Sharam~ AK FANFIC updated

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Sharam …

This story is about Angad and Kripa who both have feelings for one another but are not together because of the fear and sharam in Kripa's heart. Angad is seventeen years old and goes to David and Mary Thomson C.I. He's handsome, dashing, and smart. He's not a flirt but has had a lot of girlfriends over the years because of his looks and his popularity in school. He has a lot of friends that are nice, cool, and popular, but they never really understood him or his feelings and ambitions and always looked for someone who would understand him. (The reason why he goes through endless amounts of girlfriends.) Angad has hidden himself under a mask where no one can see through his looks, his popularity, or his smartness. Until someone comes and rips that mask off his face only to disappear leaving Angad's heart cold.

Kripa is sixteen years old and has just started going to David and Mary Thomson C.I She moved with her parents to Toronto from Edmonton and is starting at a new school. Many things have happened in Kripa's young life and also to her family, making Kripa scared of love and hiding herself in her parents' love and fear of what's happened in past and what could happen in the future. This sharam, will it bring Angad and Kripa together or rip them apart?

Part 1

K: Mama why do we have to move? Papa always used to stay for a long time away on his business trips before and we didn't have to move, why do we have to move now?

G: That's because your Papa opened a new business in Toronto and has called us to move there so we're not away from him too long and he won't miss us too much.

K: Mama stop treating me like some eight year old, I understand that Papa has opened a new business and it will be better if we moved there it will be a nice support to him but… but, I'm just afraid that something is going to happen in that city like what happened before….

G: (Gayatri jerks her daughter to face her with an angry yet fearful expression) Nothing will happen now! Nothing! Whatever happened it was just a horrible accident that we have all forgotten about! You're father, and me have given you a good life the least you could do for us is too forget what happened because of our mistakes Kripa!

K: (with tears in her eyes) Mama, I did forget but sometimes when I'm sitting alone looking through my stuff I remember the past and whatever happened in Toronto, and now you're saying that we're all going to live there! Is there no other way?

G: I'm sorry Kripa, but you're Papa thinks it's the right thing to do if we're with him in that city. At least he won't feel alone in that city with the past and his bad memories. Please Kripa, try and understand, it's for the best and we trust you completely we know you would never break our trust the way…, anyway just forget and go finish you're packing like a good girl.

K: (wiping her tears) Mom will you please stop treating me like a little kid!

Kripa and Gayatri laughed a little and went back to packing.

*** New Characters***

Josh – Angad's friend

Prithvi- Angad's friend

Shabbir- Angad's friend

Manek- Angad's friend

Aaliyah- Kripa's friend (Aa)

Simone – Kripa's friend

Rano- Kripa's friend

Mishty- Angad's girlfriend

Anitaah- hangs around with Misty and Angad's friends (An)

****(2 weeks later)****

A girl comes running to the light court where her friends were sitting for lunch on the first day of school

S: There's a new girl coming to Thomson.

R: So? What's so new about that? We have so many Grade 9 freshmen in our school, nothing new.

S: I heard this girl is in our Grade.

Aa: Simone get to the point what do you want to say?

S: What I mean to say is that she's a fresher and she's going to be teased by Angad and his friends.

R: What! No they wouldn't… they only bother only bother freshmen who are in Grade 9.

Aa: No they don't Rano, they bothered Pooja last year a lot at the beginning of the year remember and she was in Grade 10, the same grade as Angad and his friends were. They can tease and torture anybody they want to it all depends on the list.

R: List what list?

S: (blushing) Prithvi manages to get a list of new students before school closes for summer.

R: So what do they do with that list?

S: Forget all that now. Listen the girl's name is Kripa and her father Suryabaan Sharma, was some big shot executive for a company but now he's opened his own business and has made plenty of connections through his old job, and Gayatri Sharma use to work in a law firm before but gave that up to be a full time mother and housewife.

Aa: (laughing) It seems like you got her entire biography in you're brain. Does she have any brothers or sisters?

S: That I don't know. Maybe she does, I did see someone else's picture in her record… but it was scratched so I don't know.

R: She seems to be an okay person why don't we become friends with her.

(Simone and Aaliyah just look at their friend thinking that she's lost her mind.)

Aa: Are you crazy?

R: Why what's wrong? What did I say? Will someone say something?!

Aa: Don't you remember anything Rano?

R: (getting annoyed) If you would kindly remember that I hadn't come until second semester of last year so I don't remember anything about any list or what it's about!

S: Okay chill! We'll tell you. As I said the Prithvi manages to get a list of all the new students coming to Thomson each year, this includes students who are not in Grade 9 either.

