-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
It isn't but M not used to it na... I can understand all of it. But still.. 😆

I need to do something abt this net 😡
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 why don't you get a better Internet provider? 
-Araina- thumbnail
IDK.. I don't pay for it remember? If it was upto me, I would have changed instantly.. AT&T is supposed to be good :p
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Ew. I've seen commercials of that. But, i wouldn't know about American internet providers. ðŸ¤£ 
-Araina- thumbnail
🤣 Sure! Oh working better ryt now :p
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Almost done the chapter! But, would you prefer a kiss this chapter or the next? 
-Araina- thumbnail
Yayy!!! Uhm.. I would surely say now but it depends on what the chapter is about.. Like I might say it's too early for a kiss now :p
Angel-Jot thumbnail
🤣 This chapter it is then. ðŸ¤£ You're gonna like it...hopefully. ðŸ¤£ 
-Araina- thumbnail
Ahh! Can't wait! Hurry up women 😳 I''m sure I'll love it 🤣 
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Chapter 6

Day 1

Kudiyon ka nasha pyaare, sab se nasheela hai..
Main karun toh saala, character dheela hai..

I groaned when someone continuously rang the doorbell. Angry, i got out of bed and stormed to the door throwing it open. There i was surprised to find Maan standing grinning at me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him in, and threw an orange at him lying on the table. He stared at me laughing. "That didn't hurt."
I glared at him. "What are you doing here? And i was sleeping!" I snapped. He sighed and sat down on one of the chairs. "Geet, Annie wants to go to a dance club tonight. So, she told me to tell you that you're coming."
I frowned. Dance club? I don't own any dresses, and i definitely don't wear dresses.
Maan stood up, looked at his phone and smiled at me. "Alright, i'm leaving. I have to pick up Kripa." He mumbled as he left. Kripa? Who the hell was Kripa? Why'd Maan say her name so fondly? I swear, when i met her i was going to- WAIT! Pause. Rewind. What the hell was i just thinking? Was i jealous? What? No! I couldn't jealous. Why was i jealous?
"GEET!" Maan yelled and i looked up at him startled. "Bye." I said and then pushed him out.
I took out my phone and dialed Annie's number. "Hello?" She said groggily on the other end.
"Oh would you look at that? Sleeping Beauty is sleeping after sending her excuse of a brother to my house to wake me up!" I yelled. She laughed. "Geeett. Shut up. What do you want?"
I sighed.
"I don't own dresses and i will not wear a dress therefore, i'm not coming to the dance club." And then i knew for a fact Annie was completely awake.
"GEET! NO. You're coming. In fact, i'm coming there RIGHT NOW." Saying that, she hung up. I mumbled as i looked in the mirror and cried out in shock. I looked HORRIBLE. My hair looked like i had been shocked. And Maan had seen me like this. I wanted to cry.

Half an hour later, i was being dragged to the mall. As we entered a dress store, i gasped. I was not wearing any of that. Annie pushed me in forcefully.
"You're going and you're going to wear a dress." She said firmly. I groaned as she looked a bunch of dresses for me.
Finally, an hour two later, she decided on a red halter dress that went up to the knees and was ruffly at the bottom.
I was pushed into the fitting room despite my protests. I stared at the dress and finally tried it on. I stepped out nervously and saw Annie's eyes widen.
"Ohmygod! Geet! You look gorgeous! We're gonna buy this."
I rolled my eyes, changing out of it.
Even though i insisted to pay, she forcefully paid for me, promising i'd pay for the food when we'd get lunch later.

After the dress, we went shoe shopping, then jewelry, and so on so forth.
It was almost 5 PM when we had "lunch". We entered Swiss Chalet. Although we were going to eat dinner, Annie for some reason wanted to call it lunch.
After our so-called, lunch i went home and Annie went to her's. She was going to pick me up in one hour.

I quickly pulled on the dress and sighed as i looked in the mirror. I knew i looked good but i felt uncomfortable. After combing my hair and applying minimum make-up, i heard a horn outside my house and saw Annie. I ran out of the door, locking it behind me. I got into the passenger seat but was extremely disappointed upon not seeing Maan.
"Where's Maan?" I finally managed to ask Annie who laughed. "He left earlier with Kripa." She said. Kripa again. Who the heck was Kripa? "Who's Kripa?" I asked.
"She's Maan's best friend." Annie said looking at me with the corner of her eyes. I frowned and i swear i saw Annie smile slightly at that.

As we arrived at the club, i gasped. People were literally all over each other. I turned red and saw Annie laugh as she saw my reaction. "It's a club Geet." She said before walking towards the bar. I followed. As i turned around, i saw the most horrific scene ever. Maan was dancing with some girl, very closely too. I gasped and looked away, glaring at the counter.

I know you want me.
I made it obvious that i want you too
So put it on me
Let's remove the space between me and you
Now rock your body
Damn i like the way that you move
So give it to me
Cause i already know what you wanna do..

I glared at the DJ. Other times, i would have grooved to this song for sure. Enrique was hot and a good singer but, at this time, i was not feeling too thrilled. I stole another glance at the girl and Maan and saw the girl whisper something in his ear causing him to laugh. I grit my teeth together. She was beautiful, i couldn't deny that but, who was she? "That's Kripa." Annie told me when she caught me staring at them. I turned red embarrassed at being caught and turned around smiling at her. "I See." I said. And then Arjun walked over and Annie went with him to dance.

