Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

I agree.I mean what the hell is happening in this post ??πŸ˜†

NOT More Than Sharing Our Views, I Guess πŸ˜† πŸ€—
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If u mean that La takes the right decisions she could tell the truth about their breakup now..
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: strawberry111

i know khushi's wrong in a sense. but guys just think about if you were in her place - realistically, if you saw someone like Anjali standing in front of you - someone you are close to, you love, you admire, - telling you that if anything happens to her husband or her wedding, she won't be able to live... i mean after khushi saw how much and how blindly anjali loves her husband, anyone would have become weak/ would have hesitated. i mean, i think its the cvs showing how she is human/ always cares about protecting the ones she loves and making sure they are happy.

i am 100% sure at some point she will realize she was wrong, and will in some way correct her decision... but i think to keep the story natural and realistic cvs had to show her hesitation first. no one would just be able to walk in and spill that big of a truth, knowing how drastically it would change everyone's life in one go. i would much rather see khushi contemplate her decision, understand why she needs to tell the truth even though it's hurtful, and then muster up courage to go do it in a very gentle way - instead of just walking in to the RM one day and dropping the bomb on everyone. 

i'm not trying to defend khushi's actions because from a purely moral perspective, i know she was wrong - i just wanted to point out that her hesitation was very natural given the circumstances/ i think it is the realistic nature of the show that makes it so good! so don't beat khushi up so much - instead try to understand her hesitation... and im really hoping in the future, she herself will realize it is wrong to hide this and will change her mind...

Exactly . Never Said She Was Perfect :) πŸ˜† But Just Think From Her Point Of View 😳

Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

Ok ANTARA-2244 and Sanzz..Good night !!😊

</div>I swear I would have never spammed and passed such comments if you didnt call me cry baby πŸ˜†.But thats ok now wasnt before.
<div>.Swearings again ?!

Antara I am just Aadat se majboor πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Seriously?? It's 'Asr' effect,i guess.πŸ˜† Though I love 'Arnav'.
P.S-sorry dear,'cry-baby' was not for u.It was for another member who got the hint already,I think.😳 That person is from another forum.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I do agree to half of ur post and disagree to the rest half. 

Even i expected that Kushi should have told the truth to Anjali before payash engagement, now m hoping before their marriag atleast she speaks the truth to Anjali or atleast to Akash if she feels Arnav is bad tempered and wudnt tolerate anyone hurting his di. 
I did show my disappointment on kushi in some other thread.

But what u r missing is, the girl is just 18. The gupta ladies i mean Garima , Bua, are useless. Y did they send Kushi to say this Anjali in the first place. The girl herself is hurt and been betrayed by shyam. garima dint even show a glimpse of feeling bad for Kushi, rather she was laid guilt trips on saying this wud break payal engagement. But kushi said she cant cheat Anjali and wil say the truth.

The way Anjali reacted so hysterically over the cutting of mangalsutra , i think the time wasnt right for saying the truth. Anjali behaved like a cuckoo and her talking of dying without shyam and all wud have made kushi believ that Anjali cant tolerate the truth and decided not to speak up the truth. 

But all the hidings are gonna back fire on kushi some day later and incase payash wil be married then it will be a prob for payal as well.  

I so wish the CVs make Kushi atleast speak up the truth to Arnav or Akash. somebody in the Raizada's need to know. lets have patience and hope the CVs show us something positive. 

After the diwali fiasco, there were hell lot of bashing posts on ASR and few wanted him to dieπŸ˜†

Lets not get harsh on a character, kushi is still a very young girl, she does make mistakes like how other character's do. Lets wait and watch how the story unfolds further. 

Kushi is a nice person and thinks of everyone's good. We viewers know how much of a bad person shyam is, but kushi doesnt know. She even needs to know how her babuji got ill and who made him cripple. 

Im more disappointd on the elderly ladies Bua and garima for using thsi girl kushi like a money minting machine and laying guilt trips on her every now and then. Specially garima, does she even consider kushi to be her daughterπŸ˜•

its not the age of Kushi to make right judgmental about someone. One learns from experience . 

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

NOT More Than Sharing Our Views, I Guess πŸ˜† πŸ€—

hehehe..continuous jhagda πŸ˜†πŸ€—
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This thread has gone TOO FAR. Members have directly/indirectly bashed and made attacks and personal remarks on actors/characters/other forum members.

This thread has turned into a mess.

I will be reviewing this thread.

Refer to the forum rules.

Closed.