R: So? What has that got to do with anything?

Aa: You always say something before letting us finish. The thing is whichever freshman is within the Toronto, Mississauga, Markham, and Brampton area and is coming to this school they go and torture them so much that the kid is so scared to come to this school.

S: But they still come to the school because they have no choice. Throughout the whole year they avoid Angad and his friends after what happened over the summer they were mercilessly teased.

R: So how come they didn't tease me when I came?

Aa:  This is only something that they do over the summer or at the beginning of the school year. By second semester they don't recognize new faces and have lost interest in bothering freshmen.

R: How stupid. They would waste their whole summer on teasing new students something they could have done during school. It's so dumb, and no one has ever has the guts to stand up to them that's even more pathetic.

S: It might be pathetic but ever since Angad's brother was in this school it's been like this….

Aa: Shhh! If one of Angad's friends hears you talking about his brother it won't be pretty.

S&R: Why? What happened if we did?

S: All we know about his brother is that he once came to DMT and that's it.

Aa: I don't know but when he graduated and went to University, after two years he committed suicide. No one knew why other than Angad and his family and whenever someone started talking about why he committed suicide, Angad got very angry and he would beat the crap out of that….

Mishty and Anitaah are walking by talking with their own group of girlfriends.

Aa: Don't say a word.

An: Hey Aali.

M: Anitaah darling we don't say hi to losers that are just sitting around even if they're family. Got that.

Aaliyah just looked down not looking at Mishty or her cousin Anitaah. Rano just glared at how disgusting and snobby Mishty is and Simone is just watching what's happening.

G: Hey girls wassup?

Anitaah and Mishty turn around and see Josh, Prithvi, and Shabbir standing behind them.

M: Hey guys! Where's Angad?

P: Manek and him had something important to do. Hey Simone.

S: (blushing) Hi Prithvi.

An: So where are you guys going right now?

Sh: We're going to the back of the school Angad and Manek told us to meet them there.

M: So why are we still here standing by these losers let's go.

J: Yeah let's go… hi Aaliyah. (Waiting for an answer)

Aaliyah just kept on looking down.

J: (starting to walk away) Bye Aaliyah. Hope we could talk some more when we meet again. (He said with sarcasm)

R: Ughhh! Why do they bother talking to us if all they want to do is insult us!

S: (In her dream world) It's just they way they are. Isn't he cute?

R: (annoyed) You and stupid your dumb dreams of you and Prithvi are never going to come true! So stop dreaming! How come you didn't say anything back to him Aaliyah or to Mishty?

Aa: I don't know? I guess it just happened all too fast that I couldn't react.

R: Yeah whatever. If he were talking to me I would have punched him in the gut. After all that happened you still like him?

Aa: No! I don't like him. It's like whenever I see him I don't know… I just freeze and go back into the past for a little while.

R: Well you shouldn't care and just forget what he did to you.

Aa: Thanks Rano for being a good friend. Now I'm just scared they don't do the same thing to that new girl.

S: Whatever happens it just happens. It's not our fault the girl is coming to our school she's coming here on her own she's gotta face the teasing on her own. But I feel sorry for the new girls that they tease. When they tease the girls they take to a whole new level.

Aa: Let's just hope nothing like that happens with Kripa the way it happened with me.

next on  sharam**: Angad and Kripa see each other.... and so do his friends ...

Edited by iqbals4ever - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
guys it might take me a little while to write a new part... something like 2 days 😳 😭
Rhydima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey don't do this..

This is really awesome.. 👏 👏 👏
Rhydima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
hey don't do this.. 😭 😭

This is really awesome.. 👏 👏 👏
karipa thumbnail
fr88888888 part plz con soon 👏 👏 👏
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AMAZING! SUPERB! MIND BLOWING!!!! AND ALL THE COMPLIMENTS I HAVE TO U!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ DO CONT. SOON, THIS WAS JUST FANTASTIC!!!!
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail

Originally posted by: nabz8888

AMAZING! SUPERB! MIND BLOWING!!!! AND ALL THE COMPLIMENTS I HAVE TO U!!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ DO CONT. SOON, THIS WAS JUST FANTASTIC!!!!