Here's the situation
You know my motivation
Given my reputation
Please excuse me i don't want to be rude
But tonight i'm lovin' you
Oh you know
That tonight i'm lovin' you

Oh, i didn't know about love , but i was seriously going to be killing someone tonight. Almost half an hour later, Kripa and Maan walked over to the bar and Maan grinned upon seeing me. "GEET! Hey!" He said grinning at me. I said a quick hi and turned to the bartender asking for a tequila shot. "Geet, meet Kripa Sharma. My best friend. Kripa, meet Geet Handa, my new friend." Maan said. I turned around to face Kripa and gave her a brilliant fake smile. "Hi Geet." Kripa said holding out her hand to me. I took it. "Hello Kripa. How nice to meet you." I said with extra sweetness. Maan rose an eyebrow at my tone and then grabbed the shot for me when it came. He gave it to me smirking and i gulped it down. Man was i pissed off. I liked Maan. Holy crap! I LIKED MAAN! I grinned. How come i didn't realize that before? Maan stared at me confused. I shook my head grinning as i ordered another shot to his amusement.
I stared at the green eyed bartender. He sort of looked like Paul Wesley. Dreamy bartender. Grinning, i started to sing a song under my breath.

I like the bartender.
[Yeah, if you're lookin' for me]
I'm at the bar with her
[Ooh, uh-uh, okay]

I laughed and gulped down another shot. Kripa laughed as she ordered herself a drink. "You're quite the drinker." She said to me and i rolled my eyes, choosing not to respond. And then some really hot dude walked over to Kripa and put his arms around her from the back. I stared at the two confused. "Hi sweetheart." He said pecking her on the cheek. She grinned turning around and hugging him. She finally pulled away and turned to me. "Kripa, meet Angad Khanna. My fiance. Angad, this is Maan's friend, Geet Handa."
I turned red with embarrassment once again. Kripa was engaged and clearly in love with Angad. "Hi Angad." I said grinning at him. He grinned at me back. "Sup Geet?"
I laughed as the four of us ordered more drinks.

I know the club close at 3
What's the chances of you rollin' wit me?
Back to the crib, show you how i live
Let's get drunk, forget what we did
Cause i'mma buy you a drink
I'mma take you home with me
I got money in the bank
Shawty what'cha think about that?
Find me in the grey Cadillac

Does the club really close at 3? I groaned as i sat down. I don't need anyone buying me a drink. I had enough already. I could barely think properly. Never in my life had i gotten this drunk. Oh, what am i thinking! I had NEVER gotten drunk in my life before today. I took a deep breath and tried to focus but failed miserably. Unlike many other drunks, i was not the type to go crazy and dance and neither was i the "care-bear". Instead, it seemed like i was the "buzz-kill" because all i could think about was my good for nothing loser life. My parents died. My fiance cheated on me. I would never be able to tell the guy i liked that i liked him. F*L. Just F*L. It was so unfair. I even wanted to dance, but i didn't know how to and i didn't wanna make a fool out of myself. I probably looked like crap anyway. I definitely could not handle my alcohol.
I groaned and put my head in my hands. Suddenly needing to go the bathroom, i turned to the other 3 and stood up swaying. "BRB." I said and the three stared at me amused. "Did she just say BRB?" I heard Maan ask while i was walking away. And then i heard a faint "yeah" from Angad and the 3 burst into laughter.
After 10 minutes of futile searching for a bathroom, i plopped down on to the closest sofa. At this point, i no longer needed to go to the bathroom. And then i saw some drunk Chinese walking over to me and i wanted to cry or throw something at him because i was scared but i couldn't. I was too drunk. Way too drunk.

I got a hangover, wo-oh!
i've been drinking too much for sure
i got a hang-over, wo-oh!
i got an empty cup, pour me some more

I laughed. Boy was i gonna have a hangover the next morning. But right now, everything felt like a dream and i kind of liked it. And then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I turned and found myself staring into a pair of very familiar hazel eyes. Focusing on his face, i saw Angad Khanna. Confused, i tried to step away and he laughed. "Geet, you're drunk. We got worried when you didn't return so we decided to find you. Here, let me take you to Maan." He mumbled putting one of my arms around his neck. Moments later, i was deposited into someone else's arms. It turned out to be Maan. I sighed feeling content as i put my cheek on his chest. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and smiled peacefully. This was home.

If you go hard, you gotta get on the floor
If you're a party freak then step on the floor
Break a sweat on the floor
Yeah we work the floor
Don't stop keep it moving
Put your drinks up

And then the music faded away as i felt the cool air around me. We were outside and it was cold. Maan wrapped his arms around me tighter and reached into his pocket with one hand to take out his keys. He gently slid me into the passenger seat.
And then he started to drive. I forced my head up and stared out the window. It was dark.
"What time..?" I slurred. He laughed. "It's 2 AM." He said. And i felt my mouth drop open. This was not normal for me but i liked it. Suddenly confident, i turned to the side to look at Maan and sat up properly. "Maan?" I said. He turned to look at me for 2 seconds before turning towards the road again. He stopped driving and i looked forward to see we were stopped at a red light. Perfect.
"Maan i like you." I said. He turned to me surprised and a smile slowly spread across his lips. He leaned towards me until our lips were a few centimetres apart. "I like you too Geet." He whispered. I blushed and leaned in closer so that our lips were brushing. He leaned back and i frowned. "You're drunk. Tomorrow." He said grinning devilishly. I glared at him and pulled him grabbing his shirt. And then i kissed him. It was a quick hard peck on the lips but it left him dazed and that made me feel satisfied with myself. The light turned green but Maan still seemed to be in a daze since he didn't start driving. I poked him. He looked at me confused. I pointed forward and he saw the green light. He laughed slightly before driving again.

Once we stopped at my house, he took me out of the car and lead me into my room. He lay me down gently and pecked me on the forehead, mumbling a goodnight. I closed my eyes and fell asleep smiling.

Yayy. 😃 haha. Comment. Press the LIKE button. Whatever. 😃😆 Yes i brought AK in. They just might help these 2. 😃

-Jot.
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago