Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: amna malik

55 saal ki jawan aurat hai naπŸ˜‰

SHUT UP 😑 prerna is much more jawaan than mukti,kasak and sneha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rickwean

I wanted him to bleed profusely, beaten black and blue...kya yaar, thappad bahut pheeka tha..didn't expect onurag to be so violent anyway but bajaj should have beaten him to pulp, kya man both of them disappointed me..

kaash..if prerna had been there, poor guy wouldn't have recognized himself..

yes u were u were with me when many wanted to to get married to monkey boy and me to be lablled monkey girlπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Prometheus. thumbnail

Ohh..SHE'S BACK at last!!!Sickness be damned! she's a fighter with a never say die attitude and I luv her for that πŸ‘

I think the food poisoning did her good, she was looking ravishing today 😳 πŸ˜† ..no more tulsigiri back to her romantic image too..and the end of this bakwaas track too atlast. Curtains fall on monkeyboy. Do I hear julu crying somewhere :p

Next week the prem-mukti drama might start..let's hope the bajaj couple go on a holiday getaway with sneha to cheer up the mood and give us some nice scenes!

dun worry amna, onurag can tag along with sam too :p!
too much rona dhona ho gayaa.. want some cute funny scenes now to relax before the next major track kicks in man!

thapar kani hain kya monkey boy ki thara

πŸ˜†only joking so ur bemar all gone now???
rickwean thumbnail

then why don't you join us too 😭
.Prometheus. thumbnail

I wanted him to bleed profusely, beaten black and blue...kya yaar, thappad bahut pheeka tha..didn't expect onurag to be so violent anyway but bajaj should have beaten him to pulp, kya man both of them disappointed me..

kaash..if prerna had been there, poor guy wouldn't have recognized himself..

yaar ricky bajaj tho usse ulta thapar dhe raha tha woh kya hain na uska fighting hand damaged ho gaya the other day due to drinking
rickwean thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuts4kzk

i think teh leap will be rocking
since tehy mitre show sm awsome scene b/e bp as they showed after 20yrs leap,riki u will agree with me,haina

Ohh I agree 1000% with you guruji! I want lots of cute scenes between bp to increase my bp after the mini leap πŸ˜† ..but looking at amna doing hmmmmm, I'm scared πŸ˜• .. 😭 !
rickwean thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

awwwwwwwwww poor thing,i hope she'z better now

I love chaat and masaledaar khana, even I'm offlimits to them now, we can give each other company shweta 😭

I think that stupid absence of two eps was due to that food poisoning and not any stupid break etc as she's not taking leave for even a single day!

Best news about this article is that there will be a celebration bash for kzk on may 24th..11 days left for the 1000th ep and SHWETA will attend!! groovy man, hope they telecast it for us, it will be a spicy affair, we all know how kaantedaar the relations between the co-stars are!
It will be one kasauti for them to fake those smiles for the camera and pose together πŸ˜†and a treat for us fans to watch the fireworks πŸ˜†   

.Prometheus. thumbnail

Ohh I agree 1000% with you guruji! I want lots of cute scenes between bp to increase my bp after the mini leap πŸ˜† ..but looking at amna doing hmmmmm, I'm scared πŸ˜• .. 😭 !

yaar ricky tum bhi na
.Prometheus. thumbnail

I love chaat and masaledaar khana, even I'm offlimits to them now, we can give each other company shweta 😭

I think that stupid absence of two eps was due to that food poisoning and not any stupid break etc as she's not taking leave for even a single day!

Best news about this article is that there will be a celebration bash for kzk on may 24th..11 days left for the 1000th ep and SHWETA will attend!! groovy man, hope they telecast it for us, it will be a spicy affair, we all know how kaantedaar the relations between the co-stars are!
It will be one kasauti for them to fake those smiles for the camera and pose together πŸ˜†and a treat for us fans to watch the fireworks πŸ˜†   

yaar totally i really hope that they show the bash on tv its gonna be awesome to watch and funny as well esp how shewta and Cez avoiding each other wonder how that will fairπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

on another note wots chaat and masaledaar khana?????πŸ˜•
rickwean thumbnail

Originally posted by: MainEkHasina

yaar ricky bajaj tho usse ulta thapar dhe raha tha woh kya hain na uska fighting hand damaged ho gaya the other day due to drinking

Ohhh, haan, kya jaroorat thi to break that fighting hand.., hug karli aaram se prerna ke saath par slap karne ke waqt thanda padd gaye Mr B..

man, I wanted a fultoo deadly action scene not a funny tennis ball scene, do thappad shared between Bajaj-Onu & it's over😭