Users

Frequent Posters

shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow!!!! super fantastic update!!!!😍
Shaan & Khanak convo...cute...& πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜³
Mitul & Shaan's interaction was also very nice😊
Madhavi, Khooshboo , Natasha & Khanak...they r just awesome ...loved their interaction...hilarious πŸ€£
Madhavi ne kya news di hai Shaan ko...bechara!! he was completely shocked...last night they just did that & next morning this 'breaking news'...must say, super fast hai ShaNak πŸ€£πŸ€£
i think, Natasha is pregnant ... uski chances haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
waiting for the next update
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beeni update next part ...
we r waiting...
neethurose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting eagerly for next update please continue soon 
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I'll hopefully update tomorrow! Was just busy watching the last episode of a season of an american show lol. Kal say back to Shanak! <3 love you all! <3 Thank you for still supporting! <3
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beeni will wait for the update..
the siggie u r using is awesome..kahan se wordings doondthi ho..i think its u who asked to put those words to the siggie maker..the proposal wala..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
waise who made that??its so nice..
tofeeees thumbnail
@Ramani: Thanksss! <3 <3 Hehehe The proposal wala siggy Hinna made for me when the Mungda interview had come out and the second I dreamt you were a couple siggy Nitya made for me more than a year ago :D lol yes both the sigs words I had suggested :D Yasharan forever <3 <3
Anu179 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Beenz...not fair...hume latka ke maaze kar rahi ho, american show ke saath woh bhi...LOL!!!

Loving and enjoying your siggies in the interim...Kaaash😍!!!

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭
tofeeees thumbnail
Haha Ann it's a really good american show na and takes my mind off other 'unpleasant' stuff on TV aj kal :s

Karishma: Sabur ka phal meetha hota hain :) huggss
tofeeees thumbnail

Part 39

2nd May 2012, 12:05 PM

"Haan beta haan! Khanak is pregnant!" Madhvi exclaimed hugging Shaan again as Shaan struggled to free himself from his mother's grip. "I just got the reports from the lab. Dekho!!" she said shoving the reports under Shaan's nose. She didn't notice that Shaan's hands were slightlyshaking as he took them and his face, which was still white, turned, if possible whiter when he looked at the name on the report.

"Khanak Khandelwal----" he read in a whisper. "---positive----" he said dumfounded.

Madhvi shook him happily. "Main dadi bannay wali hoon!!" she kept repeating ecstatically at the risk of the hospital admnistrtion throwing her out because of the racket she was creating.

"Mom---Khanak---kahaan---hain?" Shaan asked still in a daze. Surely there was a mistake in the report, he thought. Even so he racked his brain to ponder whether he had indeed carried out intercourse with Khanak in his sleep, perhaps? Shaking his head at this ridiculous thought he looked at his mother and smiled reluctantly.

"Bathroom gaee hain---Natasha kay saath----" she said excitedly.

Shaan nodded, looking at the papers again to confirm that it was indeed Khanak's name written on it. Just then Khanak walked in towards them with Natasha by her side who was apparently telling her a very funny story judjing by the fact that Khanak was giggling.  "Aray Shaantanu aap?" Khanak looked at Shaan surprised, then blushed as she looked down. Shaan would know why she had come to the hospital. Oh no, she thought.

"Khanakkk!! You're pregnant!!" Madhvi went over to her and exclaimed, completely shocking Khanak too, whose face was now doing some serious competition with Shaan's face in the whiteness meter.  She found herself speechless. Natasha looked over from Khanak to Shaan and then back to Khanak again, no trace of smile on her face.

"Mom mom mom mom----" Shaan said gtting hold of his mother's arm. 'Relax----Acha Mom Geeta kahan hain?" he asked casually.

"Apnay office main hain----I was just going to her----Khushboo just went to the ultrasound lab so I thought----"Madhvi started.

