I HATE ASR and KHUSHI!!!!!!! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prietyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been struggling to get a solution for the past few months only to fall deeper into the pit ...they are too good to resist...i need help too!!
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
haha..count me, my mom, my friends, one of my sis and our maids in it...
Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

join the club... im counting the mins till the next episode!

im already dreading the weekend. 

Same here😭

merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
welcome to the club, Arnav and khushi bug is deadly infectious there is no cure, or prevention once you got it, just wait for the every weekend blues,  that is worse than incurable skin infection and just as irrratating. there is no escaping restless nights and w... dreams.
mayby you should wirte in FF that helps put your fantasies on paper the electronic kind mayhap that will help some
otherwise
all the best, no point saying get will soon. your not going to!
Edited by merrydock - 12 years ago
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two characters' cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

Wow Hun i too need solutions... 
Truly they have taken over my life too... m obsessed lol...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Marybarton - I understand your pain my freind! I was NEVER into any Indian serial till I watched this one!

I was on this forum at work and my boss was like "what's that"?? Say no more! My boss is a middle aged White man! HOW can I explain ARHI to him?? πŸ˜†
Now I FORCE myself to only come on the forum 2-3 times a day during work and that too for only 20 minute intervals! I have to "Restrict" my forum obsession!

THEN I come home and just turn on my laptop! (case in point, right now!)

I find myself watching "Rabba Ve" moments on Youtube! Watching the Dulux ad and "fantasizing" RE ARHI as a married couple and what their life together will be like??

I latched on to this show 3 months ago. Watched 3 months worth of episodes on Youtube in 1 week as well! Cried my eyes out in the "Resignation scene", "Teej scene" and "Store room lock down" and I was HOOKED!

Now I am a devotee of ARHI! "Main ARHI Ki Deewani hun"!πŸ˜›

P.S. My husband hates ASR! πŸ˜† He knows his wife is crazy about him! He recently wore a leather jacket and I told him he looks great! He was like "Better than ASR"?? So my man KNOWS his competition!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail
The CVs kept the name for us crazy fans " Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"... I'm obsessed... my engagement is in two weeks time and I'm more into arhi than my own shopping :P...
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samiya.tas

The CVs kept the name for us crazy fans " Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"... I'm obsessed... my engagement is in two weeks time and I'm more into arhi than my own shopping :P...

So you have found your Arnavji? How cute! I would like an ASR too, wish he could be ordered off a menu.
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
You know when you start dreading the week end, you are in a pickle.
You know when you start procrastinating BIG TIME at work, that you are in trouble.
You know when you start fights with your friends over the hotness factor of a certain Mr. Sobti, that you've got issues.
You know for a fact, when you completely and utterly ignore your husband who quietly goes to sleep right beside you while you frantically post on each and every ASR related topic on IF, that you're gone insane.
You know you need professional help, when THE highlight of your day turns out to be the 20 mins of IPK, you HAVE to, absolutely HAVE to watch on TV.

My poor Hubs. Thank God, I don't have kids yet. I'd have killed them off by now.

RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two characters' cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

I can't give you a suggestion cause I'm sailing in the same boat-I can sympathize however...πŸ˜†
I found this show dec 2-almost 6 months later and caught up with it all by dec 13th-so I know the feeling! I'm so addicted to it that I'm trying to take a break from it and come back in Jan and watch the last 2 weeks of dec-don't know if I can do it thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I'm planning on concentrating on my love-life πŸ˜‰