Users

Frequent Posters

sweet honey thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wonderful manek and pritvi hope they dun do anythin stupid 😡
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gr8 part!!! hmm, i am hoping angad saves her!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rhydima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
That was awesome... 👏

Continue soon.. 😉 😉
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 4

Kripa's mind is swirling she's trying so hard to get free but she's pinned to the wall. She kicks Manek in the knee and tries to runaway from there but Prithvi catches her and again she's against the wall.

P: Manek! Hurry up and do what you want to do we don't have that much time. Idiot! I'm the idiot! I always end up listening to you!

M: If you think I'm that much of an idiot and can't do anything… then you can kiss her. It will prove that you're a man at least! After all you couldn't kiss Mishty properly.

P: Shut up Manek! Ok fine I'll kiss as long as you don't remind me of what happened between Mishty and me.

Prithvi comes closer to Kripa. Kripa is struggling to get free from Prithvi but can't move her hands. Prithvi's face is only inches away from Kripa's…

A: Let go of her Prithvi!

Prithvi and Manek turn around and see Angad. Prithvi lets go of Kripa's wrists and backs away from her.

A: What do you think you guys were doing?

M: Well An… Angad. We were just f-f-finishing off the list just the way we have always done. And it was all Prithvi's idea in the first place…

P: My fault! Manek you bas**** it was your idea in the first place to tease this girl and finish off the list without anyone finding out. Remember what you said that only Angad, Josh, and Shabbir get to have all the fun never you and me, and he's the one who lied about Josh and Shabbir wanting to talk to you. Angad I swear to God that he's the one who set this up he's the one who wanted me to kiss Kripa because he said I wasn't able to kiss Mishty properly and…..

A: Enough! Now get the hel* out of here and Prithvi we'll talk about what happen between you and my girlfriend later on.

P:(about to pee his pants) Later Angad.

M: Yeah Later Angad.

A: And Manek…

M: Ya Angad?

Angad comes up to him and gives him a hard slap across the face.
A: Nothing we'll discuss the rest later.

Manek and Prithvi are shocked and runaway from there. Angad turns to apologize to Kripa

A: Kripa, I'm sorry for what they tried to do to you.
Kripa didn't say anything and was about to walk away when Angad grabbed her hand. Kripa struggled to get free from Angad but he tightened his grasp. When she finally spoke.

K: Please. Let me go.

A: First say that you have forgiven me.

K: Forgive you? Why you weren't the one who tried to hurt me?

A: (smiling and coming closer) But they are my friends and they did try to hurt you so…

K:(scared) I forgive you now please will you let me go.

Angad was lost in looking at her beautiful face that he didn't hear a word. Kripa managed to get free from his grasp and goes to her class.

A:(when Angad realizes Kripa's gone) Beautiful… just truly beautiful. I think I'm falling for this angel.

Kripa hurriedly ran into her first period class and was about to go sit down and accidentally bumped into Mishty… and splash!

M: Are you blind or something?! Didn't you see me walking with a pop in my hand?

K: But…

M: But what? I suggest you should get some glasses. You already have an ugly face those glasses will help you see better and cover up your ugly face a little to but unfortunately even glasses can't hide your ugly face.

Kripa is in tears almost. Today is her first day at school and she's being teased so much. She just hates it! Then she feels someone's hand on her shoulder.

R: Before judging other people on their looks, you should look at yourself in the mirror. God! So much foundation, eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick! You look like a horrible fashion freak that doesn't know how to match her make-up with her clothes. Speaking of clothes, have you ever thought of buying clothes that actually fit you! Trust me.

M: How dare you say this about me! I'll get you beaten up for this insult Rano Dixit! Mishty could hear giggles around the whole classroom making her even angrier. I'll get you for this Rano! Have you're fun it won't last long!

Mishty goes away from there and skips the class. Rano takes Kripa to the seat beside her.

R: Hi! As you may have heard from that fat cow over there my name is Rano Dixit and you are…?

K: (smiling) Kripa Sharma.

R: Nice to meet you Kripa.

K: Can I ask you something?

R: Go right ahead.

K: Are all the kids in this school such fat cows and bas*****?
Rano and Kripa laughing

R: Most of them but not all.

Edited by iqbals4ever - 18 years ago
sweet honey thumbnail
wonderful amazing pls cont soon
GigiP thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was good. plz continue soon
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
amazing fan fic
cont soon
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing!!! wow, angad falling for kripa!!!yay!!!!!! 😊
Sour Skittles thumbnail
wow dat waz sooo goood!!!!
cont soon!!
luv himani
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
i just read all the parts! Their fabulous! luv the storyline! cont. soon!