"Khanak---meray saath chalo-----" Shaan interrupted trying to smile sweetly at Khanak so that his mother would not get suspicious. "Mom you go see if bhabhi is alright-----Natasha you----"

"I'll come with you!" Natasha said brightly interruputing. " Ohh my Goddd! Khanak you're pregnant! OMGEEE I'm so excited! Oh my Goddd!!" Natasha went on and on trying to make the atmosphere as it should have been on hearing the news of a baby but once again failing, in her acting caliber. Shaan looked at Natasha warningly wanting to hit his head against the wall at her over acting again.

"Just come----" Shaan said to Natasha with gritted teeth and holding Khanak's hand he marched her towards Geeta's room with Natasha following.

____________________________________________________________________________________

2nd May 2012, 12:10 PM

"What in the world is this?!" Shaan said to Geeta as soon as he entered shoving the test papers into her hands.  Geeta was standing near her closet arranging some files when all three of them entered. Geeta took the papers from Shaan's hand and looked at them stonily.

"Haan Geeta jee yay sub kaisay hosakta hain? Main----main pregnant kaisay hosakti hoon?" Khanak said looking down. Natasha giggled at Khanak's shyness. Shaan frowned. All three of them looked at Geeta as intently as though she was going to announce one of them the king of the world.

"God you guys ofcourse Khanak is not pregnant! How could she be? Well unless Shaan you did stuff in your sleep 6 weeks ago and don't remember----" geeta said wonderingly making Shaan's face turn as red as a beetroot. Natasha snorted with laughter and Khanak just opened her mouth in shock and looked at Shaan as if to confirm if that indeed was true.

"Oh shut up Geeta----- " Shaan said rolling his eyes. " ---aur TUM mujhay ISS tarah dekhna bund karo Khanak! You know nothing happened!"

"Main toh buss aisay hee----" Khanak said sheepishly looking away.

"Anyway---Khanak can't be pregnant---yay sub Karishma ka kamal hain----she's done this before" Geeta said talking more to herself than the three of them.

"Karishma mujhay pregnant kaisay kar sakti hain?" Khanak asked confused. Natasha hit her hand on her head.

"WRONG question Khanak!" Shaan said sarcastically. RIGHT question hain kay Karishma HAIN kon!!" he said loudly looking at Geeta, his temper rising to the surface.

"Aray Karishma!  Lab administrator,Karishma! She always messes up the reports---she must have done it this time too----THIS is not Khanak's report----" Geeta said confidently.

"Laikin ispar mera naam likha hain---" Khanak said reasonably.

"Haan Khanak wohee toh I'm trying to explain! Karishma always mixes up the names and IDs of the patients---- she goes one ID further when recording them on the PC-----long story cut short---this is not your report---you're not pregnant, the woman who took the test after you is----So I'll just have to find out who was behind you in line at the lab-----gosh I do this all the time----I should have been a sorting officer-----Khanak----" but Geeta  stopped talking abruptly when she saw that Khanak was not listening but looking excitedly at Natasha, who had seemed to have noticed nothing.

2nd May 2012, 12:20 PM

"Natasha!! Aap pregnant hain!" Khanaksquealed. Geeta looked at Natasha with narrowed eyes.

Natasha looked at Khanak startled, then gave a short laugh, thinking that Khanak and geeta were joking. When she realsied they were not her expression turned serious "What main?!" she said pointing to herself, giving a nervous laugh again.

"Haan aaap! AAP meray peechay thee!!" AAP pregnant hain! " Khanak cried again going over to Natasha to hug her. Shaan smirked in the background, feeling relieved. Khanak turned to look at Shaan and gave him a broad smile.

Natasha continued to look strangely calm as Khanak withdrew from her. "Geeta are you---are you sure?" " she finally asked.

"Your ID was 0012 wasn't it?" Geeta asked Natasha confidently, knowing the answer. Natasha nodded blankly. "Yep! You're pregnant. You're the one" she said looking at the reports that had Khanak's name. "6 weeks." She announced. "Wait---didn't you like get married a MONTH ago? Pregnant out of wedlock tst tsk" Geeta laughed.

