Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

gauri is not fit to be a rockstar

saheba thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think that gauri can't do justice to this role of rockstar in kyph, b'coz she does'nt know how to dance. by seeing her one can easily make out that she is doing a gr8 effort to do a small step also. have u'll not seen her n hiten on the show jodi no 1 last year. i think ekta could have taken some other gal. what u'll think.🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Henna thumbnail

I agree with you 10000%
When I read about her coming I thought of the same thing. I dont think she will be good for this character. she is too stiff.

This content was originally posted by: saheba

i think that gauri can't do justice to this role of rockstar in kyph, b'coz she does'nt know how to dance. by seeing her one can easily make out that she is doing a gr8 effort to do a small step also. have u'll not seen her n hiten on the show jodi no 1 last year. i think ekta could have taken some other gal. what u'll think.🀒

fanatic001 thumbnail
Yeah, I agree with you guys as well. Gauri's a good actress but I don't really see her in a rockstar role. 😭
*~Isita~* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree
when i see her dancing i usually fall off the chair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
no offence to anyone...just my view 😳
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i like gauri but she doesn't suits this role but she is ekta mai's favourite so πŸ˜†
can_gal thumbnail

its good to see someone in a different role! πŸ˜ƒatleast there will be sumthing diffent now in KYPH!!I disagree! πŸ˜ƒ
happe thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow, I didn't know that she was coming. Whether she does justice to the role of a rockstar or not, I am willing to watch the serial again just because she is coming in it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
vs21 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You never know....u jst hav to wait and watch...

I think as an actress she will be able to pull it off!!

My opinion!

Lubz ya!

Vibu! πŸ˜‰
RJ1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think gauri will be prefect for this role, but for that we have to watch and see.
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ya i wuld like to see her in new role