Thanx very much next part will be up in abt 30 mins 😊
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
man u r tooo good its completely different i am in luv with this fan- fic i swear do cont i am waitinggggggggggggggggggg
Rajeev fan thumbnail
its really good and its something new.....
very intresting i hope the next part is good as the first. 😊
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Part 2

Her first day at a new school and Kripa already hated it. She wished she were back in Edmonton with her friends not at some school in Toronto. Kripa was at the back of the school where her dad had dropped her off. Kripa was walking to the door she saw four or five guys and two girls standing beside a car and just laughing and telling jokes. Kripa is about to walk away when some light flashed on Kripa's face. She saw it was coming from a guy's cross. He was wearing a jeans, a tight muscle t-shirt and a black leather jacket on top. She looked at the guy and was mesmerized by his looks; she couldn't take her eyes off him!
      Angad felt as if someone was watching him looked around and saw that across the parking lot someone was looking at him he saw and that a girl was just looking at him from far away. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. By this time Kripa turned her face away but Angad still stared and his friends stopped talking and looked at what their friend was looking at.

J: Hey Angad what are you looking at?

A: (mesmerized) An angel.

P, Sh, J, &Ma: What?

They all turn around and see a girl standing at the far end of the parking lot.

M: What the hell is everybody looking at?

An: That girl over there.

Mishty looks at Kripa then at Angad and gets jealous.
M: (to Anitaah) What's so special about her that makes her so interesting. Now just watch what I do.

Mishty went up to Angad and gave him a passionate kiss! Everybody lost interest in Kripa and looked at what Mishty was doing they all were screaming and encouraging Angad and Mishty. Disgusted by the scene, Kripa quickly went inside the school and went looking for the main office.

A: (pushed Mishty off of him) What the hel* were you doing Mishty?

M: Nothing darling! I was just kissing you, why can't I kiss you? I am you're girlfriend right?

A:(getting annoyed) Of course you are but why did you kiss me in front of everybody?

M: I just felt like it. (She came closer to Angad and whispered in his ear) But I didn't like the way you were looking at that girl like that or any other girl understood sweetheart.

A: (glared) Whatever Mishty. Just don't get in my view again.
    Kripa went into the office and sat down outside the principal's office. She was thinking about what happened outside and how that guy was looking at her and how handsome he looked.
   A squeaky voice brought Kripa out of her thoughts and realized that it was the principal's voice, Ms. Martins, which was calling.

Ms. M: Come in Miss Sharma and please take a seat.

K: Thank you Ms. Martins.

Ms. M: Your father called this morning and told me you were a bit nervous starting at Thomson but let me assure you, you have no need to be scared or nervous about anything you're in a great school because I'm the principal and…

K: (thinking) When the hel* will this mouse stop talking? Her voice is so irritating it's giving me a headache!

Ms. M: Well Miss Sharma, I hope you like Thomson and work hard to finish you're credits and you're volunteer work. Would you like me to show where you're locker and you're homeroom class is?

K: No! I mean no Ms. Martins. It's all right I can find my own classes. Thank you for making me feel very welcome at DMT I can find my own class and locker…

Ms. M: But I insist…

K: (annoyed) No it's ok I can find stuff on my own after all I am sixteen. Goodbye Ms. Martin, (under her breath) may we never meet again otherwise I'll die.

Ms. M: Did you say something?

K: No, no nothing at all. (thinking) Wow! She has hearing like a mouse also.

Kripa was walking through the hallways and looking through classes and found Rm.155 her homeroom and also her locker she put her stuff in her locker and continued walking through the school. She came to the hallway with the pictures of all the graduates from previous years. She walked through it slowly and looked at all the weird hairstyles teens had in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. It made her laugh. She got to the 90's graduates picture frame and thought that she recognized someone. She went closer to the picture and was shocked looking at the picture

***** Flashback*****
Dear Kripa,
       How are you and how is everybody at home? I guess they're all fine and happy. I'm very happy here in Toronto. It's something new for me, a breath of fresh air… freedom. Kripa, remember I told you about the guy I told you that I was confused about, well I'm not confused about him anymore. I love him Kripa! I love him! I don't know if he loves me but I love him so much! I sent you a picture of him, he's handsome isn't he Kripa. But please don't tell Mama and Papa about this yet I want to be sure if he loves me too because if you tell them now and I find out that he doesn't love me… then it will become a huge mess. I want to be sure if this love of mine is it one-sided or not. I know Kripa you won't tell mama and papa anything I trust you. I have to go to my sociology class now. I promise to write more next time.         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;         & nbsp;
                                      Love,
                                                                                                   Your sister

******************************* End of Flashback*******************

Kripa's eyes filled with tears and flowed onto her cheeks. She hated her parents for telling her to move from Edmonton to Toronto, she knew it would open old wounds and it did just that. She looked back at the picture…

K: I hate you… I hope you're burning in hel* for what you did to my sister.

Kripa walked away from there in anger.

What's Next: Who's the person in the picture and why does Kripa hate him so much?

Hope u enjoy this part 😊