"Oh shut up! I got married 5 months ago!" Natasha said, smiling a little and folding her hands, looking a bit embarassed.

"Well your dad doesn't know----" Geeta started. Khanak laughed cheerfully and pressed Natasha's pam lovingly.

"Oh hello madam! Yay sub baatein aur bonding baad main karlaina okay!!" Shaan said panicking slightly looking at the door of Geeta's room. "Abhee yay decide karo kay Mom ko kaisay batana hain!"

Khanak's happy expression suddenly vanished as she gasped. "Shaantanu!! Hum mummy jee ko kaisay batayay gay?! Mummy jee toh toot jayay gee! " she cried. Shaan nodded sarcastically thanking Khanak for understanding his panic. "Shaantanu!" Khanak said suddenly. "Aap hee batayay mummy jee ko! Main toh nahi bataoon gee----" she said decisively, slightly scared.

"What!?! Main kyun!? Yay sub tumharee wajah say hua hain----tum kisi NON pregnant larki kay agay nahi khari hosakti thee kya!? " Shaan said accusingly pointing a finger at Khanak.

"Kya! Ub yay bhee mera kasoor hain!!" Khanak shot back clearly stung. "MUJHAY kya pata tha kay iss'iss Karishma ko gintee nahi aati!"

"Tum pregnancy test lainay AYEE hee kyun! Junb tum ko PATA hain kay tum pregnant NAHI ho!" Shaan retorted coming closer and pointing another finger at Khanak.

Khanak's hands becames fists. "Maiin---mummy jee----ko khush karnay ayee thee-----" Khanak said through gritted teeth raising a finger at Shaan too, now.

"Guys enough!" Natashaand Geeta both said together. Shaan and Khanak both turned to look at them.

"I think you should both just tell her----it's better to tell her the truth now---than going on with what you did before Khanak---"Geeta looked at Khanak pointedly.

It was as though Geeta had put Khanak in a trance. Khanak's face went into an extremely hard thinking mode as she recalled the time that she had pretended to be pregnant once before to save someone. Who was it, Khanak strained her mind to think and finally she remembered. 

"Khanak ko yaad nahi hain Geeta----" Shaan said to her seriously.          

"Mujha yaad hain----" Khanak said softly. "Khushboo bhabhi----wohh bacha nahi chahti thee----toh mainay----". She glanced at Natasha who looked uncomfortable.

Shaan looked at Khanak and took a deep breath of relief. Putting an arm around her, he hugged her.  "Tumko sub yaad araha hain-----" he whispered in her ear kissing it too. "Geeta is right----lets tell Mom together-----" he said gulping. Withdrewing, he kissed her on the cheek.

Geeta and Natasha looked at each other smiling, tearing their yes away from the emotional couple. "Ermm Geeta----Mitul kahan hain?" she asked softly.

"He's in surgery----" Shaan answered, one arm still around Khanak who was beaming. "Congratulations Natasha----" he said genuinely, opening his mouth a little showing mingled surprise and happiness.

Natasha bit her lip and looked down, smiling and feeling slightly shy. Khanak walked over to her and hugged her again. "Natasha main buhat khush hoon!" she said happily holding her face. "Mitul Bha bhee buhat khush hongay----"

"I'm going to wait here till he's done----" Natasha said calmly but smiling. "I'll wait---"

Khanak nodded at Natasha and felt herself getting emotional suddenly. Shaan came over to them both and the three of them group hugged. Geeta rolled her eyes and joined the hug too.

"What's going on?" All four of them heard a familiar voice at the door. They broke the hug to see Khushboo, Madhvi and Mitul standing with an expression of mingled confusion and amusement.

_________________________________________________________________________________

2nd May 2012, 05:20 PM

"Okay so we're having a girl and if Natasha has a girl too, then there will be a remake of the 'Dangerous Sisters- Khushboo and Natasha"  Akshay said widening his arms like a Director of a Bollywood movie would do while filming his favourite scene. Everyone laughed. Khushboo predictably hit Akshay's shoulder and Natasha went "Jeejooo!!" but her voice was drowned in the scattered laughter across the room.

