardly see angad and kripa dance. gauri will definitely do justice she is a great actress and indeed very beautiful to symbolize a rockstar image.
poojak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i completely disagree with you. on one side you guys demand for something new and when they try to do something different from their personality you guys don't accept it. come on guys give me a break and her too. we have seen guari in family drama lets test her this image. i think this will be fun.
swordfishh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
We all are very used to seeing Gauri in girl next door roles... So I guess anyone will be apprehensive abt seeing her as a ROCKSTAR... But you never know... She might be absolutely perfect for this role...
πŸ˜›
buttercup thumbnail
gauri is the sweet simple gurl... but she have done the bad girl role in kutumb after her surgery.. it was cute.. ishe is also one of the bestest actors in telly today.. im sure she can portray the role above our expectations.. 😊 😊