Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Ok.I am clearing my doubts gals.No need to pass so many judgements on someone.I mean we are all talking about a fictional character right ?? So I guess people should have that much maturity to understand that instaed of getting SO personal.πŸ˜‰and saying that I am baby crying

I dont like Payal.Today I liked her more than Khushi.About sarcasm then I am not sorry about that.You see its the language I speak the most.I hope you sensible people understand that.

You Forgot To Name Your Fav Lead Actresses ;) πŸ˜†

</div>Aww..How sweet ?? But guess what your comment made me 🀣.
<div>Its SO sad to see this much maturity.Getting all worked up cause of a fictional character 🀣.

Thanks for making me laugh πŸ˜‰

Oo Emm Geee!!😲 Some moments before you were crying right?? And now you are ROFLing??😲 First decide what do u wanna do!! 😊Gal,something is terribly wrong with u!!πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
P.S-M not here to fight.u started it with unnecessary sarcastic and generalizing comments.😳Edited by ANTARA-2244 - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail

Aww..How sweet ?? But guess what your comment made me 🀣.
Its SO sad to see this much maturity.Getting all worked up cause of a fictional character 🀣.
Thanks for making me laugh πŸ˜‰

You Cried After Reading Her Comment & She Just Patted You ;) πŸ˜† Where Is She Immature ?! 😳
jenshad thumbnail

Yes sure I like Gunjan from MJHT and I like Indira from HD πŸ˜ƒ

Then I Don't Blame You Sweety About Your Last Option ;) 😳 πŸ€—
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why are we harsh on Kushi ? Yes we are being harsh.

What she did today was absolutely non-sensical. 100% agreed. Guptas are brainless - totally.

But this is Kushi. She is as flawed as ASR is. That is why they fell for each other and we fell for them. 

How ASR rashly made a decision to marry La. The same here, Kushi irrationally took this decision. But why ? Because she does not know that Shyam is an attempt  murderer. 

She thinks with her heart - diametrically opposite to Arnav, who thinks only with dimag.

She thinks about how dependent Anjali is. She does not want to doom so many lives with one decision. She thinks about the pros and cons and decides to move on, as Shyam has not hurt anybody still (according to her). 

This is absolutely in her character but that does not mean that La and ASR should get married. 

And do you say La was rational ? She knew that ASR did not love her but still was with him, in a denial mode. Will any rational woman willing enter into a lifeless, loveless relationship which is nothing but farce ?

I am not defending anyone here nor judging ! 

Edit: If anyone to be blamed, its buaji and that effing Garima ! Not anyone else !
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
jenshad thumbnail

And o yes i dont have favourite characters .I just like some .You see I am not so serious when comes to a TV show.πŸ˜†

Some Of The TV Serials Do Have Some Kind Of Message You Know ;) 😳

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

You Cried After Reading Her Comment & She Just Patted You ;) πŸ˜† Where Is She Immature ?! 😳

U donno?? These days 'Maturity' means when someone pounces on a certain group of fans who are supporting a character,and to bash them for not to support and justify the opposite lead(and his/her favorite) and divide them in groups.😳 M proud to be immature then.πŸ˜›

Ok.Her comment was immature firstly cause she was getting personal all cause of a drama and fictional character.You should admit that even if she is yout friend πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Read ur posts carefully.U were the one who was jumping excitedly on ''what will happen when Khushi hides the truth and everyone even Asr manhandles her,and Asr bashers will start to bash him''.πŸ˜† It's a gist of ur previous rplies.Now 'try' to decide who's getting personal.
jenshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Why are we harsh on Kushi ? Yes we are being harsh.

What she did today was absolutely non-sensical. 100% agreed. Guptas are brainless - totally.

But this is Kushi. She is as flawed as ASR is. That is why they fell for each other and we fell for them. 

How ASR rashly made a decision to marry La. The same here, Kushi irrationally took this decision. But why ? Because she does not know that Shyam is an attempt  murderer. 

She thinks with her heart - diametrically opposite to Arnav, who thinks only with dimag.

She thinks about how dependent Anjali is. She does not want to doom so many lives with one decision. She thinks about the pros and cons and decides to move on, as Shyam has not hurt anybody still (according to her). 

This is absolutely in her character but that does not mean that La and ASR should get married. 

And do you say La was rational ? She knew that ASR did not love her but still was with him, in a denial mode. Will any rational woman willing enter into a lifeless, loveless relationship which is nothing but farce ?

I am not defending anyone here nor judging ! 

Edit: If anyone to be blamed, its buaji and that effing Garima ! Not anyone else !

I Completely Agree With You About The Heart & Mind ;) πŸ€— Khushi Thinks With Her Heart & Believes That Everyone Should Deserve A Chance So They Can Change & She Doesn't Know That Shyam Is Married To Anjali Just For Money πŸ˜³ && Arnav Can Also Be Blamed, Why Didn't He Find More Information About His Jeeja Jee Before Finding Groom For Her Sensitive Sister πŸ€” & Why Doesn't He Doubt His SOOO Called Jeeja Jee When His Jeeja Je Is Away All The Tym πŸ₯±
jenshad thumbnail

Ok.Her comment was immature firstly cause she was getting personal all cause of a drama and fictional character.You should admit that even if she is yout friend πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

I Don't Know Her 😳