The entire Khandelwal family was sitting in the living room that evening. Shaan sat on the sofa taking up the space of two people while Khanak served tea (juice to Khushboo and Natasha) to everyone. She was wearing a light pink sari and her hair was wet, having come out of the shower just 15 minutes ago and rushing to the kitchen. Shaan felt an ache of longing for her as he saw drops of water fall on her blouse and her deep back. After the beautiful night they had spent the night before Shaan could not wait to repeat it for millions of more nights to come. He'd hurry up and have his tea and drag Khanak to the bedroom. Well, that was the plan anyway. He deserved this atleast after months of living as a celibate, he thought forcefully.

Mitul had his arm around Natasha and had pulled her much more close to himself than usual with family around. The news of the baby had seemd to arouse in him, if it was possible, greater love for his wife, he thought. After he had walked in on the four including his wife shairing a group hug, Natasha had taken Mitul by the hand to his office where she had divulged the news of her pregnancy to him. Mitul laughed in his head as he remembered how he had said, "Are you sure? That Karishma female usually jumbles up the names and the IDs---so the woman behind you may as well be pregnant, not you----" to which Natasha had laughed and then shyly said "I was the woman behind, Mitul". Mitul had then immediately hugged her hard and did something he had never done before in the confines of his office in the hospital; he kissed Natasha on the lips.

Khanak served tea to Madhvi who took it smiling at Khanak and placing a hand on her wet hair. Khanak looked into Madhvi's eyes. She looked happy, she thought. And why wouldn't she? She was going to become a Dadi and now a NANI too. She thought back to the time a few hours ago when both she and Shaan had to tell her that she was not expecting. After Natasha had left with Mitul she had walked towards Madhvi and said "Mummy jee----aap dadi bannay wali hain----aur aap nani bannay wali hain-----Khushboo bhabhi ka bacha---aur ub---Natasha ka bacha----". Madhvi had been happy to learn about Natasha but just then Shaan had spoken "Khanak Is not pregnanat Mom, Natasha is---" Shaan had said to Madhvi holding her hands. Madhvi had shown shock for a split second, worrying both Shaan and Khanak but the next second she was smiling, and then the next grinning, and then the next hugging the two of them together. Khanak smiled at the recollection and then pushed her hair back causing droplets of water to splash on Akshay.

"Khanak! Kya kar rahee ho?!" he said wiping his face.  Shaan wet his lips as he continued to stare at his wife.

"Sorry Bha----" she said and sat next to Shaan. Shaan's heart fluttered madly at the proximity. Get a grip, his conscience reprimanded.

"Okay guys'" Natasha duddenly announced. "WHATEVER happens DO NOT tell Dad the duration of my pregnancy----" she said looking specifically at Khushboo. "We'll get into major trouble---"

"No Natasha! YOU will get into major trouble---" Shaan said enjoying Natasha's sudden worry. "Don't drag my pal Mitul into this----he was forced into this'kyun Mitul?"

Mitul raised his eyebrows amused thinking what to say while scratching his eyebrow. Natasha glared at Shaan, then at Mitul which made him laugh and pull her closer to him again. Shaan took the opportunity to pull Khanak closer to him too at which Khanak gave him a warning look and moved away, respecting the presence of elders in the room. Shaan was not to act naughty when their parents were around. It was a rule that, unfortunately had not become a victim of Khanak's partial amnesia. "Urghhh why did I have to get such a---such a----tameezdaar burthal wife!!" Shaan said to himself sulking.

"Moving on----Shaan and Khanak's anniversary is coming up----after a few days---we NEED to have a party Mom----" Khushboo said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

'Finish your tea already Khanak----' Shaan said to himself. 'I need to have a party right now!'

____________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by tofeeees - 12 years ago