I HATE ASR and KHUSHI!!!!!!!

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two characters' cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?
Edited by Marybarton - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
join the club... im counting the mins till the next episode!

im already dreading the weekend. 
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tumhe kya solution de jab hum khudhi iss beemare se ghayal hain

I can't stop staring at the TT pics, *dead*
shonu2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome to the club!!! here we all suffer from ARHI fever!!

when you find a solution please do let us know tooπŸ˜›
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

HATE! They have taken over my life! I am totally obsessed! They are so freaking CUTE! Found this show about a month ago now and I am totally falling behind my work commitments because I can't stop myself for watching and re-watching videos on Youtube, commenting on every IF topic, writing fanfics for God's sake!!! I watched the whole 5 months in one week, not even! I don't normally watch Indian serials at all! And I am one of those jaded, practical ones like Arnie now going gaga at these two character's cuteness. Somebody help meee! Give me a solution. What should I do...?

Come join me. We'll have coffee, and chat about the show while we play reruns of it on YouTube. We can sell our families, ignore our friends, give up on everything else. πŸ˜†
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Come join me. We'll have coffee, and chat about the show while we play reruns of it on YouTube. We can sell our families, ignore our friends, give up on everything else. πŸ˜†

@ blue - you mean you haven't done that already??? And I thought i was in good company!!

TM - join the crazies club. I keep stopping from calling my husband Arnavji especially at *cough cough* *ahem**

2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel the same way...i caught up four months in one weekend!!!!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

@ blue - you mean you haven't done that already??? And I thought i was in good company!!

TM - join the crazies club. I keep stopping from calling my husband Arnavji especially at *cough cough* *ahem**

OMG! I hope that didn't um deflate the situation. πŸ€£

I tried selling the kids, but people are broke due to Christmas. Maybe I should offer to pay and have them taken away. Hmmm πŸ˜‰
arshilover2977 thumbnail
i am i9n the club too .. me n my hubby r fighting because i am either watching the show or the forum or day dreaming abt ASR and ?KKG
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

OMG! I hope that didn't um deflate the situation. πŸ€£

I tried selling the kids, but people are broke due to Christmas. Maybe I should offer to pay and have them taken away. Hmmm πŸ˜‰

I dropped them off at curbside to the local Goodwill. LOL - no deflationary effect, but it definitely piqued his curiosity and he checked out the guy who has so caught my fancy!! Believe me, I made him change his goatie to the 5 O'clock shadow that Arnav sports. So now I have a hubby dear who sports facial hair like arnav, gets called arnavji at the most *cough* moments. Thank god its a fictional character but the itty bitty jealousy does help!!