Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
vandu u must have seen only some.. ive seen her performing at the dhoom damal or something on star.. she, rakshanda did together.. it was awesome.. she can dance really well.. 😊 😊 😊

but wen it comes to a rock star on a show.. kripa is not giving justice to the character.. she just stay like a statue .. there shud be some amount of body languages atleast for slow songs.. either they dont dance up n down. but there body language shud atleast be there. 😊
buttercup thumbnail
Kripa is giving justice to the calm, smooth girl.. but as a rock star still she is not upto the mark.. 😊
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Bingo!!! Neha has been the best so far πŸ˜›.

Luv U
Muniza

hey neha know dance werry well east or west neha is the bestπŸ‘

somya thumbnail
hey all
I saw gauri performin in star parivaar and mann she was stifff! No offence bt as muh as I had heard abt the hiten-gauri chem it went down the drains den! 🀒 .U noe evn if u arent dancing well, a smile or a lil energy reflection..makes up a lot! Gauri is stiff..she is too conscious of her self..

As far as neha is concerned, I agree wid most of da ppl here. Neha happens to be the best so far as the persona of a rokstar is concerned She is flexible, and performs wid dis mindblowing energy whih simply lites up da screen and u wish to continue watchin it over and over again!. Wht more do u want? She smiles and u feel the world smiles wid her, she cries and as tears trickle down her cheek , u wish to wipe dem den and dere! suh is da beauty of neha bamb! Her charm, her magic whih makes the world smile wid her smile!Edited by somya - 18 years ago
somya thumbnail
munni di
U said it..It just has to Be Neha on the screen and the world stops dere! She must be applauded for dis remarkable portrayal of her actor!..Kudos to nehaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Edited by somya - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
gauri doesnt put make up.. u must have seen the wrong person.. she puts a lil.. remember last week kandy floss also they said.. as always hiten and gauri in there simple dressing.. and all.. they both are always very simple.. 😊 😊
somya thumbnail
Originally posted by: buttercup.tarun

gauri doesnt put make up.. u must have seen the wrong person.. she puts a lil.. remember last week kandy floss also they said.. as always hiten and gauri in there simple dressing.. and all.. they both are always very simple.. 😊 😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hny u got ma words rong.,,I meant to say, Evn if one cant dance well, and is stiff, energy and sum enthusiasm makes up generally for wht u lak and dis i can say from experience... As for the cosmetic wala makeup., yeah gauri is simple and cute, isnt dolled up in alot of DAT makeup! so is neha! She looked like one adorable queen in kandyfloss wen she turned up n dat pink dress widout any makeup!..infact ma bro didnt evn believe tht she is portrayn the character of a 25 year old girl..!πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by somya - 18 years ago
buttercup thumbnail
yes ive met her twice too... she is very casually dressed.. and without make up.. just nothing.. 😊 😊
buttercup thumbnail
gauri had performed here also.. she was awesome.. i can say it for a fact.. she can handle the role of a rock star.. she have the real dose of performance in her rite now.. but first wen she did a dancing item.. it wasnt well.. but as of now.. she is awesome.. 😳 😳
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dinky21

i ahve met gauri is person...she wears no make up!!πŸ˜ƒ dunno about her dance but im sure her attitude as a rockstar is gna be gr8..angad aint a great dancer but his stage presence is awesome,gr8 interaction with audience.😳😳😳.whereas K stage presence is sad🀒🀒

agreed.. i like gauri.. she seems like a nice actress... she acts great n carries her self welll